The Fight of Yunlan and Shen Wei

At first Yunlan's father is winning while using his dragon sword. The new Yunlan still adjusting to his new body is falling several times using an ordinary  sword which his father gave him. "I thought you can defeat me little boy?" As Mr. Zhao smirk.  While attacking him heavly with his sword. Yunlan just smile. As he notice every time the old man had the chance to kill him, he hesitate. "Wait for me, old man!" As he swiftly swing his sword toward his father. Mr. Zhao can't believe his becoming faster every minute. With each throw  Yunlan gave him, he almost lost his sword.

     Shen Wei was released by his brother seeing that Mr. Zhao is getting cornerd  every minute by Yunlan. "I must help him!" Yezun tried to stop him but he was shove by Shen Wei. As the sword about to pierce Mr. Zhao, Shan Wei sword emerge to deflect the sword of Yunlan.

"What's this?! Two against one?!" As he wickedly smile

"What's this?! Two against one?!" As he wickedly smile. "Pretty one don't  fight with me, I might ruin your pretty face. Yunlan won't like it."  Mr. Zhao tried to stop him, but quickly Shen Wei challenge Yunlan, "If I won give Yunlan back his body!"
Yunlan just laugh, "sorry boy but this body belongs to me now, as if you can win against me!" As he swing faster towards Shen, for a moment it almost hit his face. 

     As he changed himself to the Dark Envoy.  And shot his sword to Yunlan. Yunlan's scale clothes become a shield to deflect the sword of Shen Wei.  As it bounce back to Shen, Yunlan flew  to Shen while holding his swords  direct toward to Shen.  Shen Wei deflect him with his sword. As Mr. Zhao watched the scene, he never thought his daughter in  law to be, is  good in fighting. Luckily his at their side. While at the top of the building Chu signal the other hunter to get ready their magical nets to trap the dragon as the others ready to chain it's ankle . As Lin Jing enchant a magical word while carrying an enchanted bottle to imprison the dragon.

     At first dragon is distracted in looking at his master's fight. Until it feel a flame engulfing it, it roar in pain, as the magic nets blanket him. It tried to escape but  both it's ankle is chain. It tried breath fire but the net prevented it. As Lin Jing finished the enchanted word.  The dragon is wrapped with smoked and engulf in the magic bottle. Yunlan on seeing this tried to get the bottle from Lin Jing only to be stopped by Shen Wei. He throws his sword  to Yunlan, as he deflect it, Yunlan's sword was thrown away from him.
"You loose!" As Shen Wei directed his sword to the face of Yunlan. "You think you defeat me!" As he change his voice into Yunlan, summon his lance. Da quing was the one holding the weapons of Yunlan. Was surprised, that the lance heard it's master request and flew toward him. Shen Wei was surprised too. As Yunlan hold the magic lance.

     "Oops! I forgot to tell you his becoming one with me!" As he swing his magic lance toward Shen. It slice the mask of Shen Wei, then disintegrate. " Wifey! You must be careful with this lance, as it can cut you into many pieces." As they clashes their weapon to one another. Mr. Zhao seeing this, must think of a plan quickly. His running out of options. If Yunlan emerge with this dragon guy, Shen Wei might be killed. Shen Wei tried to teleport but Yunlan called his magic whipp,  as it flew to him. He whipped Shen Wei right foot. Shen Wei stumbled downward, as he take off his right boots quickly, it's disintegrate.

     "Wifey! I'm coming after you now!" As he about to swing his lance. Gao and Chu held him with both arms. "Stop it Chief!Your killing your bride!" As Gao shout at him. While Lin Jing  try to help Shen up.  Something stir inside Yunlan, seeing someone else touch his Shen. This enraged Yunlan. He shout out  to Lin Jing, "Stop! Touching my wifey!" As he easily  shoved Gao and Chu aside. Lin Jing almost pee at his pants while  holding the shock Shen Wei. But before he can reach them. Mr. Zhao blocked Yunlan by his sword. "I'm sorry son but it's the only way." As he pierce Yunlan's heart by his sword. Blinding lights burst out inside Yunlan's body.  Mr. Zhao was thrown to the hunters. While Yunlan shout out in pain as his clothes changes and his hair gotten shorter again.
"Shen Wei..." The last word he said. As he almost collapse on the ground. Shen Wei run towards him, as he catches Yunlan.
He still breathing as Shen Wei teleport them to the fairy kingdom.
All the fairy doctors were called to  attend Yunlan's wound. The sword still pierce in his heart, if they make a wrong move, Yunlan might die.

     Yezun never dream of seeing his brother so distressful in his life. Shen never want to leave Yunlan but the doctors prohibit him from entering the operating room. As he phasing here and there. Mr. Zhao came rushing toward the operating room, Yunlan lost so much blood he need blood transfusion. And the only living relative of Yunlan is his father. Minute became hours. As Shen Wei waited patiently his mark becoming dimmer and dimmer every minute. Yezun never leave his side. Moments later the other hunters came to know what happened to their Chief.  Zho embrace Shen Wei just to say everything gonna be alright. While Da quing and the others waited patiently on what the result of the operation. As the doctor emerge from the operating room with Mr. Zhao. He give a word to Shen Wei that the operation is been successful, but Shen Wei is the only one can visit him for now because the patient is still sleeping.

     As he sit beside the sleeping form of Yunlan,   his bed covered with magic light it changes color if something is wrong in the patient, plants curls on his arms and legs giving the patient oxygen  and food it needed, Yunlan wearing a light yellow green gown underneath the light green blanket. He looks like a sleeping prince waiting for her princess to wake him up. Shen took Yulan's left hand and caressed it on his cheek. "I thought I lost you. But when you call me wifey, I knew you would come back." As tears stream down his face,  he kiss the back palm of Yunlan. "Wake for me my dear husband."

Author's Note

Hello everyone, still learning to write here. Sorry for the wrong picture, as I'm trying to find right one. Thanks for the people who support my writing.😉 I hope you have fun in reading it. Until next time.