The Orb's Prediction and the Meeting

After Yunlan came back at the office, almost all the employees have gone home except for Yunlan's father. "Oh...boy!" He tried to back away only to be caught by his father. "Where are you going?" As Yunlan been pulled to his office.

     All the remaining employees gather to Chief's door to ears drop on what's happening. One of the first is Lin Jing. "Poor Chief, I didn't know there so many language in swearing. His father sure is great in multiple language." Inside while Yulan finishing all his paper works, his father is phasing here and there. While swearing in different language. Yunlan suddenly said, "Thanks Dad." His father was
suddenly shocked, "for what?!"  Mr. Zhao was puzzle. Yunlan  just smile, "for being there for me." Mr. Zhao angry expression change and hugged Yunlan. "Your welcome my son.  You know how much I love you." As his expression change, it reversed back. " But it doesn't mean you can escape from me." 
While clutching him tightly. "After what I saw you in the screen and you tried to lie to me, by using Da quing." Yulan just squeek, " Yes, dad." As he tried to wiggle  out from the grip of death. "We're is Da quing, anyway?" Yunlan wonder. The fat cat lying on the rooftop, almost losing   his life energy. After Yunlan's father scream at him at the top of his lungs, for losing Yunlan. "Whatta price  to pay for friendship?" As he lay to recover his energy.

     An hour pass, a tired Yunlan is about to leave when two guards of the fairy kingdom is waiting outside. "My King we are here to take you to the meeting hall, the mayor is waiting for you." As they bow to him. "What!? No! Shen is waiting for me. "Tell them I cannot come."
The other guard said. "The Queen is already informed  that you'll be late to come home." As they both clutches the unwilling Yunlan and teleport them back to the fairy kingdom. "I am your King, I order you, wait! No......." The only word he can say after they disappeared. The orb is definitely right in his prediction.

     Meanwhile, Shen is accompany by his twin brother Yezun. "So, do you two talk it out?" Yezun smile. Flashback. As Yezun  teleport and carried the unwilling Zhu back to his cave. "Wait! Where are we?! And your powers, I thought it's gone?" As she was seated on the single bed of Yezun. "Now would you talk to me?" As Yezun face her. The bewildered Zhu  ignore him and try to know we're the nearest exit. As she try to open the door, an invisible force field was place.  She can't get through. "I'm waiting..." Yezun looked at her. "Okey, fine! Tell me!" As she face him while blushing furiously. "After I got drunk, then that....do we do it in another room?" She was bit red. "What if I say yes?" Yezun tease her. She suddenly scream. "No!" Yezun was taken aback as she grip his both shoulder.
Her big pretty eyes almost pop off on her socket. As she shake him off. "Why didn't you stop me!" Yezun never thought this cute girl could be this strong. "How can I stop you. Even though your drunk, you got an iron grip on me and almost tear my clothes off."  She suddenly cried and release him. As she slumped on the bed and cover herself with a blanket. Yezun felt pity for her and almost telling her the truth, but a hand signal him to back off. "Don't talk to me!" As she cried back under the blanket.

     Back to the present. "Tell me Didi did something really happen to you two back then?" Yezun smirk, "well the truth is, as she tearing my clothes off, she had fallen asleep before anything happens." He laugh while thinking of it. Shen was shocked to what he heard. "  You lied to her and to me?!" Yezun just wink. "  Just a little. I can't help it she always avoid me and she's pretty cute when I tease her.  Shen is getting angry,  " you must tell her the truth!" Yezun put a puppy face, "I can't tell  her not until the wedding. Please Gege, if she know, she might leave me." Shen is getting a headache as he rub his hands on his forehead. Having a relationship is base on not  lying to each other. Look at me, I almost lost Yunlan because I lied to him."  But Yezun protest,  "Gege don't worry I can't take care of myself, she won't know. And it's getting late, I better go home" As he pickup the flowers, he gotten at Shen's garden. Shen suddenly grab his arms, "where is she?"  Yezun just smile, "at my house, sleeping. Don't worry,  will just talk and I will take her home." As he made a portal and went through before Shen have the chance to scold him.

       While in the  council room. The room is painted   gold brown with many chandeliers hanging at the ceiling.  The long marble biege table side is carved with leaves and plants as well as their chairs. Only  Yunlan's seat is much taller, carved with tress and mountains. Plants set aside in each corner. The secretary distribute the papers they need to read as well as drinks were given to each leaders and their ministers. Yulan is seated at the head of the table while the mayor is seated next to him. He is getting bored every minute. Looking at  one of the window, wondering what is happening to his dear wifey, while everyone discussing events happening in their place. Every  leader of the tribes are present with their ministers beside them except for Zhu, her father represent her because she has an emergency meeting aka Yezun.

     They talk about rules and regulations, who would benefit here and there and so forth. Yunlan never realized that the king of the monster tribe is looking at him carefully. " This brat? Is he listening to our plea. He keeps on looking outside. And what so special about this puny human, that our dark envoy gave up on everything just to be with him? His only got good looks nothing special." As he whispered to his minister.  His  minister face him. "Don't be deceived by his carefree looks  my Lord. His the leader who defeated Yezun and our thousand of soldiers. He have many magical weapons. And they said he just like our dark envoy,  cunning and fast  in fighting." As the king of the monster think and stared longer at Yulan from head to foot. Yunlan notice him.  Quite annoyed in looking at him that way. He suddenly speak. "My Lord is there something on my face that you kept staring at me? I know I'm quite good looking but I only have my eyes for my wifey." Everyone stop  chatting and stared at the king of the monster tribe. The war was stop only a few months, they don't want to start a war again. "This little halfling twerp." As the monster king whispered to himself.  "Ah, nothing my King, it's just  that I never thought that our future leader would be so young and handsome." As he conceal his anger with a smirk. Seeing this, Yunlan just laugh. Everyone thought the tension between them subside. But as Yunlan continue to talk, "I almost forgot, I gave you papers that will remove my Dark Envoy as a traitor to your people. Did you sign it?" As the king of the monster tribe answered him with a fake smile, " I have already signed it  my Lord and gave it to your mayor,  but I cannot promise  you if he visited our kingdom our people will welcome him with open arms, because they already know he betray us." Yunlan just nod and said.  "Don't worry I will tell it to Shen that you have already sign it." As he smirk and  turned back to the mayor. He whispered something.  "I don't trust him, could  you send some one to spy on him." As the mayor nod in response. The king of the monster  also whispered to his minister to find everything he knew about Yunlan.  He still wants the throne and nothing can stand on his way, not  even a halfling like Yunlan. The conference continue again, as midnight strikes everyone went home.

     Shen was busy in looking at the pictures of suits for their wedding, when a portal appeared. A weary Yunlan appeared. Shen quickly run towards him and hugged, "I missed you!" As Shen kissed him. Yunlan was surprised. "Maybe I should be busy, so you would always missed me. As he hugged Shen back. He pulled Yulan to the dining table to eat some foods he cooked. Shen signal the maids to bring the other foods he made. But as he turn to face his husband. Yunlan have fallen asleep again while eating a chicken. "What? Not again?" As he carried him toward their bedroom. The servant wants to help but Shen won't let them. He really needs to talk to him one of this days. His afraid that Yunlan's health might be jeopardize because of his two jobs. As he laid him on the bed and change his clothes. He whispered sweet things and kissed him goodnight. As Shen sleep beside him.