Reunited

Shen Wei hated waiting. They recently received a message that Yunlan will arrive soon. He kept on phasing here and there while holding the pendant that Yunlan gave. Gao one of the Hunter who guard the entrance to palace is getting dizzy looking at Shen.

"Sir could you please stop running around, we have a message that the hunters have won the war and their returning here now. So you don't need to worry. Our Chief never failed us." Gao assured him. " I can't believe he have such high faith in his Chief . I'm just worried if he got hurt or something." Shen whispered to himself. Then a big portal emerge carrying thousand of hunters riding on horses . The one whose leading the group is Yunlan himself. Scanning the palace gate to see a familiar face. Yunlan got off the horse and run towards Shen. He gave him a big hug and kiss Shen passionately. Forgetting all the hunters looking at them. "Gege would you get a room! Their all looking at you two." A red bit Shen was surprised to hear Yezun's voice. " Yezun! Your alive!" While he hugged his brother. Yezun wiggle out of Shen Wei. "Stop it Gege, my girlfriend might see you, she got easily jealous." Shen Wei was shocked while Yezun pointed his finger to Zho who hides behind Lin Jing.

" You?!What?! How?" Shen was puzzle as Yezun pull Zhu to introduce to him. "Gege be nice to her." As he locked arms with Zhu. "OMG! My once rival become my future brother in law. I'm gonna get you Chief!" As her inner self scream. Flash back! The Chief called her because of a certain guy wants to be her boyfriend. Puzzled, what kind of guy wanting to meet her in this kind situation? None of her team mates like her, because of her temper. She can only act sweet towards her Chief. She was shocked to see a man sitting on chair, looking like Shen Wei, but with long white hair. It's look like he is in a trance, then her Chief whispered something to the seated Yezun. "Zhu come here!" As he gesture Zhu to come forward .

" I want you to meet Yezun." Suddenly she remembers." Isn't he Ghost face? Wow! He really looks like Shen Wei." As she got near to Yezun to inspect his face. The motionless Yezun suddenly hold her right arms and enchant a spell. Zhu scream as a half mark appeared on her arms. She pulled away from Yezun. "What's this!" As she rub her right arms. Then out of nowhere Yezun smiled sweetly at her and hold her hands. "So, your my beautiful fiance, Chief Zhao keep telling to me. As he kissed her right hand. He looks like a handsome prince if you didn't know him. Zhu was bit red, no one has done this to her. But then she realized it's Yezun. "No! Chief!" As she tried to pull her hands away from him. The Chief just pat her on the shoulder and said, "thanks for serving our country , I know how much your dedicated in your job, I will raise your pay, your leave and you will be promoted. Lucky you, he'll all yours. Look, he looks like my dear Shen Wei. But mine is much prettier. And don't you dare harm him. Harm him and your finish too. Because as for now you two are connected to each other. As I can see his head over heels to you. Sweet eh?" Zhu try to protest. Suddenly Yezun stand up, "Thanks! Brother in law for introducing me to this beautiful lady." As he clung tightly to Zhu. "I promise I shall not let go of her." As they bought laught, while Zhu slump in defeat. Chu just whispered to the other hunter. "Poor Zhu." But the other said, "what? Is the other way around. Poor guy."

Zhu extend her hand and make a fake smile. While Shen shook her hand and can't mastered a smile and look at Yunlan with a face - "what did you do to my brother- face?" Yunlan just laughed while hugging Shen behind. "Come on my dear husband let the lovey dovey couple have their time." Shen want to protest but Yunlan pulled him toward the castle. Yezun turn to Zhu. "So when will I meet your parents, my beloved?" Zhu try to say something, but Yezun brought his finger on her lips. "Ah...ah...You can't say no to me, remember my other mark is on your right arms now. Your engaged to me." While smiling innocently. The problem is that innocent smile looks like a sinister one. Zhu wanted to laught at irony on what happened to her. But she said with a sweet smile. "Why not, I'll introduce you to them tonight, luckily it's gonna be a lunar eclipse this night and we still haven't have dinner." Yezun jump for joy. "Don't worry beloved I'm gonna buy a delicious dinner, you don't need to cook." Zhu just smiled back. " Oh! Yes you gonna be the dinner." She whispered on her mind. One by one the hunters went on their way, for tomorrow their will be a party to celebrate their victory, as for now they went home for their family. Still there are others station in the castle.

Inside Yunlan's new room. " Oh wow! Is this is my mother's room, how can she exchange it in our small house". While he bounced on the soft bed, he suddenly stop as he saw Shen looking piss off. " What? Aren't you happy your handsome husband is here alive, without any scratch on?" Yunlan tried to hugged Shen. But he place a hands off sign. "First you take a bath to washes that blood stain all over your body, then you need to answer all my question." Yunlan put a puppy face but Shen face the other way. "Fine!" Said Yunlun as he took off all his clothes. " Wait! What are you doing?! Take your clothes off there!" Too late he was wide naked in front of Shen. " I can't understand you," as he took the towel from a red bit Shen and gone to the bathroom. Shen almost want to faint on that spot.

While showering Yunlan is thinking of a plan how to escape Shen's interrogate questions. And got a brilliant idea. While Shen is preparing to give Yunlan his clothes, a loud thud was heard inside the bathroom and follow by an moaning Yunlan. " Did he slip?" Shen hurriedly go to the bathroom. Upon seeing Yunlan sprawl on the floor, he hurriedly carried him on his arms, even though his soaking wet and lay Yunlan on the bed. " What kind of hero are you, if you died on the bathroom. Yunlan are you okey? Where does it hurt?" As Shen inspect Yunlan head to toe. " Maybe we should call a doctor.

Suddenly Yunlan pull Shen's arms towards him and reverse his body, so that Shen is below the dripping wet Yunlan. He press his body to Shen and hold his upward hands. Shen tried to wiggle out. " You fooled me! Let go! " Yunlan just smirk. "Ah...My beloved husband when will you call me honey or sweet instead of my name. Your brother is more romantic than you." Shen suddenly remembered his dear little brother. "Speaking of my brother, what did you do to him?!" Yunlan just kissed him on cheek.
"That's my punishment to him, it's much suitable than death. I want him to have a fresh start on life. That's why I erased his memory, locked his magic and gave a good girl friend to take care of him. I thought you'd be happy about it." "But why Zhu, she hate our kinds especially me." Yunlan just smile.
"Yes, maybe Zhu was shocked at first and hate the idea. But she is one of my best soldier, he can take care of your brother. You should have been there as Yezun looked at her and kissed her hand. There something magic happen to them. And I want to laught as I seen her red face. I just don't know if she's shocked to have handsome prince or Want to kill you later. But as you can see your brother really like her. Then again, if he misbahave Zhu can take care him, but not killing him of course, so don't worry. She's floating in cloud nine now." Shen stop moving and look at Yunlan. His eyes looks like he wants to cry. "Thanks for giving him a another chance in life." But before he can ask another question Yunlan descendent his lips upon Shen to silence him. He whispered to his ear, " can we have this one night not worrying anyone, I'm tired already." Shen just nod and relax on his hold.

That signal Yunlan to release and kiss him passionately, his hands roamed under Shen's shirt and tried to take off his clothes. While Shen's hands roamed around his back. The shirt falls on the ground followed by the other clothes he have. He is now completely naked under Yunlan intense gaze. Yunlan hungrily kiss him on the lips, neck and further down. Shen moan and call his name. With one last kiss, Yunlan thrust himself to Shen over and over while squeezing him senseless. Shen moan and scream his name while holding on to his back. A moment later both of them release, Yunlan took a towel to clean Shen and himself. And covered both of their body with a blanket. Before he kiss Shen again, he whispered to him, "Thank you, my love." As he close his eyes and sleep beside Shen.