Memories In The Rain

It was raining in the morning, Yunlan didn't want to go to the office today.He wants to take care  Shen for what happen yesterday. As he ready the breakfast in bed. He stared at his loving wifey for a while. As he caress his face, his beautiful eyes suddenly open earning him a smile that send his heart fluttering in air. They stare like that for a moment as if it's first time seeing one another. "Wow!" Unintentionally Yunlan said. Shen laugh. Yunlan laugh too, to hide his embarrassment. Shen had caught him,love sick for Shen."Ha...ha.... it's your fault, why I said that, you look so pretty today, wifey." As he gave Shen his breakfast.

     "What's the occasion? Are we not going to the office? Yunlan shake his head, "After what happen yesterday! I want to cage you so no one will be able to harm you!" As he spoon feed Shen. "Is that bacon burned?" Shen ask. "No.....well yes a little. I was thinking if only I came early that day, you won't be hurt!" As he clenched his fist. And his anger suddenly visible on his face. Shen  hold his hand as he feel it on his cheek. Yunlan anger subside. As Shen gaze at him lovingly. "But you came, that's enough for me." Yunlan can't understand how Shen can calm his anger down like that.   "Don't ever leave me!" As he suddenly hugged Shen. "I'll chained you up, if you ever leave me!" Shen was shocked, that words he heard it from somewhere a long time ago. Yunlan suddenly cried. "What's wrong? As Shen tried to calm him down. Unknown to them a small bird perch on the window watching them, as a pearl is engrave in it's body.

    Kian saw everything, as tear drop fall on her face. "That should have been me holding you and not that man. I hate the rain, it reminds me of the memory  that I should have kill him that day."

    It was raining that day, she should have meet Kunlun that day. Since they're practicing just outside their village. But her father forbid her because it's raining and she didn't have to worry, for his father and the father of Kunlun made arrangement that they will be engaged, even though Kunlun still didn't meet her.
Unknown to them she have already seen Kunlun, once. That time she escape in her home just to see the festival outside their house, she morph herself  into one of her servant. As she was watching the parade one of the horses got wild and it throws it owner into mid air. While it gallop towards her.

     People scream as the horse about to kick her, suddenly Kunlun came  as he shoved the horse using  his fist. It stumbled down backwards. "Are you alright?" Kunlun ask. It was love at first sight.
She was speechless.  She only nod, as Kunlun leave. Suddenly a rain pour down as people leave to find shelther. While she was running toward her home, someone bump on her. And almost lost her balance, as she morph back to herself again. The man was surprised. As she turn, she saw him. His future rival to be. She was furious for her clothes is drenched with water. As she wanted to kill him with her dagger, she heard soldiers coming their way. As the man apologize and left in a hurry. She morph into an old lady. As the soldiers came. They ask her if he seen a supicious looking fellow. She just shake her head for she's in a hurry to get home.

     And the last time she saw him, when Kunlun found out that he was a traitor. She was lucky that day, that she found that bird and the message telling to the other tribe, that he no longer wanted to be apart of the war against the dragon tribe.
"So Kunlun have a traitor inside his home." As she shredded the paper, she made a new letter, telling them he is with them in fighting the dragon tribe."

    She seen enough, as she order the bird to fly away. She needs a plan to break the two. So she could get Kunlun's heart.

     Back to the couple, as Yunlan calmed down. He apologized to Shen, he didn't understand why he suddenly cry like that. As if he remembered something but forgotten it. "Would  you stop subbing now. Looked." As Shen ate all the burned bacon. "Are you happy?" Yunlan cried happily, as he gave Shen more foods that are half cook, half burned. Shen almost want to puke, as he tried to smile while eating the foods. As long as Yunlan happy, he can sacrifice eating this.

     As the rain still pour down, Shen and Yunlan still laid on their bed.
"Hey, wifey do you ever walk in the rain with someone?" Shen just looked at him puzzle, " How can he think something like that, he is always busy in training his soldiers to battle." His innerself said. As Yunlan face him, "I've never done that. They say it's fun when your with someone you love." As he wiggle his eyebrows. "But you might get sick?" As Shen said. Yunlan doing a puppy face, "They say it's fun and might be more than that?" As he wink to Shen. Shen blushed as he pull Yunlan to stand. "What are you waiting for let's have fun.

     While Yunlan having a time of his life drenching in water, Shen never thought raining would be wet. Yes wet as his clothes, his hair and his shoes squeek  everytime he walk in the rain! Wet it scream! Shen tried to protest to Yunlan. As Yunlan kissed and embrace him suddenly. He whispered in his ears, "I love you!"
Shen was suprised as he blushed.
He had forgotten that the rain is wet. As he see Yunlan jumping and dancing. "I can't believe that  rainy day  would be a wonderful thing. " As Yunlan take off his shirt and throw it to the stunned Shen. "Yes! Rainy day is sure is fun!" As Shen shout. It's Yunlan turned to be  shocked.

    The next day, Shen got a fever. As Yunlan cook a soup for him. His brother visited him. " Gege what are you thinking walking in the rain! He scolded Shen. "Rainy day is sure is fun." As he cough, he remembered Yunlan taking off his shirt and throwing it at him. "Yes!" As he cough again. Yezun looked puzzle. Yunlan almost laugh as he enter the room.