Date With Wifey

It was a cute coffee shop with cute paw of a cat table with chairs, and at the center there's a big orb with different colors illuminating. As Yunlan move a chair for Shen to sit. " A waitress dress as a cat suddenly appear to take there orders.

 " A waitress dress as a cat suddenly appear to take there orders

As they order and waited for the food to arrive. "I can't believe there's a cute coffee shop here at Dragon City." Shen Wei excitedly said, while looking around. Suddenly Yunlan pick up his hands and place it on the orb. "Here. It will answer any questions you want." As he smiled to Shen Wei. "Will Yunlan, love me forever!" The orb change it's color and written word suddenly appeared. "Yes." Shen Wei blushed. Next Yunlan tried his luck. Will Shen Wei would make love to me tonight?" As he wiggle his eyebrows towards Shen. Shen Wei was shocked with Yulan question. The orb color swirl again. "Not a chance." Yunlan almost curse, luckily the waitress came back with the foods. "Miss I think your orbs broken?" The waitress bow and apologize. " Sir I will get another orb." While Shen try not laugh at the situation.

The foods are simply delicious, everything is shape of a cat paw even the juice is swirl with different colors of fruits. The last menu came, the chocolate mango cake with chop mangoes and cute design on it.

 The last menu came, the chocolate mango cake with chop mangoes and cute design on it

Yunlan suddenly take the spoon and feed Shen Wei with cakes. Shen Wei became scarlet red while eating it. Without warning Yunlan put icing on both of the cheeks of Shen Wei. This surprised him. "Oh no, don't
worry I'll take care of that." As Yunlan got up from his seat and lick both of Shen's cheek. That shocked Shen, almost shoving him again, luckily Yunlan caught his arms. "Ha! You think you can do that again to your loving husband?" As he pull Shen and kissed him passionately. As he withdraw from the kiss and a weary Shen. "Ha! That's my revenge on shoving me last time in the restaurant." Suddenly a click of cameras was heard, many teenager girls we're sitting next to them. "Hey Mister! That was hot!" As one of them shout and giggle! " Yunlan has no shame in waving towards the girls while holding a blushing and weary Shen Wei. " This is my wifey!" As he embrace Shen. "Why does the ground don't swallow me." As Shen whispered to himself and tried to hide his face.

Next couple of minutes their pictures and video trend, Lin Jing call the others to see it

Next couple of minutes their pictures and video trend, Lin Jing call the others to see it. "OMG! They done it in public! That shameless Chief of ours." As they all watch it. They were all looking at the screen, that they didn't notice Mr. Zhao came. "What are you looking at?!" They all froze. Lin Jing tried to close the screen but Mr. Zhao prevented it. "My....my..." While looking at the screen, he call Da quing. The cat boy come out of the Chief office, almost telling to Mr. Zhao that Yunlan is out on a case. But as he saw the screen. "Bleep!" As Mr. Zhao face him with dark expression. "Call my idiotic son now!" As he about to protest. Mr. Zhao face darken. Da quing almost faint. "Yes....sir!" As he runs toward the door.

Yunlan hold Shen Wei's hand as they walk to different stores . He whispered sweet things to his ear. As it made Shen red face and giggle. The phone buzz in Yunlan pocket as he open it, Da quing almost shout at Yunlan. "Your father wants you back at the office! He saw you with Shen Wei." Yunlan was surprised. "Wait? How?" Da quing take a deep breath. "You two are trending now." Yunlan think. His not gonna let Shen go home now. "Tell him you cannot contact me, my battery is dead, bye!" As he close the phone. "What is that? Ask Shen.
Yulan just smile. "Nothing, can you make a portal?" Shen was puzzle. "To where?" Yunlan just face him. "To anywhere you want, hurry." As Shen made a portal, Yulan suddenly pull him inside.

The portal appeared on a big tree. "Where are we?" As Yunlan scan the area. " Have you forgotten this place? This is were I given you my mark. Speaking of that, why didn't you come? I've been waiting for decades." As Yunlan inspect the tree, he saw his name and Shen Wei carved on the tree. And the numbers of days he waited for him to come. He felt ashamed somehow. As he face Shen Wei held his hands and smile. "My father found out about the mark, I was grounded. I really tried to come back. But he always caught me, I got a whip back then. "What!? He whipped you!?" Shen hugged him. "Hey, it's alright. It's in the past. The important is that we have each other now."

As Shen sit under the tree, Yunlan lay his head on Shen's legs. "You know your father is somehow right." Yunlan face him. "What?" Shen continue. " If ever you come back then, you'll never be return to your family and friends. I'll surely would not let you go." As Shen softly brush some Yunlan's hair on his eyes. " I know your husband is so gorgeous to let go." Yunlan smirk. Shen laugh, " yes you are. And if they found about whose your father is, you might be killed by them. For I am not that strong before." Yunlan suddenly remember. "Is your shoulder healed already?" Shen suddenly held his shoulder. "Yes, but I still cannot use my sword, for my right shoulder still ache when I swing it. Yunlan took his hands and kiss it. "Don't worry while your shoulder still healing, I'll protect you." As he pull Shen for kiss.

It was already five pm when they teleport back to the fairy village. "Shen I have to go back to the office to finish some work and thank my father somehow." Shen just nod. As Yunlan kissed him and went back to the portal.