Circus

After a few days, everything back to normal as long as Yunlan wear the wrist band. In the office,  as they were finishing a case. The wedding invitation was  given to them one by one.

     "Are you sure to continue this wedding even though your still not well?" Shen worried. "Wifey! It's been so long you should have a proper wedding. I want my kids to know I married my wonderful Wifey.
And beside I'm okey the wrist band
is suppressing my feelings to you. Nothing can stop this wedding!"

 Nothing can stop this wedding!"

As he kissed Shen. Shen just blushed in reply. "And beside I can't wait for our honeymoon! Yes!" As he shouted and laugh. Shen blushed furiously. As all his employee's look at them. "Sssh! Stop shouting that, it's embarrassing!" Shen said. Yunlan just laugh, "Let them know, that their Chief and his lovely Wifey will have a great time! Look you can read my mind remember!" As he wiggle his eyebrows. Shen was so embarrassed and almost red as a tomatoe. Earning a giggle from the ladies. He pull Yunlan quickly at the room. He can't stand being looked by the employees while Yunlan is very proud of it. "Wow! Chief is looking forward to this wedding!" Said Gao. Chu just nod. While Lin Jing said, "If you know the Chief it's the honeymoon is the one his waiting for, poor Shen Wei." As he look to the two, they all glared at him.Lin Jing just laugh, "And the wedding too I suppose?"

     "Oh! Wifey if you knew what preparation I've done to our wedding you"ll be happy!" As he twirl Shen Wei round and round. Shen Wei almost puke of dizziness.
They were startle to hear a firecrackers outside.  A circus came to the city. Everybody looking at their performers, mascots, animals and magicians. Even the hunters went out just to see it. As the performers throw flyers all over the place. Children would happily catch it. "Wow? What is that?" Shen Wei ask. "A circus, why? Didn't  you watch it when your a kid?" Shen just shake his head. "We don't have that kind of entertainment." As Yunlan saw a clowns, he suddenly hugged Shen Wei. "What's wrong Yunlan?" Yunlan suddenly laugh. "I just trip on something." As he tried not to look at the clowns passing by."Oh! He forgot to tell you he is scared of clown." As Da quing smirk. Fat cat! What are you doing here?! Whose baby sitting the babies?"  Da quing looking smug at him, "Chu and Gao babysitting them. If I were you Shen Wei better let Yunlan stay away from clowns." Yunlan defended himself, I was a kid back then when that freaking clown scared me!"  Forgetting his still clutching Shen Wei with dear life. Shen Wei just pat him on the back. "Don't worry husband of mine! I 'll defend you, no clown shall touch you!" As he tried not to laugh. But epically fail. Yunlan got irritated as he release Shen Wei from his embrace, he almost lost balance as he was caught by the ring master.

 Yunlan got irritated as he release Shen Wei from his embrace, he almost lost balance as he was caught by the ring master

     "What do we have here?"  Said the ring master. Yunlan almost gawk at the ring leader face, he have a handsome feature with violet eyes. Yunlan almost blushed from embarrassments.  Shen suddenly run toward him. As he tried to stand up, both the ring master and Shen Wei  took Yunlan's hands to help."My name is Tag, I'm ring master of this Circus." As he bow and took of his hat revealing dark jet black hair. Yunlan almost lost his words. "I'm Zhao Yunlan Chief of the Hunters!"As Tag smiled at him. "This is my Wifey Shen Wei." As Shen smirk to him and suddenly hold Yunlan's hand. Tag smiled mischievously.

     As he gave an invitation and free tickets  to Yunlan to watch the circus. "We will having our first performance tonight, I hope you'll be there!" As he wink to Yunlan and take his hat on. Before he go, he blew a kiss as he walk away with the other performers.
Yunlan almost pop his eye off, looking at his side, Shen Wei almost erupting like a volcano. "Don't you dare say we're watching it!!!"

    That night Shen Wei hadn't have a choice but to accompany Yunlan and the kids. Da quing, Yezun, Zhu, Chu, Gao and Lin Jing went with them. Since Yezun never seen a circus his very excited to see it, his like a child observing every detail  of the circus, running here and there.
"If I were you Zhu better hold Yezun he might get lost in the crowd." Lin Jing said. Earning a glare at Zhu.
While Yunlan hold Yian on his arms, he looked at the annoying Shen Wei, while holding Angji on his arms. Until now he still didn't talk to Yunlan. While Sheng is being carried by Gao and Yangyang by Chu.

     As the guards saw them, "Our ring master wants you and your company to seat at our special seat sir." As the guards lead them to the center of seats and almost near to the  performers.

The show starts with lights and music filled the arena area

The show starts with lights and music filled the arena area. As many skaters skate, acrobats hang in  mid air, as the clown came in with horse. Bikers rode their bike around the arena as clowns sited at the back of them.

One of the clown gave Yunlan a flower

One of the clown gave Yunlan a flower. He almost jump at seeing the clown, if only his not holding Yian at his hands. As he received the flower, he thank him. But before he go he wink at Yunlan. Shen Wei snatched the flower and stump it with his foot. It suprised Yunlan and the others. "I smell a fight is coming?!" As Lin Jing whispered to the others. "I can't believe Gege would be jealous of a clown?" He whispered to Zhu.  As smoked appeared The said clown,turn into the ring master, Tag. Zhu blushed, "Wow! His a hunk!" Yezun suddenly felt like Shen Wei. "His not!" Zhu just remembered his fiance, "You right your much hotter!" As she wink to the steaming Yezun. "Lol, another fight is coming from another direction!" Said Lin Jing. "Would you stop that!" Said Chu.