Fight For My Man

Lin Jing and the others came to examine their Chief. "Oh! My god!" Lin Jing said. "What! What!!!!" Said Da quing. As everyone looked at him. "Nothing! I'm just practicing around! He...he..." Da quing want to punch Lin Jing. Chu just stop him. "Stop joking around will you! His Wifey is getting worried too. Said Zhu."Sorry about that. But as I can see his still alright for now."

      Something is mixing in his blood in which his white blood cells are fighting to get rid of it. That's why his having a high fever."  Said Lin Jing. Shen Wei become furious. "That bastard his contaminating Yunlan  blood with his!" Said Shen Wei. "How can we save him?" As Da quing looked worried. "Blood transfusion." Said Lin Jing.

     As they calling Mr. Zhao, suddenly the sun become dimmer.
"What's happening?" Said Gao. "As they looked outside. The sun is disappearing. They didn't anticipate something burrowing underneath them. As Lin Jing scream, vampires suddenly emerge underground. They quickly run back to Yunlan but it was too late his gone. "No!!!" Shen shout. As he followed the vampires underground with Da quing on his tail. "How can we followed them they're pretty fast!" Said Chu.
As Lin Jing swing his home signal device." But first we need to call the Chief's father and the other Hunters." Said Lin Jing.

     Shen Wei was furious as he turned into his Dark Envoy, every vampires who block his way is been slashed, he didn't care if his clothes or even Da quing been stain by blood of the vampire. "Watched it will you!" As Da quing avoided every blood spiled by Shen Wei's blade. Shen Wei's ignored him, his mind now is to getting back his husband. When they entered a dark room that illuminate by candle lights only. It reminds him of the hall of the monster's tribe were they always have a meeting. As he heard a clapped, "My...my...my looked what the cat brought us." Said the Vampire King. "As I recalled your one of us? What happened? Because of a mere guy, you forgotten and betray your own tribe." Shen Wei shout back at him, "Give me back my husband! Or I slaughter  you all!" The vampire just laugh if you can get me first!" Suddenly Shen Wei and Da quing are surrounded by vampires. As Da quing swallowed, "You should have not make him mad?" He whispered to Shen Wei. "I don't care I want my Yunlan back!" As he slashed the vampires infront of him. And make his eyes red.

     "Yunlan....Yunlan...'' He suddenly open his heavy eyes. "My Wifey! His  calling for me!" As he tried to stand but epically fall down. "Where am I anyway? As he scan the place. He was in an ancient room, with different statue and artifacts. "It looks like a museum here!" He thought to himself. As he try to stand again. His headache is increasing but he got to get out to find his Wifey. He was suprise to see the four girls lying on each bed.
As he checked if they're alive or one of the vampires. He was shocked to see a figure sited in the middle. "How come your awake. I still didn't command you?" He smirk. As Yunlan tried to stand straight, preparing to call his sword. "Or maybe he gave you a leash perhaps?" As the vampire smile evilly. "What are you talking about?" Said Yunlan. "Did he gave you something? If  your my companion, maybe I should do that too? Tell that to him." As he laugh. "I almost forgot, my manner forgive me. My name is Yanis and welcome to my kingdom. Suddenly the candles light up a little. Yunlan was suprise seeing vampires everywhere, even on the ceiling.  "Get him!" As he command his vampires.

     While Shen Wei saw were he is, "Da quing! Come with me!" As they both teleport in the room of Yanis.
They were shocked to see many vampires awaits them there. And there at the center stood Yanis with the four girls."Welcome Dark Envoy and cat boy. Congratulations! For making it here, my name is Yanis at your service! I have a suprise for you Dark Envoy! As Yunlan appeared behind him. Yanis suddenly open his hands a glowing ball appeared. Shen Wei was shocked. "Recognize this? I had taken this out from your beloved." As he dissolves it on his hands. "And he really is pissed off."  Shen Wei got angry as he bolt to kill Yanis off, only to be block by Yunlan's sword. Shen Wei was suprise and has no choice but to back away.

     As the world of Shen Wei crushing down. When Yunlan said, "I don't want to see you anymore!" He almost lost his balance. "Shen Wei! Get a hold on yourself! That's not Yunlan speaking! Shen Wei!" Da quing trying to shake him off. Shen Wei felt Da quing is so far away and he can't here him. As he saw Yunlan turning his back. He shout furiously, as a pentagram emerge on the floor, it suddenly froze everyone in it. Luckily Da quing turn back into a cat and jump on one of the chandeliers with candles on it. And Yanis who made a force filed,  shielding Yunlan and the four girls. Every vampires freeze to death. As the four girls suddenly attack him with their powers.  He evade them one by one as he frozen them on the spot. It's Yunlan's turn now to fight him, as they clashes sword to sword. The fight was intense and no one intend to back off. As Yunlan thrust his sword to Shen Wei's heart , while Shen Wei pierce his sword unto his heart too. Da quing was shocked on what's happening. "No!"Da quing want to reach out. Yanis was laughing, "I can't believe that the lovey dovey couple will kill each other infront of me!" He didn't notice Shen Wei is transferring his blood to Yunlan, while trying to get Yanis blood out. Yanis was so immerse on their fighting he didn't notice, Yunlan's dragon was already behind him. He scream before he was eaten by it. As the transferred was finished. The dragon can now merge to Yunlan. As the sword of Shen Wei fall. Yunlan's body slowly regenerate.  While Shen Wei's body descend to the ground.

      As Yunlan open his eyes he saw his Wifey laid opposite of him, with his sword thrust in his heart

      As Yunlan open his eyes he saw his Wifey laid opposite of him, with his sword thrust in his heart. "Wifey!" As he tried to crawl toward him and took off his sword. He embrace him while crying.

Shen Wei is desintegrating slowly

Shen Wei is desintegrating slowly. Da quing drop down from the chandelier. As he transformed back into a boy, the other Hunters came.
"We must get him back to the hospital!" Cried Da quing. "But he has the blood of the monster, any monster who've been pierce with our weapons will desintegrate immediately!" Said Chu. Yunlan won't let it happened. As he call Da quing his dragon. "Save him!" He beg to him. "As you wish, but there will be consequence! Are you willing to risk it!" Said Da quing. As he nod. Da quing suddenly made a large glowing ball placing the two of them there. "No one shall disturb me until I finished my magic or else I will eat anyone who come near me!" He roar.  Making everyone shocked to react a thing.