Second Round

When Yunlan got home, he was welcome by his babies, Da quing and a missing Wifey. "Where's my Wifey? He ask Da quing. "In your room, resting. I didn't know what happened to him in the office as his clothes almost teared up, did he have encountered a dangerous criminals there and have a fight?! He almost limping!"  Said Da quing with a concerned face. Yunlan tried not to laugh.

     As he descendent himself to the sleeping Shen Wei and attacked him with kisses. Shen Wei stir and said, "Stop it Yunlan, "I'm still tired on what happened to us in the office!" As his eyes close again. Yunlan is about to leave when he notice the scattered clothes of his Wifey on the floor. "Can it be?!" As he looked under the blanket. "Yes!" His quiet naked under it. As he call to Da quing that he won't be eating dinner for his tired too.  He locked his room. And take off his clothes, as he whispered to his Wifey. "Can I have my dinner now?" His Wifey woke up, looking puzzled. "What are you talking about?" As Yunlan launched at him.

     Next morning, Yunlan sat happily eating his breakfast." Where's Shen Wei?" Ask Da quing. "I'll be  bringing breakfast for him right now, as he finished his coffee.  Said Yunlan, while smiling like a cheshire cat. "Wait! I have the chef prepared his foods, don't cook for him, he might died of food poisoning!" His babies giggle. "Hey, little critters you should be on my side, I'm your Papa remember. As he kissed them one by one. Making them chant, "Papa!"

     At the room, "Wifey! I brought breakfast! " Shen Wei just muffled his sounds. As he still tired to what happened the second round.  "Don't be angry to me! It's not my fault, you look delicious last night!" As he wink to him.  And beside will be doing that every night!" He tease him. Making Shen Wei blushed and hid under the blanket. Yunlan pull him under it and make him sit. While Yunlan is at his back as he spoon food him. " I'm not sick, I can do it on my own." As he about to get the spoon Yunlan won't let him. "Aren't you going to work?" Ask Shen Wei. "I called the office and tell them I got the flu!" As he spoon feed him. "What?! But your healthy as a rock?!" Said Shen Wei. "And miss feeding my cute Wifey! Never!" As he gave him food again. Shen Wei just smile and blushed as he ate the food. "Ah! There it is! I'm gonna miss that blushing face if your not at the office. So, get your energy back!" As he pinched his face. Making Shen Wei redder than before.

     It was a lazy afternoon while Da quing is sleeping with the babies. Sheng can't help himself. "Fluppy!" Is in his mind. As he called his dragon. "Get my Uncle.  Da quing, he command his dragon. The dragon obey as he lift Da quing  and gave to Sheng. A scream was heard waking Yunlan and Shen Wei. As they run toward the nursery room. They saw Sheng squeezing Da quing tighther. "Yunlan help! Your baby squeezing me to death!" But as Yunlan tried to help Da quing, Yian wake up with the others. As they all call him, "Papa!" All of them tried to hold to him tightly never want to let go. "Wifey!" As he tried to call for help from Shen Wei. Shen Wei tried to entangled the babies from Yunlan but as one of them loose his grip. He suddenly hold to Shen Wei. "Dada!" He say. " I don't understand why they are so attached to us?!" Said Shen Wei. "Yaah! Ouch that hurt!"  Said Yunlan as he saw Yian having his first tooth or fang you may say, bite him on the arms. "Wifey! Look Yian has his first tooth! As they all look at the babies they all have a first tooth. "Nooo!!!!" Said Yunlan.

     Minute pass, Shen Wei treated Yunlan bite marks from his babies. Luckily Shen Wei made the babies fall asleep and rescue Da quing from  dreaded one tooth Sheng. "I can't believe our babies are growing up, it makes me want to cry." Said Yunlan. "There....there... Your their mother after all." As he pat Yunlan. "Wait a second! Your the mother, Wifey! I'm not!" Yunlan quickly said. "Okey! I'm the mother." As Shen Wei roll his eyes and pat him again. "Is Da quing okey?" Ask Yunlan. "Well...... I think he wanted a vacation." Yunlan almost pop his eyes. "He can't do that?! Whose gonna take care of the kids. We're needed at the office?!" As Yunlan think. Suddenly an alarm went on bringing them out of their thoughts.

     As they reach the front post of their kingdom the beard man came. "I'm here to challenge the Guardian Chief!" Shen Wei suddenly post to fight. "No one's, gonna take my husband on my watched!" He sneered. But as the beared man saw Yunlan. He clicked his hand. The ground that hold Yunlan suddenly became quicksand pulling him below. "Yunlan!" He shout! As he tried to pull him out. "Shen Wei! Protect the kids!"  Yunlan shout back. As the earth swallowed him. As the beard man click again, he was gone as well.

     Yunlan and the man began their fight in a deserted island. As the man have the ability to take away the gravity of the ground leaving Yunlan in his mercy, for he cannot stand properly. Now! I'll be crushing you! He shout to Yunlan. As he made a big fist out of  the sand and descendent to him. Yunlan engaged it with his clenched hand. As the fist explode with a big bang. Yunlan never thought his hand is that strong. As another fist came.

     Shen Wei is been phasing back  and forth. He can't believe that man took Yunlan right under his nose. What kind of Dark Envoy he is, he can't even protect the man that he love. And he can't  teleport to where they are? That man use some kind of magic to cover their where about. "If only..." Then something shine on his arm. Huli Jing watch. "Yunlan said it can predict where it's mate will be. "Yes!" As he call Da quing. "Please take care of our babies for a while, I want to find my husband were about!" As he about to leave. "Please bring my Yunlan back to us!" Da quing pleaded. Shen Wei patted him. "Don't worry I'll bring him back home, promise!" As he made a portal and vanished.

     Shen Wei was teleported to a desert. "Yunlan!" He shout! As he see the final blow of the enemy and Yunlan. Making an explosive sand in the desert, that almost lost the gravity of the floor.  The impact was great,  throwing Shen Wei from their distance and before he lost conciousness, he saw his husband won,  but barely standing, he lost an arm and one leg. As he looked at his direction. He smile back with blood on his mouth, trying to reach him, "Shen Wei!" He called before dropping on the floor.