Morning After

Before the sunrise Shen Wei is the first one to wake up and preparing breakfast in the kitchen. The chef and the other servants we're suprise to see him in this early morning. "Your Majesty why so early today?" The chef said. "I'm gonna surprise my husband, giving him breakfast in bed." While gliding in the kitchen. While the other servants whispered, "It means they have reconcile? News said the King was devastated last night that his Queen went missing." The other servant question, "Really? What happened?" The other servant added, "I don't know? The guards just said, "When the King return he was finding his wifey, every guards were issue to find his wifey in the castle. They were chaos last night and now..." As he pointed to Shen Wei who is busy preparing foods. "Awwww..." They all said. The chef seeing this ordered them to start their jobs now, as they all scattered to do their respective jobs.

    As Shen Wei made it's way to their bedroom. Yunlan is still sleeping. "My Yunlan is  so cute when sleeping. Shen can't stop smiling as he remembered Yunlan said to him last night. As he caress Yunlan's hair from his forehead, to his cheek bone and jaw line. Shen Wei never notice his been staring at Yunlan parted lips for a while. Those soft pink lips that kisses him everytime Yunlan wants to claim him. As he slowly caressing it with his finger. Yunlan called his name. As he buried himself on the pillows. Shen blushed, even in his sleep, his dream of me. His internal self is jumping for joy. As Shen slowly laid his head beside Yunlan. He can stare forever to his Sun god.  He didn't notice his own eyes are getting heavier as  he snuggle beside Yunlan as sleep envelopes him.

    He was awaken by someone kissing him and nuzzling his neck. His Sun god was smiling at him. "Good morning! My Wifey!"  As Yunlan stumbled outside the bed. He pickup the tray of foods in which Shen fix for him. As he laid it on the bed. He ate a piece of bread while he  tried to spoon feed Shen with an omelette. "That breakfast is for you." Yunlan shake, "After what I have done to you last night. I should be the one preparing breakfast for you!" Shen Wei remember the breakfast Yunlan made. "No! It's alright I'll make the breakfast." Yunlan notice, "Why is there something wrong with my breakfast?" Shen Wei denied, "No! It's just,  I want  to be the one who will  cook our breakfast. As Shen smile and kiss Yunlan on the cheek. Yunlan forgotten the issue as they drink their tea.

 Yunlan forgotten the issue as they drink their tea

Yunlan talk to Shen about his dream last time. "What is it?'' As Shen drinking his tea. "That I was pregnant with your child." Shen spit his tea. "What?!" As Yunlan wiggle his eyebrows, "Funny isn't it, not only one, we have a set of twins too. How can I be pregnant, I'm a guy." As Yunlan laugh. Shen Wei is having a dilemma he have forgotten they are halfling. Their are some possibilities,one of his subordinates had one even though his a guy, his a halfling too. While he look at Yunlan,
he is half human, half fairy and half dragon, what possibilities it maybe true. Did Yunlan never know that? Oh! I forgot his lazy in reading this kind of thing." Yunlan notice, "Shen are you alright?" Shen just nod. "Well your tea is spilling on your lap." Yunlan said. As Shen run to the cabinet to get a towel to wipe the stain on his pajamas. "You know your acting funny than me. Here!" As Yunlan walk towards him, he get another pants on the cabinet for Shen. "Take your pajamas off and put this new one. Unaware in the back of the pants, it has a sign that said, " Own by Yunlan". Yunlan tried not to laugh. While admiring the back of Shen. "This pants looks new? Said Shen. "I bought it yesterday. Here their also a partner of it. Try the blue shirt on. At the back it said, "My Wifey, Don't Look or be Killed!" Shen saw a sign in the mirror as he about to read. Yunlan suddenly pull him in bed again. "Here wifey, eat some bread with egg mayonnaise, it's really good." As he also take a bite on the sandwich happily.

" As he also take a bite on the sandwich happily

     Minute pass Mr. Zhao, Zhu with Yezun, Da quing and Lin Jing came to visit the lovely couple. Shen is the first to entertain them while Yunlan is still changing clothes. All of them see the sign at the back of Shen. Yezun was about to say something, he was stop by a hand of Zhu, "Sssh!That's the gift of Chief for him. Or do you want your brother in your house again?" Yezun shut himself. While the others try not to laugh or they will feel the wrath of their Chief. As Yunlan descendent he proudly  wore the red shirt and black pants. The shirt said in the front, "I'm Yunlan Feel My Roar!" At his back shirt it said, "I Owned Him>." They were all shocked including Shen. As Shen tried to read his sign at the back, Yunlan put an arm to him as he seated beside Shen. As he greeted his father and the others. Mr. Zhao said, "Were worried at what happen last night, but as I seen you two had reconcile."
Shen apologize to his father in-law , "I'm sorry Dad if we worried you so much, we have already deal with the problem." As the servant gave them biscuit, fruits to eat and tea.

     They talk about the wedding on Sunday. Yezun will be the Best man,   Zhu Maid of Honor, Lin Jing will be one of the groom's men and Da quing will be the ring bearer and so forth. As they were walking in the garden, Shen want to talk to Mr. Zhao about something. As they  were left alone, at first he was shy in saying , "Is their a record that a halfling male could bear a child. First Mr. Zhao was suprise he didn't have a record like that. "Is this about Yunlan?"  Shen nod, "Because their we're a case that happened in our tribe. Yunlan is no exception as he is half in every race, I'm a  little bit worried about his his well being. Mr. Zhao said, "After your wedding and honeymoon, why don't you take Yunlan to a hospital for check up.  Yunlan's mother before she gave birth, a butterfly mark appeared on her hand, indicating she's pregnant. I was suprise when she gave birth, a beam of light came out of her belly, as the light came to my hands. It became Yunlan. I was the happiest man in the world, I almost cried when seeing his cute face." As Mr. Zhao change his face, "But I don't know how the dragon tribe give birth to their young? If possible their male species can give birth to a child. Don't worry I will get some information from my acquaintance if their is a possible.  As he pat Shen on the shoulder.

     While Yezun talk to Yunlan, "So what's with the shirt? Did my Gege know this?" Yunlan just smile to Yezun, "My dear brother in-law, I'm making your brother secure that I'm only his and no one would look at him too!" As he smirk, "You must also do that to Zhu. You know one of my friends have an interest in her." Yezun change his face, "What?!  Do you  told them she already have a fiance!" But Yunlan still continue, your  fiancee can change her mind, a wife cannot!" As he laugh. "If I'm you, I'll mark my territory so no one can take her away from you!" As Yunlan wink.

     As the visitors went home, "Okey, what did you talk to my Didi about?"
Yunlan smirked, "That's a secret."
Shen nod, "A secret eh? Like what's the sign at the back of my shirt? You though I never notice it? As the sign in your shirt.?" Yunlan grab Shen by the waist, "I'm marking my territory so no one would take you away!" As he wink. "You think I never notice you talk to my Dad secretly too? So, what is it?" As Shen turn, "Nothing just the preparation of our wedding." Suddenly Yunlan kissed him, "Hey Wifey  why not we take a walk in the market place I heard theirs a new store their that selling lollipops. Let's go take a look.'' As Shen nod, "We must change our clothes first." As Shen about to leave, Yunlan tighten his grip, "Oh! No! I want the world to know I'm yours and your mine!" As he wink. He pull   the unwilling Shen outside to go to the market.