The Godess Decision

Shen Wei was very happy to found his husband  but he also fear he might loose him again because of his reckless decision. As
Yunlan sleeping beside him. He decided he'll be the one whole be deciding every particular thing for now on. As his eyes become red he transfer a small glowing ball in his mouth to Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand thought it was just a kiss. As he responds back welcoming the glowing ball in his mouth.

     Early morning Yunlan woke up next to his Wifey looking at him. "Good morning Wifey!" As nuzzle and kiss Shen Wei. "I miss you so much!" As he hold Shen Wei. "Don't worry from now on, no harm will come to you!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan didn't mind him on what he say, as his lost of having his Wifey back.

     At breakfast Yunlan is having fun with his babies. Since his facial hair is growing already his babies are recognizing him now. The two rival babies clutches again with their Papa and wouldn't let go. While the two remain with Shen Wei behaving like little angels until Da quing came. Angji can't help it looking at Da quing tail. He thought that it was edible, grip and bite on it. Sending Da quing screaming to let him go.

     The portal suddenly appeared at their home, Chu and Gau emerge from it. "Chief! We have a problem at  Subway station!" But all of them stop. When seeing the Wifey looking serious on them.  Well Yunlan just came home and on vacation. But the office needs him and his been suddenly call back. "I'm sorry Chief but we need you in the office!" Said Chu. As soon as Yunlan open his mouth, Shen Wei's eyes became red. And Yunlan suddenly said he can't come in for today. The two look at each other. Even Yunlan himself is suprise to what he say. Shen Wei on the other hand just smile as he sip his tea silently.

     As the two again persuade their Chief. He want to say yes, but his mouth say the other way. In which they have no other choice but to go back to the office. But before they go Yunlan want them to report to him, if something happen. As they nod and got to the portal.

     "Their something strange going on?" He said to himself. While Shen Wei just smile warmly to him. Another time when his old friends invited him to a boys night out. In which Shen Wei knew it will be a lot of drinking and ladies in it. Just making his eyes red, Yunlan already decline their offer. Another time many ladies trying to flirt with him while question them on a certain case they have. They offer him to eat with them while giving some information. Shen Wei getting jealous suddenly made his eyes red. Making Yunlan spill his coffee with the ladies. As he apologized to them the ladies got easily mad and left him. Making Shen Wei smirk. Unnoticed to Shen Wei, Chu and Gao became aware on what's happening. "Did you notice it Chu? The Wifey is controlling our Chief. Everytime the Chief do something his Wifey didn't want his eyes got red. And the Chief just do what he want." Chu nod, "I think he curse him?" Chu whispered to Gao. "Hmmmm....." They both say as Yunlan looked at them. They suddenly looked the other way.

     News spread like wild fire curtesy of Lin Jing. As they all gossip behind Yunlan. Yunlan noticing the murmuring of his subordinates talk to a certain bird name Lin Jing. "Come on spit it out!" Lin Jing looking innocent said, "He didn't know what is he saying?!" As he escape the clutches of Yunlan. "Wifey? Do you notice anything to me?" He talk to Shen Wei. His Wifey making the doe eyes said, "Nothing, maybe your just paranoid on what happened on that time warp." As he continue to read the report papers. But Yunlan saw his ears got red. "My innocent Wifey is hidding something from me?" He said to himself while looking intensely to his Shen Wei.

    Another day when they were chasing a dangerous criminals as they corner him, he almost spit acid on them. Yunlan ready to defend his team as he about to face the danger. Shen Wei make his eye red. As he was immobilize on the spot and Shen Wei jump on his shoulder, as  he slice the criminal in half. The team was amazed while Yunlan have a shocked on what happened to him. Another time when his father was with him and his team. The criminal was a five magicians as they were fighting them. The other made a bolt of lightning descending it to Yunlan. As Yunlan wait for the impact because he know he can deflect it with his lance and bounce it back to him. Shen Wei made his eyes red, he suddenly can't move again. "Whattt?!!!" As Shen Wei lift him to evade it and throw his sword at the magician. It thrust in his body and died on the spot. Their team suddenly said, "Whoooa!!!" Yunlan was humiliated on the spot. As his father looking disappointed on him.

     In the office, as he put his fist on the table. "Wifey! What's going on?!" As he shout to him. Shen Wei was suprise Yunlan never shouted at him like that. "Aren't you grateful I save your life?!" But Yunlan suddenly wall him. "What do you do to me, ha?!" Shen Wei can't look into his eyes. "Nothing?!" As he struggle to get free. "Nothing? I can see your ears getting red! Are you lying to me?!" He suddenly said. Shen accidentally cover his ear. "I'm not!" Suddenly they stop as a knock was heard. Lin Jing peek in the room, "Chief your father want to speak to you. " As he close the door. "We're gonna talk after work. " As he went outside. Shen Wei was left wandering on what reason he'll give to Yunlan if he get caught.

     His father was suprise, "Where's your secretary?" His father tease. But Yunlan just shake his head. His not coming here for a while. "Oh! So you notice it?" As he read a report on the subway incident. "What do you mean?" Yunlan ask. "He put a spell on you to behave." As Mr. Zhao chuckled. Yunlan was suprise his father never laugh like that. "Your mother had done that to me once." Mr. Zhao said. "Dad! How do you broke the spell?" Yunlan ask. "It's for you to find out!" As he patted his shoulder.