The Dragon Return

In Yunlan dream, he is drowning further...further away. Then suddenly a hand caught his leg. He was suprise to see himself. "Give me your body...." As he tried to loose the other Yunlan, it climb up to him, he tried to swim  upward. "Shen Wei." As he was about to loose hope a hand suddenly hold his arm upward. He wakes up on the hospital bed with a bandage on his head and his back. A worried Shen Wei looked over him. Clutching his left hand. "Yunlan!" As he cried, "your awake."

     "What happen? Ouch! My head and my body ache" Yezun suddenly
apologize to him, he didn't mean to hit him in the face and the result is this. Da quing came running at side of Yezun. "Yunlan, we thought we lost you again. Do you remember you turn into that dragon guy again and you made our ball  bigger and razor type. How do you do that?"
First he was confused on what Da quing telling to him. Then he remembered, that guy who looks just  like him. As he tried to sit up, but his body ache.

     So he laid down again. As he face a crying Shen Wei, "Sorry I made you cry again." He tried to reach his face but his right arm ached. "No, it's alright. As long as your alive." Suddenly  Mr. Zhao came, "What happened to you?!" Yezun explain everything and apologize to Mr. Zhao.  It means that dragon still part of Yunlan, any moment now he might emerge again, Lin Jing informed him that dragon bottle shake. It calling his master again. He need a plan to take out that dragon guy out of his body son.

     At middle of the night while everyone is asleep, Yunlan woke up feeling energy coming on him. As he stretch his right arm, the ache is gone, "what?" His right hand glowing,as he took the bandage away the wound at his back are gone, and on his head too. He look at the sleeping Shen on the softa. As his hands glow, Shen was lifted in mid air and place beside him in the bed. Yunlan wants to laugh, because his wifey is still fast asleep.  "You know I can do anything to you." As he stare at Shen, "why are so beautiful, I can stare to you forever." Shen just smile in his sleep. "Maybe your dreaming about me, eh?" Yunlan caress Shen's eyelashes to his nose. As he kiss Shen's forhead and went to sleep embracing Shen. Unknown to them in the base the dragon bottle glowing too.

     In the morning Shen wakes up shocked to see he laid on Yunlan's arm.As he tried to sit up.
Yunlan grab him by the shoulder and laid him beside him. "Still tired, just sleep." As he zone again.  Shen tried to wake him up. But instead of waking up, he clutches him tightly.  "Look, Yunlan the doctor will be here any minute to check you up." Suddenly Shen heard that the door lock itself." Need sleep." As Yunlan
zone again. "Darling, how do you do that?"  Shen said. Suddenly Yunlan wake up, " What did you call me?'' Shen said again, "Darling?" Yunlan
face him with a smirk, "So, I'm your darling now." As he wiggle his eyebrows. Shen was shocked, "You remember!"  As Yunlan kiss him, "Just don't tell the other first. I want to suprise them. So can we continue." As Yunlan wink. Shen just blushed as they cover themselves with the blanket. Outside the room, the doctor and nurse are trying to open the door.

     As they went home the next day. Yunlan still wear the bandage on his head and torso. They were suprise to see Yezun and Da quing at the castle.  Yezun felt guilty as he offered, to take care of Yunlan. When Da quing heard that, he offered his service too.  He didn't trust Yezun, since his the best friend of Yunlan it's his job to keep him safe from him. Shen Wei  tried to tell them they didn't need their help since they have many servants. But the two won't listen to him.

     First day, Yunlan just want to have a peaceful breakfast with his beloved wifey. The two prepared the breakfast. "Wow! It's like a royal banquet!" Said Yunlan. There different kinds of breakfast. As Shen tried to spoon feed Yunlan, he was shoved aside by his brother. "I'll do it Gege!"  As he gave Yunlan a piece  of bacon and cheese. Da quing saw it and shove Yezun. "No! I'll do it! As he shoved fried eggs and rice  to Yunlan's mouth.
Yunlan almost choked if it not for Shen quick rescue.  The second time. Yunlan and Shen having a peaceful walk at the garden. As they sit at the bench. "Ah...this is life." Yunlan said. As he about to kiss Shen.  Yezun appeared,with a umbrella and fan. While telling  his brother to move. So, he can sit beside Yunlan. Da quing came
running with a   lemonade juice and a fan too. Poor Shen Wei set aside. While Yunlan almost drowning in air, as they fanning  Yunlun. Third the bathroom, before they do some lovey dovey, Yunlan told Shen to lock the door in case the two came rushing in, seeing they should not see. But as they lock the door, they didn't notice that Yezun and Da quing is already their. They have all the materials they need to wash Yunlan. As Shen Wei been kick out of the bathroom.  Yunlan scream for help. Shen tried to get into the room. Yezun forcefield it. The fourth, lunch time as the same what happen to breakfast time. Shen was set aside again. His getting pretty mad, not having Yunlan to himself. So he set a plan. As dinner time came, the two of them disappeared. Yezun and Da quing trying to find we're is Yunlan is.

     Shen teleport them to a  room to a nearby resort. Yunlan wasn't expecting this. "Wifey, how do you
find out this resort?" As Yunlan pull Shen Wei for a kiss. " I have my source." That source happened to be Lin Jing. As Shen promise to him that he will persuade Yunlan to raise his bonus.