Yunlan's luck

It's really not a lucky day for Yunlan in just one day Shen Wei has slapped him twice. Now he won't answer his phone. As if he can get out and run after him while his father guarding him like hunter waiting for his prey to make a
moved.

 As if he can get out and run after him while his father guarding him like hunter waiting for his prey to make amoved

     As he was practicing his weapon, he need a moving target. Mr. Zhao was pleased Lin Jing voluntary himself as he put a thick cloth and helmet with the target sign on it , just to make peace to his Chief. Whose lost in the world of Shen Wei. As he see his target. "Chief! Be gentle!"  He said. As he make peace sign. Suddenly  whipped slashed the target sign. His father was impressed. But he was shocked when Yunlan didn't stop his whip making Lin Jing run for his life. As Mr. Zhao order his hunter to get a hold of Yunlan. Several hunters hold him before he stopped. "What's wrong with you?!" As he shake his son. Meanwhile in the house of Yezun. "Gege! Would you stop over reacting! And talk to brother in law!" Yezun told him while handing him tissues in which he almost run out because his Gege non stop crying.
Shen Wei just glared at him and cried again. As he mumbled words he can't understand. "I had enough! I'm going there to talk to him!" But Shen Wei hold him. "Don't you dare! I don't want to see him ever again!" As he sniff and cried again. As Yezun tried to teleport himself while Shen Wei pulling him against it.

     In the headquarters, Yunlan is detain for a while in his office because of what his done to Lin Jing

     In the headquarters, Yunlan is detain for a while in his office because of what his done to Lin Jing. Zhu try to comfort him with a coffee and biscuit. "Chief why did you  do that to Lin Jing, you almost kill him?!" But his Chief just slumped himself on the table in defeat. "Is this about Shen Wei?'' Ask Zhu. His Chief just nod. "Here just eat this first and will think of a way to solve this." As Zhu said.

     Yezun appeared in the office almost in teared clothes for his Gege won't let him go. He just escape when Shen Wei fall asleep. "Where's the Chief of yours!" As he strike the table and glared to a suprise Gelan. Luckily his boyfriend is not there or he might be kick Yezun outside the headquarters. As she pointed to Yunlan's room. He was suprise to see Zhu in the room, comforting a defeated Yunlan.  As he slumped on the table never want to talked to anybody. Zhu sign him to be quiet as she gone out to talk to Yezun. "They have a big fight and Shen Wei left him. He almost kill Lin Jing the source of their fight. As she whispered. "How can we can reconcile them, my bed going to be a swimming pool, my Gege is crying his heart out. He accusing Yunlan on cheating on him!" Zhu was speechless, "That can't be you know how Yunlan is head over hills to your Gege.  And your Gege have not only once but twice slapped Yunlan this day. My poor Chief almost lost his spirit." Suddenly Yezun  face change as he cough, "Ehem!" Zhu realize her mistake as she kiss her husband to be on the cheek. "Don't be jealous to him, his your brother in law now. We must think of a plan to get them back together.

     Minute pass, "Gege! Something happened to Brother in law! Hurry!" His Didi said. The sleeping Shen Wei suddenly bolt out upon hearing what happened to Yunlan. As he sprint toward the portal pulling his Didi with him. While in the headquarters, Zhu put a sleeping pills on Yunlan coffee to make their plan works. As he scattered poison pills on his desk. And convincing the other employees to join the drama or else they will pay the prize of Zhu Hong anger. As the portal appeared the star of the show emerge from the spotlight. The crying  Shen Wei run towards his sleeping husband. As he cradle his face, "What happened?!" As he tried to wake Yunlan he saw scattered poison pills on his table. Zhu tried to act crying, "He said he can't live without you!" As she gave a letter of farewell. "Wait! Is that my Yunlan penmanship?"  Shen Wei tried to examine it. As Zhu suddenly take the letter off Shen Wei and  throw it in the trash can. She cried again to convince Shen Wei. While all the employees cried with her. The fool Shen Wei was lost when Yunlan didn't woke up. "No!!! Yunlan wake up! I promise I won't leave you again! Just wake up!" As Shen cried. Lin Jing hearing the commotion want to take a peek on what's happening. Upon seeing by Yezun he quickly teleport Lin Jing to another place. While Shen Wei use his healing ability to take out the said poison, as the dissolved pills went outside Yunlan system and disappeared.  Yunlan suddenly cough and blink his cute eyes. "Is he dreaming? His Shen Wei came back to him!" He told himself. "Why are you crying?" As he scan his office all the employees are crying with Shen.
"Why are they're crying, did someone died?!''

As he tried to stand up but Shen Wei prevented him

As he tried to stand up but Shen Wei prevented him. As he lift his husband, "Tell Dad, I'm taking my husband home!" Yunlan need some rest!"  Yunlan was puzzled. "Wait! He'll be mad!" Shen Wei just smile back to him. " I don't care!" As they teleported back to their castle. "Okey whose gonna tell to the boss his son is gone! " Ask Zhu. As all employees got back to work. "I think it's up to you now." As Yezun about to leave. "Yezun! Wait we're did you teleport Lin Jing?" Ask Zhu. Lin Jing was teleport in Yezun garden, up in a tree  in which Yezun have a pet crocodile waiting for him to come down. "Chief! Help me!" He cried.

     In the castle, Da quing was suprised seeing Yunlan been carried by Shen Wei. "Is he hurt?!" Ask Da quing. But She Wei just ignored him and walk toward their room carrying his husband. Yunlan can't understand what's happening. As Shen Wei place him on the bed. "Get some rest, I won't leave you I promise! Just don't kill your self okey!"  As Shen Wei said in a teary eye. Yunlan want to apologise to Shen Wei and explain what had happened but he was silence by a finger on his lips. " You don't need to explain anything to me. As his Wifey kiss and rubbed his hands. Da quing looking at them, "I can't really understand them?" As he also walk toward the room. And laid in the sofa to listen on what's happening. Yunlan tried to sit up again.
"Why would I kill myself? "He ask Shen Wei. "Really? And explain to me the letter and poison tablets you took?!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan was shock, "Did I do that?" He ask Shen.
As Shen laid him on the bed again and went beside him. As he caress Yunlan face. "I promise I won't leave you again." As he cage Yunlan in his embrace. Yunlan think who ever made this plan he will be given a nice bonus.