Protecting Shen Wei And Finding Yunlan

Next morning, Shen Wei was the first to wake up, while Yunlan still asleep. He looks into Yunlan if anything else changes. As he wakes him up. Still Yunlan would just blinks at him and sleep again.
"This is no good, maybe we should go home." As he a about to lift Yunlan an earthquake arrived. The forcefield Yunlan done was being force down. Since Yunlan magic have been decrease it collapse easily.

     "What's going on?" Shen Wei said. As a portal appeared the gang of Tag came out. Followed by Tag.
"My...my did we come in an akward moment?" As Tag smirk. But as his eyes  fell upon the unconscious Yunlan. His sneer turned into concerned. "What happened to him?!"  His worried face look. As he was about to reach for him. Shen Wei welcome him with his blade. "Don't ever touch my Yunlan! And what are you doing here in our island?"Tag smug face came back, "So, this is your island? Beautiful white beach? But I didn't come for the scenery! I come here to take him!" As one of Tag gang behind Shen Wei almost knock him down. Good thing Shen Wei is fast in sensing trouble. As he evade it. He knock down his enemy behind while carrying Yunlan on his back. As he about to teleport he was caught by one of Tag's member by the leg. "Going somewhere pretty boy!" As he pull Shen Wei backward. Shen Wei uses his other feet, as he kicked him on the face and slice the chain using his blade. The others gang up on him as swing his sword the people were thrown upward. He didn't notice one of them gotta hold on Yunlan as he pull him away from Shen. Shen Wei tried to catch Yunlan's hand but a whip was use on him, it almost reach his wrist, as he back away for a moment and swiftly charge his opponent with a force, sending him to the ground. The man who carries Yunlan got scared and almost drop him. As Shen Wei transformed into full Dark Envoy.

"You didn't say his Wifey is the famous Dark Envoy!" Said Hans to Tag

"You didn't say his Wifey is the famous Dark Envoy!" Said Hans to Tag. " This will be fun, just take Yunlan with you, I'll take care of the General!" Said Tag.  As he engaged in battling Shen Wei he use his double flying crescent knife. As he dance around with his crescent knife. He inflict a little wound on Shen Wei's side arm. Funny Shen Wei didn't feel it. But Yunlan did, as he open his eyes. He saw his Wifey being gang up by Tag . The one whose carrying Yunlan felt a drop of blood on side. As he looked behind him. He was met by Yunlan's fierce eyes.

     They all stop as a shriek heard from the side. The one whose carrying Yunlan was thrown in mid air, it's already dead as it fall on the ground. His neck was twist from his body. Yunlan emerge from his slumber as his wrist band was nowhere to be found and one of his arm was wounded. He scream, "Don't touch my Wifey!!!" As the island lossing  it's gravitation and sands burst upward. His dragon emerge behind him. Han cluthches the arm of Tag, "We better get out of here now!" But as he saw Shen Wei hugged Yunlan something stir at him. He can't have this ending, I must have him! As he scream Shen Wei's name. Shen Wei turn as a bullet went through to his heart. But Shen Wei was shocked he didn't felt the bullet like the crescent knife slice his arm. Suddenly the island went silent as Yunlan fell to the ground. The bullet had hit Yunlan instead. "No!!!" Shen Wei shout as he drop his blade. Tag was also shocked, "I know I hit his Wifey! But why is Yunlan on the ground?!" Said Tag to himself. "Nice shot!" Said Han but as he looked at Tag's face, his smile disappeared.
Han called Pierce, "Get the hunter no matter what?!" Shen was so shocked to move as the gang of Tag was about to get him. A bright light emerge from Yunlan's dragon as it changes it's scale to White. Pierce and his men were scared to move as it swiftly lift Shen Wei away from them  and went through the portal.