The Wedding

It's the day of the wedding, many guest have already arrived. Shen Wei nervously looked in the mirror.
"Why am I so nervous, this is my second time, back then Yunlan got a little problem. It's now or never!" He jumped a little to take away his nervous heart.

      Yezun is now the one who will give away Shen Wei's hand because they don't have a parents, while Da quing will be Yunlan's best man, the quadruplets will be the ring bearers. And Zhu will be the maid of honor and so forth. Shen Wei almost faint when Yezun shout, "It's time!" As he inspect his brother, "Here! You don't need to wear your glasses for a while." As he took off his brother glasses and combed different hairstyle for Shen Wei. "You look stunning like me now! Come on put a little smile on it! As he shake his brother.

     While Yunlan, Da quing and his father wait at the altar. "Dad I think I'm gonna cry." Mr. Zhao pat his shoulder, "Don't worry son, I too cried back then when marrying your mother." As Da quing remember it.   "Cried? I remember he faint?"         Da quing almost said. As the music roll the entourage came. Yunlan's heart beat almost come out from his suit, as the flower girls throw petals of roses,the maid of honor, brides maids, groom's men, sponsor and the quadraplet ring bearers, their being carried by the servants. As the blushing bride came, Yunlan gasp as Shen Wei's beauty, he almost want to run towards him. But his father hold him, "Wait for him to come here." He whispered. As Yezun gave Shen Wei's hand, he suddenly hold it immedietly. Shen Wei blushed as Yunlan whispered to him, "Your mine now." As his Sun god smiled to him. " I"m already yours." As Shen whispered back to him. The ceremony went to long. Yunlan was eager to say, "Yes!" The priest said, "Wait I still didn't ask you yet?" That made the guest laugh. While Mr. Zhao got red in embarrassment. Da quing tried not to laugh too. As the ceremony ended, "You may now kiss your bride!" As the priest said. "Yes!" Said Yunlan. As he kissed Shen Wei passionately.

While all the crowds cheer for him except for one

While all the crowds cheer for him except for one. Tag trying to smile but epically failing. His companion notice it, "Don't say your falling for that guy?" Tag just smirk, let them have their fun. When I have him, will have all the fame and money we need. That's all I cared about!" As he whispered to his companion. "Why don't we take him now?'' Tag shake, "Do you see were are we? Where at the Lions den one wrong move will be eaten alive here." As his companion scan the place. All the guest are Hunters and tribe leaders. "I see." Tag whispered to him, "We need him to be alone." But his companion looked at him, "How? His Wifey always at his side, he's likely to cut you into pieces if you got near his husband.
"We need to wait patiently, as he smirk to him."

     After that, they have picture taking of the families, friends, sponsors, brides maid, groom's men, flower girls, ring bearers and guest. And have party, as the bride throw her boquet of roses, Zhu got it while the garter of the bride Yezun got it. They also have cutting of the cake. While Yunlan spoon feed Shen with the cake. Shen mischievously put an icing on Yunlan's cheek. Yunlan smirk, "You wanna play eh?" As he put an icing to Shen Wei's lips and kiss him softly. All the guys cheered. While Tag almost broke his fork. "You don't really like him do you? Said his companion. Would you shut up." He whispered to him.
The bewildered Shen blushed as a tomatoe, while Yunlan proudly holding his hands up. " Wow! The Chief really have no shame!" Lin Jing said. As he snap every picture of them kissing. Chu told him, "Remember to give the copies to the Chief!'' Gao was impressed, "He do really love him, the Chief is really sweet!" Chu almost cough while Lin Jing laugh.

     While they were dancing, "Hey, Wifey! I have suprise for you!" He whispered to Shen. Shen remember the first gift Yunlan gave. He suddenly blushed, "I won't wear it!" He whispered back. "What are you talking about? Oh! That! It's for our honeymoon! This one is different!"
As Yunlan smile from ear to ear. "You'll gonna love this. I bought an island!" Shen Wei was shocked.
"I know, I know what will I do to that island? First it's a white sand beach, with many coconuts,many birds and sea  creatures. And if you sea the water. Wow! Clear blue sea, you can almost see all the fishes. Well we could do whatever we want there, no one will bother us. I promise you! Because I made a magic forcefield, only the person that I want will be there. And that's you Wifey! We could run naked all day!" As he shout. That's stop the music and everybody looks at them. Shen Wei wanted to be swallowed by the grown from embarrassment. As Yunlan looked at the musician, "Did I tell you to stop the music?!" The musicians played , as the people danced again while trying not to laugh. As Yunlan danced the red bit Shen Wei. "Would you not shout to the whole world what were gonna do to our honeymoon." Shen whispered. Yunlan wanted to teas him, Oh! You mean the s_x part!" The ladies giggled upon hearing that. "Stop it!" Shen Wei glared at him. "Sorry but your married to me now and I want the whole world to know your mine! As he tap everyone near him, "This beautiful being is now mine!" Shen Wei try to stop him, "Are you drunk?!" Yunlan smirk, "Only to you Wifey!" As he kissed him in the center of the dance floor. All the people cheer. "Our Chief is surely out of this world!" Said Lin Jing to Gao and Chu. As he taking pictures of them. He notice a certain someone who is not happy about it, as he disappeared from the crowd. It was Tag.

     As he release Shen Wei from his kiss for brief time and thanks everyone who cheered for them. As they resume to dance. "So Wifey do you like my gift for you?" As he wiggle his eyebrows. Shen Wei was speechless as he only nod and shyly looked at him. "I will name that island. "To my beloved Shen Wei or Wifey!" As Yunlan pictured it, we can build a small hut their and if you want we can plant many mango trees you like. And if you like, we can make many little Shen Weis you want. As he wink at him. And laugh loudly, making them center of attraction again. Shen Wei almost want to disappered from that spot.
One of the high rank officer is talking to Mr. Zhao. "Your son is really happy." As he drink his wine.
"Yes, I can't believe he gotten someone like that, what a good soul and patient man is Shen Wei." As he shake his wine. "Have you heard in the underworld your son has the highest price in his head, if I were you my friend give your son some bodyguards." Mr. Zhao just shrug, "He already married one." The high ranking officer looked puzzle, "You don't mean? Really? Is the news true? His the Dark Envoy?" As he tried to look clearly at Shen Wei's face. I didn't know that good looking son in-law of yours is the General who once lead a thousand of army monsters. How did he get him?" As Mr. Zhao drink his wine, "You didn't know my son very well. If I were you don't get on his bad side. So in the coming election I hope you would help me." Said Mr. Zhao. The high official just nod. "I want to see what your son can do in the future?"

     After the party every body is wasted. Even Shen Wei, whose trying to stop Yunlan from drinking to much, instead he just drink one glass and faint in an instant. Yunlan can't stop looking at sleeping form of Shen Wei. As he took snap shots from his phone. "Hey! Stop making advances on my Gege!" Said Yezun, as he tried to control his drunk fiancee Zhu. "Ha?! How? Your hands are full today and beside your Gege is mine now! Hey! Zhu could you take care of your fiance!"As he laugh. Suddenly the drunk Zhu carried Yezun on her back. Yezun was suprised. Zhu! Stop what areyou doing?! I have to help my Gege!" Zhu suddenly slap
his butt. "Don't mind them! They are already married!"* Hicup* Let's go to our room!" As she carried the unwilling Yezun on her back.

As all the guests have already left, Yunlan carried Shen Wei to there room. As he laid him on the bed. "Tsk! I have so many things I wanted to do this night, but you got drunk! Such a waste, while caressing Shen Wei's face. Suddenly he got an idea. As he smile mischievously.