Meeting The Opponent

I
     Kian saw his Kunlun on her magic pearl. But he wear different clothes and hairdo. As he able to shatter her magic pearl. Gong saw what happened, "I think Kunlun had already forgotten us" . Ryu agreed to it. "How can we persuade him to come with us." Kian faces Gong, "Maybe we should pay him a visit some how."

    As night came Shen Wei looked at his beloved Yunlan sleeping soundly, he fallen asleep crying in his arms. He doesn't understand what's he had seen in the past, if only he can take out all the pain inside his heart. The only thing he understands, that one day that woman will appear and take Yunlan with him. He can't have that. No one will take  Yunlan away from him. "His only mine! Mine alone!" He must think of a plan to defeat that woman and the rest of his comrades. As Yunlan stir again and  frown indicating his having a nightmare again. Shen kiss him on the cheek and whispered sweet words. Yunlan suddenly smiled while sleeping.  "His look like a  celestial god sleeping in his arm. Without a thought Shen descendent his lips upon him. As he kiss him passionately, the sleeping Yunlan suddenly awaken  from his slumber,  seeing his beloved wifey kissing him like that, he suddenly clutches him to deepen the kiss. At first Shen Wei was suprise but something stir inside of him and wants more than a kiss. He wants to touch every parts of Yunlan's body.  Without a warning he teared up Yunlan clothes off. Yunlan suddenly squeek. "Hey, wifey be gentle." As he fumble on getting Shen's shirt off. Shen is getting impatient as he help Yunlan take off his remaining clothes.   As Shen said to him, "Yunlan  you are only mine, never speak of that woman name again."  While caressing his face. "Is Shen jealous?" Yunlan wonder. As he suddenly yelp from Shen Wei's teeth as it bit his neck. "What's wrong with you?"As he rub his neck. Shen just pulled him nearer to him. And lick the bite marks he made as he whispered to Yunlan's ear," Give yourself to me." As he bit Yunlan's earlobe gently earning a moan from Yunlan. Shen smile as signaling his  husband approval. First he kiss and taste every part of Yunlan's body, as he swallow him whole. Yunlan moan from every pleasure Shen made. But without warning he trust to Yunlan. Yunlan almost scream in pain. "Bleep! That hurts!" As he tried to squirm away from Shen. But Shen held him tightly and trust again and  again. Until Yunlan see stars. He didn't know what else is happening until he lost consciousness.

     The next morning, as they went to the office. Everyone is looking at them. Yunlan walk like he hurt his butt while Shen Wei looking distress that Yunlan won't take his hands for help. But he have that mischievous smile. As they went to the Chief's room. Everyone bet to Lin Jing.

They all think that their Chief is at the bottom and Shen Wei is on the top

They all think that their Chief is at the bottom and Shen Wei is on the top. Da quing reacted upon hearing that, " This humans have no right to discriminate their Chief!" He told himself. As Lin Jing saw him, "So are you for our Chief or for the Wifey?"  Da quing give his bet, " For the Wifey." While Zhu just came in with Yezun. "What are  you discussing about?" They all just scattered leaving Lin Jing looking defenseless at Yezun and Zhu stare.  While in the room,  Yunlan tried to sit down on his chair  but epically fail. His butt still hurts. Shen Wei gave him a cushion  so he can easily sit.  Yunlan still  mad and ignored him. "Don't  be childish, I already said I'm sorry. It's not my fault you look delicious back then. And lost myself there. As Shen tried not to laugh.  Yunlan's cute eyes almost pop out from anger. "I don't want to talk to you!"  But still Shen Wei  tried to give the cushion to Yunlan. We're the two of them pushing the cushion. Until Yunlan almost fall, Shen catches  him by the waist,   he catches Yunlan's scent . It reminds him of everything that happened that night. As he close his eyes and feel the back of Yunlan. While the unaware Yunlan steady himself in front of his desk.  Yezun followed by Zhu rushed to the office room of Yunlan. Just to see Shen and Yunlan  in a predicament state. As Yezun shout, "I knew your on top Gege! As he smirk.  Shen Wei suddenly open his eyes.  As all the employees rushed to see what Yezun has been shouting.  A  red bit Shen Wei,  immediately take off his hands  to Yunlan and straighten his body, "It's not what  you are thinking!" As he run outside the office with Yezun and Zhu on his tail.  While  Shen Wei is red as a tomato, their Chief is red as a volcano,  he shout at them, "Go back to work! "They all scattered outside. "This is really not his day."

     While Shen Wei sulking in comfort room. There a strange woman with two body guards appeared. Everyone was struck by her beauty. "Yes, may I help you?" As Gelan said . "May I speak to Chief Zhao Yunlan." Gao came running towards the office room, "Chief! There's a woman who wants to speak to you!"  Yunlan said, "Tell her to come tomorrow, I'm kinda busy. " While rubbing his back. But the woman came rushing in and pushed Gao aside,  embracing the bewildered Yunlan. As she kissed him. That's the cue we're the Wifey came. "What's the meaning of this?! I have only made a little mistake, you have replaced me already!" Yunlan tried to explain but the woman caught his arms. " Whose that?!" As Yunlan tried to untangle his arms, "That's my Wifey!" But the woman won't budge. Everyone is looking at what's happening. "Who did you think would win, the wifey or the mistress?" Lin Jing whispered to his coworkers. "Let go of my Yunlan!" Shen Wei said. "I thought I'm your Darling now?" Yunlan pointed out to Shen Wei. Shen Wei ignore him and pull his other arms toward him, the woman don't want to lose as she pull Yunlan toward her. It's like playing tag of war and the prize is Yunlan.  As Yunlan said, "Miss you must be mistaken, I never seen you before?" But the woman insist  that she was his fiancee. As her eye blaze with fury toward Shen. "Fiancee?" Yunlan suddenly remembered.  Shen Wei is getting angry and has enough of it, seeing she's not  an ordinary   human,his sword emerge and tried to slice his opponet, but before his blade touches her, a sword deflected it. The two body guards appeared. She release her hold to Yunlan. As Shen Wei catches Yunlan. "I'll be back!" She giggled. As the three of them disappeared into thin air. "Yunlan are you okey?!"As Shen Wei inspect and touched every part of  him. "Wifey I'm alright." But suddenly he remembered. " You done it again, I'm not talking to you!" Shen Wei was shocked, "What did he done again?" As Yunlan ignored him, he ask Lin Jing, " what happen to our defend shield!" Lin Jing face him with a confused face. "Chief! Our monitor said they're human." Yunlan think, "That's odd,  it's means they can go in or out in our office. " Lin Jing we need to upgrade  our defend shield immediately.