Protecting Shen Wei

Ever since Yunlan knew someone want to get Shen Wei killed. He always been alert of the safety of his Wifey. He alerted all his staff to know  who is behind this catastrophe.  Anyone who get near Shen Wei, he inspect it first. "Maybe Chief never need this neutralize invention of mine. His Wifey wish came true. He is now stuck with him forever." Said Lin Jing to Zhu. Look at them it's like paper and glue." But to Zhu, "It's kinda sweet, isn't it?!" Lin Jing just shake his head, "Women?!"

     "Are you getting over board on this?" While Shen Wei doing the paper works, Yunlan sticking to him, like a moth to a flame. Nothing ordinary for my Wifey. And beside it's better to be prepared than sorry.
Unknown to Yunlan, Shen Wei is smiling from ear to ear.

Brother Lou call Yunlan for his birthday party

Brother Lou call Yunlan for his birthday party. "Sorry Brother I can't go, I'm guarding my Wifey! What! You got different kinds of booze! Wait as he looked at Shen. Shen on hearing that takes off two of his button shirt revealing white soft skin. As he look to Yunlan hungrily. Yunlan gasp and almost  drop his phone. "Brother Zhao are you still with me?!" Brother Lou called. "What?! Oh! That I really can't bye!" As he dropped the call and run toward Shen Wei. "Wifey, wanna go home? It's gonna be lunch break soon." As he wink to Shen Wei. "Are you sure? Your not gonna go to that party? "While Shen caressing his bare skin. Yunlan almost gawking at were Shen's hand touching. Shen Wei smile, he still have the capability in seducing Yunlan. "Well, okey let's go home, I'm quite hungry....As he whispered to Yunlan. Yunlan almost lost his balance as Shen pulled him at portal. He shout to Lin Jing that he'll come back after lunch. As they vanish in thin air.

     They were shocked when they went home, the guards was at the front of the nursery room, they can't enter because the dragon's we're preventing their entry. As one of the dragon's we're chewing something? Da quing! Yunlan shout! As he pulled Da quing out of the dragon of Sheng. "Yunlan....I thought I see the light at the other side. As Yunlan cradle Da quing, the babies were swarming all around the nursery, Angji had something on his mouth, Sheng throwing everything he touched, while Shen is trying to get Yian at the ceiling fan and Yangyang crawling at every corner. "Were's the nanny robot?" As Yunlan search. It was in a corner of the crib tied up as it's battery were dangling at the crib. "How do they do that?!" Ask Yunlan.

     Minute pass, Yunlan and Shen laid themselves at the couch for they were tired, as the little monsters fell asleep in their cribs. Da quing took a day off for now and Yunlan never know if he will come back anytime.The robot is put in the trashcan for repair. "Wifey....." As he poke Shen. "What?! As Shen look at him with tired eyes. "How about our lunch date?" As he wiggle his eyebrows. "Aren't you tired?" Yunlan Hover over him. "Not with you?!" As he descendent his lips upon him. Shen Wei clutches his neck to deepen the kiss, as Yunlan hands take off the button shirt of Shen Wei revealing soft white skin. When Yunlan broke the kiss and nuzzle on Shen neck. A knock was heard. "Whatta? Whose that?! As Shen button his shirt again. Yunlan was mad as he open the door to see Chu and red bit Gao standing behind him. "Did they hear them?" Yunlan said to himself. "Da quing send as here too baby sit. So, you can come back at the office." Yunlan change his face, "Oh ! Come in then see my little monsters, I mean angels. As Gao see the babies he instantly fell in love with them. "Chief! Your so lucky there so cute just like your Wifey!'' Yunlan laugh a little just not to wake up the little critters. "Who else my baby would look like, their mother!" As he hugged Shen Wei. The blushing Shen Wei looked at him. As if he wanted to say something. As Yunlan kiss Shen to stop him from telling something. "OMG! Their doing it in front of us!" Whispered the red bit Gao to Chu. Chu just rolled his eyes, as he preparing a fire extinguisher. Da quing told them to be ready. "Okey boys take care of them! We're just gonna do something in our room before we go to the office." Said Yunlan. Shen Wei blushed as a tomatoe. "You don't need to say everything!" He whispered to Yunlan. "So? Let them know, at least they won't bother as for a while. As he wink to Shen. "I think I need to inspect you too. As he pulled him at their room.

     After office hours, Yunlan and Shen Wei came back home. "What a day, still we don't have a clue on who is responsible for that monster outbreak this morning."As Yunlan sit at their sofa. "I got a news to Yezun, since we have no king in our tribe, the other monsters run loose as the other is being hired by other tribe as guards or assassins. Maybe I should go back to get some information." That make Yunlan stand up and face Shen Wei,  "I forbid you to go there alone! Take me along with you! As he hold Shen's hands. "They might tear you apart there." But Shen assured him he can take care of himself and beside his Didi is with him. "Yunlan have you forgotten I'm the Dark Envoy, I lead thousand of soldiers back then." But Yunlan shook his head, " They are once your loyal subjects then but now things are different. They branded you as a traitor. I will not let anyone hurt you even a tiny hair of yours! If you go, I'll go with you! And that's final." As he went to see their babies, Shen follows him. Shen can't believe he had married his dream guy. The one who will protect him always no matter what.  His internal self is jumping for joy, everytime Yunlan said that. As they walk to the nursery room, they were suprise to see, Angji and Yangyang sleeping with Gao while Chu made a net to the cribs of Yian and Shen so they can't get away from them, as a fire extinguisher on his hands. Chu and Gao welcome them as they laid the babies on their crib. The servants replace them. Yunlan invited them for dinner to thank them for baby sitting their angels.

     As they were eating dinner. "Chief, don't worry about tomorrow will be here to baby sit your children." Said Gao."Wow! I think my little bundle of joy like you Gao and Chu. Gao blushed and smile, while the other just roll his eyes. After dinner they say goodbye to their Chief and Wifey and teleport. While Yunlan and Shen were walking at their garden. "The air so refreshing today!" As Yunlan stretch his body and put his arms around Shen Wei.
His Wifey blushed and nuzzle on his neck. "I'm the luckiest..." But he felt something. " Shen ! Look out!" As he embrace Shen when a small something pierce his neck. He felt numb as he fall on the ground. Shen tried to help him, when something hit his Wifey too. He falls on the ground with him. Then figure  called his name. He try to recognized it but he was knock out . And fell unconscious.