Date In The Theme Park

Next day, early in the morning Shen Wei and Yunlan went to a theme park while disguising. Yunlan wearing a shade and a surgical mask while wearing a hat, polo shirt and walking short with rubber shoes, while Shen Wei wear a surgical mask and a blue polo shirt, pants and white rubber shoes. Shen can't understand how Yunlan hide his baby bump under his shirt. Unknown to them Da quing went with them.

As they enter the park, Yunlan gleefully pull Shen at a roller coaster- "The Cyclope", they were the first to ride. Yunlan want to ride at the front row. Well his plan is to look scared and cuddle to Shen Wei's arms. As he pull the unwilling Shen to the front. The Cyclope is like a catapult ride, as it started slowly lifting you in mid air, as it reach it's end, it will fall back around before going to the start line again. As the ride started, Yunlan can't wait to get to reach the end point. As it reached it.*Click!* Then they fall back fast, Yunlan scream while embracing Shen, as the ride end. Yunlan notice Shen isn't hugging him. A paler Shen Wei fell unconscious. Plan A fail."Maybe Plan B would work." Yunlan pointed to Shen, "The Wet and Wild ride."
But Shen stop him, "Please could we ride something not in mid air, I think I'm gonna puke. Yunlan looked displease. Shen cough a little then pointed to the horror train. At least he have seen many monsters so the ride would be easy on him. As he pull Yunlan to the crowd. "Wow! The ride is buzzling with many people. "Don't worry Yunlan, as I can see this is ride is more popular than the once we ride. You"ll enjoy it!" As they were seated. He hold  Yunlan's hand while blushing as he faces him. He was suprise that another guy sited beside him.  He detached his hand. "Who are you?!  Where's my husband?!" As the guy looks at him in suprise too, "Where's my wife?! "Well the ride started so they can't get out. Funny thing is at the end of the ride both guys were frighten as they hugged one another.  While Yunlan waited at the end of the ride. As Yunlan and the man's wife saw them. Both of the guys detached themselves to one another. Yunlan and the man's wife were furious. Yunlan want to shout, "That should have been me there!"As he walk away from Shen. While Shen stumbled a little before running after Yunlan. As he disappeared, Shen phasing here and there just to find him, luckily Da quing came to his rescue. "Shen I think you'll find your husband in the mirror house." Da quing pointed him to the direction. Shen thanks the fatty cat as he ran toward the mirror house. As he entered it, he called Yunlan's name over and over. While bumping to people and mirrors. His getting quite dizzy, the labyrinth has no end. As he losing hope he see Yunlan. He shouted his name, while running towards him. Yunlan turn. As Shen about to hug Yunlan.           * Bag!* Shen clashed to the mirror as he almost fell to the ground, Yunlan catches him.

     Shen wake up on Yunlan's lap, at the bench. An ice candy is on his head. "Shen are you okey now?" As Yunlan worried face loom his vision.
"What happened?" Yunlan laugh, "You try to hug a mirror, that's why." While drinking a mango shake. "Is he not angry anymore?" Shen thinks.As he take his chance and kiss Yunlan, the mango shake dropped. As Shen deepen the kiss, Yunlan's hand is at his back while the other at his hair. Shen moan as Yunlan kissed him back. As they parted for a while. "Wow! Is that a sorry?" Yunlan smile. Shen blushed as he nod. "Can I have one again?" As Yunlan kissed him again.

Yunlan forgotten the horror ride insident as he pull Shen to the "Pirate Ship." Shen thought it's only gonna sway here and there but as minute pass the swaying become faster as the ship gone higher. Yunlan scream happily while holding his hands high up as for Shen his screaming to stop and holding to the bench for dear life. As the ride stop, Yunlan find Shen holding his body thightly. " Maybe this ride isn't bad." As he smirk.

As Yunlan and Shen eating lunch, Yezun and Zhu came at the opposite. Da quing almost spit his fried fish in mid air, "Boss won't like this." As he run toward Shen, he kick softly Shen's foot. "What is it? Da quing?" He pointed his paw to Yezun and Zhu coming this way. He took a big hat and pulled Yunlan's polo toward him. So Yezun and Zhu won't see them. Yunlan thought he wanted a kiss, so he kiss Shen. While holding the big hat. Shen was shocked as Yunlan deepen the kiss. His hands almost lost the hat. As Yezun and Zhu past by. He withdraw his hold to Yunlan and the hat. He almost lost his breath and blushes furiously. As he looked at Yunlan his smirking mischievously.
"Wifey, your so bold today eh?" Shen just laugh. "We should get going?" But Yunlan whine but I want to ride the "Ferris wheel." As Shen look at it. "Okey, after this we must go home, promise?" As Yunlan promise but his crossing a finger underneath.

Well the ride of Ferris wheel went smoothly. As they reach the top, they could all see the city lights flashes on. As welcoming the evening. "It's beautiful up here. Said Yunlan. " Yes quiet beautiful as Shen looking at him instead. Yunlan blushed as he kissed Shen. Unknown to them Yezun and Zhu saw Shen but who is with him? His much shorter and much younger than Yunlan. "I can't believe Gege would replace brother in-law just a short time? Zhu got furious, "How can Shen do that to their Chief, after giving up on Yunlan, he only gonna tost him aside for a much younger guy." She said to herself. As they got off the Ferris wheel, Yezun can't hold Zhu. As she walk toward them, she lift Shen easily by the collar, while shaking. "How can you replace our Chief for a younger man! Shen want to explain, while Yezun trying to stop her. "Wow ! She's pretty strong when angry." Yunlan told himself. As he shouted to Zhu, "Zhu! It's me your Chief as he took off his sunglasses and hat. Zhu was shocked as he let go of the dizzy Shen while helping by his shocked brother too. Da quing gulp he didn't anticipate what had happened, his boss gonna kill him.

Zhu almost cried, Chief what happened? Did you drink something or there someone magically... Yunlan stop her, "I'm pregnant. It just happened. My age reverse somehow?" As he took her hand and place it on his belly, something kick inside. Zhu cried, "I can't believe it, I must tell the others." As she was stop by Yunlan, "Please don't tell anyone yet until we solve this problem." While Yezun is still shocked his gonna be an uncle of four. It's his Gege now whose shaking him to his shocked state.

Before they gone their separate ways they took a pictures for a good memory for special day. Yunlan and Shen waited for the fireworks to display at a nearby bench. "Here !" As Shen gave him a coconut shake. While he was sipping it Shen drinking his own choco mango shake. Suddenly Yunlan said, "I'm scared, I don't know what will happen if I gave birth to our four babies?" Shen never realized the danger that Yunlan might risk, if he gave birth to four babies at the same time. He just hugged Yunlan, "Don't worry I'll be there when that happens. As different colors of fireworks burst through the air.