Morning Kisses

Early in the morning Yunlan is the first one to wake up. He put his robe and descendent down stairs to make a breakfast for his wifey. The chef we're startle on seeing him here. Usually it's the wifey is the one preparing their breakfast.

     Minute pass, Yunlan had prepared the breakfast in bed, well with the help of the chef because he almost burned the kitchen while frying an omelette.  He placed the foods at a small table  beside the bed. As he  carefully laid on the bed, so that Shen won't wake up. Admiring his wifey soft feature, he looks like an angel with that long lashes cascading his face and that soft pink lips luring him to kiss again. But before anything else he picture Shen several times  and made one of it, it's  wall paper. Then he descendent his lips to wake up the sleeping beauty. At first there's no response as he deepen the kiss, Shen eyes slowly flutter open and cheeks blushed,   as he open his mouth to let Yunlan's tongue twist with his, exploring the cavern with in. Shen taste like strawberry sugar.

     "Wow! Is that my good morning kiss." Shen smiled back at him. Yulan heart almost flip out. He blushed unintentionally and smile. Shen was taken back, "Did Yunlan just blushed?" Still covered  by the blanket, he tried  to sit on the bed. Yunlan tried not to laugh as he handed him his robe, "Your still shy  up until now, I've already seen your naked body several times."  Shen just ignore him and put the robe.

     Yunlan stop him in standing up, "wait I already prepare a breakfast for you!" As he place the foods in front of him.  Shen looked puzzle and suprise. Infront of him a half burned omollet, a burned ham, a bread and unidentified juice. "I'm sorry I yeld at you last night."  As he kissed his cheek. "I...should be the one who apologize, I pull you out at an important meeting because of my jealousy." As Shen look down. Yunlan cup his face. "Forget about it, it's not that important.  I will forgive if you eat the breakfast I cooked for you." As he spoon feed Shen with the slighty burned omollet and a burned ham.
Shen smiled happily while eating the burned foods. As he take note, not to let Yunlan cook in the kitchen again.

     As they finish the foods, Shen check what time it is.  It's gonna be eight in the morning, they're gonna be late. He tried to get up but Yunlan laid his head on his lap. "Let them wait, I'm the boss there! And beside we have a fight last night, I don't have the energy to go there now." Yunlan pouting like a puppy. "But your father might be there to talk to us." Shen said. "That's why I don't have an energy, he...he....see can't lift a finger. As Yunlan tried to look sick. Shen got an idea, he lift Yunlan like bridal style. Yunlan almost squeek in protest. He forgot his bride to be is the fearless Dark Envoy, that can easily lift any heavy  object like a paper. As they went to the bathroom, you can hear Yunlan loudly protest , as splashing of water next heard. Almost all the servants become alert on what's happening at the bedroom. "Are they fighting again?" One of the servant said. "Oh! No! Maybe our Queen hated the foods that our King prepared?" Said the chef. An hour pass while the servants phasing here and there. A minute of silence then the door open, revealing a well dress  blushing Shen and a sulking Yunlan.

     In the base Yunlan and Shen walk straight  to the office room. Gao tried to greet them
but he was both ignored. "Hey! If I were you don't go in there way, they have a fight last night." Said Lin Jing. "How did you know?"  Gao ask. Hearing this almost all the employee tried to listen to Lin Jing. " A little bird told me. Then  out of nowhere, Mr. Zhao appeared they
all scattered doing there office work." Lin Jing, is your Chief here?"
Lin Jing almost stutter, "Yes sir." As Mr. Zhao  went to the room and slammed the door. All the employees ears drop on their conversation. "You two! What's going on with you two! As  Mr. Zhao almost explode in anger. Shen answer him, "Dad I'm sorry, it's my fault, I took Yunlan away because of my jealousy to that girl. Please forgive me."As he bow to Mr. Zhao.
"Shen Wei." Yunlan was shocked.
The angry father in law took pity on him. "Okey, enough! Just don't do that again."  As he looked to Yunlan,
" Your pretty lucky to find him." As he open the door. Lin Jing and the others almost fell on the floor. They all scattered as they saw Mr. Zhao looking down on them.

     Yunlan hugged Shen Wei, " you don't have to that. I'm use to the shouting of my father." Shen answered him, "It's alright it's not your fault but mine." A knocked was heard outside as Lin Jing, "Chief, here's the Jade bracelet we....Lin Jing forgot that Shen never knew that they're studying the bracelet.
Yunlan laugh and handed the Jade bracelet to Shen.  " Lin Jing thank you for finding it, I forgot were I put it. Thanks." As he shoved Lin Jing out of the room. As Shen put it back on his wrist, he remember something.  " Yunlan we have schedule after lunch, we should go back to fairy kingdom, the tailor will  measure our  suits  that we will wear on our wedding day, after that their would a pictorial and so on." Yunlan pout like a puppy,
"Can we do it tomorrow, I lost my energy because of my father shouting. Shen smirk, "Why? Do you wanted to be lifted again?" Yunlan took a step back. "Wifey! Don't be so cruel, you already took advantage of me in the bathroom."  As Yunlan wiggle his eyebrows. Shen blushed, " I never do such thing!"  As Shen turn and open the door, all the employees fell on the floor, including Lin Jing. "Haven't you have work to do!" As Yunlan shout, everyone scattered again to do their job.