The War

In the monster territory, Yezun was called by the king. "I've heard that you have fought Shen Wei and got injured. Tell me we're is he?" Yezun bow before the king and told him that they are in fairy village, the Chief of the Hunter is the one that injured him. "As a matter of fact your highness I have already poison Shen with my  sword. He will not die  but will unable to use his sword as well his magic for he is weak as an ordinary human." The king smirk,  "take many monsters then, we have to fetch Shen Wei now!"

     Yunlan was called by the doctor, Shen Wei is waking up.  As he sat beside the bed, he took Shen's hands and kiss it. Shen slowly open his beautiful eyes. "Hey, what happen?" As he tried to sit up, Yulan help him. "We didn't notice you have a wounds on your left shoulder. Until you faint." Shen touched it, my brother done this." "Your what!?" Yunlan was surprised. " My twin brother, Yezun, his the only one who knew my weakness." Yunlan suddenly hugged Shen. " Maybe I should pay a visit to your brother and do a little spanking for hurting you." Shen hold Yunlan hands and lean on his chest. "It's not his fault, we are train to fight one another even where siblings. We're soldiers we can't get to emotional attached to anyone. You know when I first met you,  that was the happiest day of my life. I wish Yezun would do that thing you do" As Shen look at him. " What? Being handsome and fabulous?" Yunlan smirk. Shen laught a little. "No, being cute and begging for  my help. Your so cute back then, that's why I always waited for you in that tree we promise." All of the sudden Shen face him. "What happened to you back then? You never came?"As Shen smile faded.  "Oh, that time my father grounded me, he...he... But I tried to go there only to be caught by him  over and over again. Shen suddenly giggle, imagining a cute little Yunlan doing everything to escape only to be caught by his strict Father." Seeing Shen laught makes Yulan heart leap ten folds.

     Zhu Hong entered the room. "Ehem! Chief we are ready now, the fairies have been place to a safe place, it's Shen's turn to go. Shen just face Yunlan. "What are she talking about?" Yunlan hugged him again. " Your injured you cannot fight, the monster will come to get you. I need you to be in a safe place. Would you trust me?" Shen tried to disagree. "No, I'll fight beside you! Please! Yunlan signal Zho, she blew a sleeping powder on Shen face. Shen fell in Yunlan arms. The other hunters took Shen and teleport them were the fairies are hidding. Mr. Zhao came, " they're here,  are you ready Yunlan?" As he handed his sword, lance and magic whip. "Let the games begin."

     As midnight strikes many monster roam the village. One the monster approach Ghost face. "Sir there's no fairies here! " Ghost face smirk. "So they hid in fright! Then out of nowhere a stone thrown at the face of Ghost face, his mask fell on the ground. As Yunlan stood at the one of the rooftop. "Aya! I can't believe you look like my Shen Wei! Brother in law I need to spank you for hurting your brother!" As he signal his hands. Every Hunter emerge in the rooftop armed with arrows and swords. " Ha! Will see who need the spanking here! Yezun signal the monster to attack.

    Unaware by Yezun, Mr. Zhao had taken another army to attack their fortress. The king never expect the situation and eventually they lost the fight. Shen woke up to a soft bed, the room is quiet large with white walls and ceiling. A large, beautiful chandelier hangs by the ceiling. A large portrait of a woman hang  in front of wall. She was beautiful with small cute eyes, her hair jet black hair hang loosely behind her back. The way she smiled remind her of Yulan's and her dress is a green off shoulder gown with different flower design.  He was startle by the door opening, the mayor entered the room. " Oh, your awake now." He smiled at Shen. " Where am I?" Inspecting the surrounding. "The  Queen's bedroom,  since you and your husband will be using this for a while." Shen looked puzzle. "Do you remember the mortal, my queen eloped too? It's Mr. Zhao, so automatic your husband is the heir to the throne." Shen can't believe what had happened. "This is a mistake, I have to find Yunlan." But as he about to stand up, he felt dizzy again. The mayor help him lay again in bed. "Tsk! Such a stubborn queen, your father in law gave me an order  to watch over you. So please don't give this old man a hard time." Shen Wei have no choice but to lay in bed, but he cannot sleep for he worries Yunlan's well being.

     The next day,  many dead monsters scattered around the village. Yunlan looking tired while blood splattered all over his face and body stood in the town hall with Da quing in human form. "Chief we have already gather every prisoners we capture. Their in the cells now!" "Don't need to shout cat, I'm tired not deft. Did you immobolize  Yezun power?" Da quing looking tired only nod. "  Yulan went to the cell of Yezun, he was guarded by two hunters, while he sit and tied by a magical rope. He glared at Yunlan. "You should have kill me when you have a chance, if I get out of here you'll be sorry." A hunter gag his mouth. "Thank you, Chu. As Yunlan smiled at Yezun. "Ah...my poor brother in law, such a harsh childhood you have." Yezun look puzzle and want to protest. " Shen said that  to me.  Yunlan smiled devilish. It's such a waste to kill such lovely face. So, how about this  I'll give you another chance with a new life and pretty girl to take care of you. Do you like that? But first your previous memory should be erase as well your power that's my punishment to you." One of his hunter Chu protest. "Sir isn't it to light punishment you gave to him?"
Yunlun laught out loud. Yezun don't like the sound of it. "Call  Zho tell her,  she got a  new boyfriend waiting for her."