My Sweet Revenge

As the rest of the them skiing, Yunlan and Shen Wei was left alone.
As Shen Wei teaching Yunlan the basic of skiing again. While thinking a revenge to his mischievous husband. His reputation to his brother dear has been tarnish because of the phone recorder of Yunlan.

     While Yunlan exercising before skiing, looking to his beloved Wifey.
His mind is still in the event on what happened last night. "Why did I get drunk so easily, I lost the chance to know that some thing last night. While his thinking that, he smiling like cheshire cat. He didn't notice he was looking at his Wifey while smirking like that. That made Shen Wei uncomfortable and mad. His doing that smile again! Like he won something from me." Said Shen Wei to himself. "Patient Shen Wei, I'm gonna have my revenge, you wait and see! Then I'm the one whose laughing." Shen Wei whispered to himself. He was suprise when Yunlan embrace him from behind.
"Wifey! What are you thinking?!" As he nuzzle his neck. "Nothing! I'm just thinking what slope should we go?!" As Shen Wei lie and entangled himself to Yunlan. But Yunlan won't let him. "Can we stay this for a while. As he purr on his neck making Shen Wei shiver and blush.
*Pak!* As Yezun throw an ice ball to Yunlan's behind head. "Stop taking advantage on my Gege!"  Said Yezun. Yunlan got angry, "Why you little brat!" As thousand of ice balls levitate. "Wait! That's not fair!"  As Yezun about to ski away. The ice balls thrown to him one by one. As it hit him and  he fall at  the snow ground.  *Plock!* Yunlan made a gun post, "Got you!'' As he blew his imaginary gun. "Yunlan! That's my Didi! Shen Wei said.

     "Shen Wei don't get mad at me!" Yunlan wyn while skiing with his Wifey. Shen Wei doing that stotic look again while skiing fast leaving Yunlan in the middle of the slope.
"Stupid shoes! Why can't  you go faster! Oh! Yes I forgot to use my pole." As Yunlan laugh to himself. "Where's Wifey?" As he scan the place the slope is empty. "Huh?He left me again!" As he throw his pole in frustration. Suddenly the same guy greet him. "Hey! There need some help?" Yunlan just shake his head. "No, sir I believe I can do it myself, thank you!" As he step in the snow, he suddenly fell flat. The man laugh as he help Yunlan up and give him his pole. "You should use this pole to help you to slide in the slope." As he demonstrate it to Yunlan. Yunlan's pride has been crashed by this guy, he smugly said, "Thank you for your help again sir, but I can do it on my own." As he use his pole and an inch only he slide. Making the guy laugh hysterical on him. "Where is my Wifey, when I need him the most." He was mad while talking to himself.

     At the bottom of the slope," Shen Wei were's the Chief?"  Said Zhu. "Don't worry I just left him there, he will come in a minute or two. Is Didi alright?" Zhu just smile at him. "Yes as you can see his just sitting there drinking his hot cocoa. If I were you,  I go back to the Chief...."Her voice been cut off as she pointed her finger behind Shen Wei. "What?!" As Shen Wei turn. He saw Yunlan with the same guy, guiding him, how to use the pole correctly. As he see his Wifey, looking at their direction, he snub him and hold the other guy's hand for further instructions. That irks his Shen Wei as he dashed toward them. He clutches Yunlan by the arms almost dragging  toward him. "Hey! Wifey! My arms hurt!" As Shen Wei let go of him. "Why are you with him again?! Answer me!" He command. That's made Yunlan boil as well. "You left me Wifey! He help me get down here! That's why! As he toss his pole to him and tried epically to walk in which is very difficult and almost falling. Shen Wei tried to help him, "Don't touch me! This time I will leave you!" As he step he fall to the ground. Making Shen Wei lift him up on a bridal style.  And walk toward their room with a struggling husband in his arm.

     At their room Shen Wei throw his husband on the bed and cage him.
"You! You promise me you won't flirt with anybody!" Shen Wei shout. "What? How about your promise to be naked everytime we sleep?" That darken Shen Wei's cheek. "Ah! Your forgetting who won last time? As he chuckled."Yunlan said. "Are you diverting me or something?!" Shen Wei said. His angry eyes slowly melting. While Yunlan struggle within his hold. "You left me there! What would you expect? To wait for you to come back? What if wolves or bears eaten  me! Luckily he came to help! Yunlan shout back. "There's no wolves or bears here,   it Huli Jing's territory,  remember!" Shen shout again. Yunlan is speechless for a moment, "That's not the point!" As Shen Wei silent him with a savage kiss. While roaming his hands under Yunlan shirt. First Yunlan was shocked to move, after  melting on the kiss he eagerly responded to him by holding Shen Wei's neck to deepen the kiss further. After a while they parted to breath. As Shen Wei command him to take off his clothes.  Yunlan oblige, first his jacket and shirt but as he about to take his ski shoes off, it stock. As trying comically  to take the shoes off. And epically fail.Almost pulling his socks off in the process.Shen Wei laugh at him mentally and video him in his phone, "It's pay back time!" He said to himself."Your so slow, I'll be cooking  lunch for a while." As Shen Wei left and went to the kitchen. Leaving the half naked  confused Yunlan behind.

     "My Wifey done it! I can't believe it. He manipulate me again. I'm the Chief I should be doing that!" He talk to himself. As clothes himself again and took off the ski booths to replace it with a slippers. As he went to the kitchen, Shen Wei is cooking lunch.

He embracele him from behind and nuzzle his neck

He embracele him from behind and nuzzle his neck. "Wifey! I already
took off the shoes." As he doing his puppy face look. Shen Wei just smile back at him, "Well can you prepare the plates, we will be eating in a minute. "Eh?" Yunlan was suprise as Shen Wei break free from his hold to continue to cook. "Am I loosing my charm?" He told himself.

     As they were eating Yunlan trying to seduce his Wifey, like looking at him lovingly while eating the noodles, moaning while drinking a water, or eating a sweet sauce chicken while licking his hands one by one, slowly. But Shen Wei just ignored him. "Wow! You really doing it? Fine then!" As he quickly got up to the table and walk toward the door. Suddenly something grip him and dragged Yunlan toward Shen Wei. "Whatta?!" A stotic Shen Wei face him, "Where do you think your going? Suprise?! Oh! I forgot, your half power now belongs to me isn't it? I mastered some of it.  Great?! Yes?! Are you planning to see that guy again?!" Yunlan was suprise, "What? That guy? No!" He innocently say.  "Someone here need a little spanking!" As he dragged Yunlan to their room. You will hear a loud sharp slap again and again. As well as Yunlan voice pleaded  to Shen Wei to stop. A minute pass after the spanking and promises of Yunlan never to flirt again. Shen Wei pity him and make love to him that night. After that lovey dovey, while Yunlan laying his head on Shen Wei's body. As Shen caresing  his hair. And saying sorry he done that. "Yunlan if you kept your distance from that guy, I'll kept my end of the bargain.'' Shen blushed as he said that. The sleepy Yunlan suddenly  wake and sit up, even though his behind is still aching. "Really?!" As Shen cup his face toward him. "I'm the Dark Envoy I gave you my word, just promise me that." Yunlan was overjoyed, like a child that his parents promises a candy.  He wanted to jump from the bed, but his aching butt stop him. As he promised to Shen Wei never even to talk to that guy ever again just to show to his Wifey his sincere and to get that promise ahead. Shen Wei was so happy he kiss Yunlan passionately that night. And whispered to him, "We could do this every night, just keep your promise to me. Like a love sick guy, Yunlan nod and cross his heart he will do anything to please his Wifey, even conquer the world if he have too.