What's Wrong With Secretary Shen

As Shen enter the office of Yunlan. Many employees tried to ear drops on what happening inside. "Lin Jing, what's happening?" One of employees said. Lin Jing still eating one of the chicken that's been given by Yunlan said. "Mr. Zhao is back, his taking Yunlan to one of the higher official's party. It means it's drinking time again." One of the employees look puzzle. "What's wrong with it?" Lin Jing pointing someone on the glass screen, Shen Wei. All the employees looking at the open blinds. "It's the Wifey against the Father in law. " Lin Jing said. "Mr. Zhao, good morning." As Shen greet his father in law to be. Mr. Zhao smile and said. "I told you it's Dad." Shen smiled back, "Forgive me, I forgot Dad. So Dad what are you doing here, your not on the schedule." Mr. Zhao was taken aback. Yunlan laugh and explain to his father that Shen is his secretary for a day.

     "Playing secretary eh?" As Mr. Zhao whispered to himself. "Why so sudden?" Mr. Zhao face them. Shen replied, " His not eating and sleeping properly this days, I don't want Yunlan to die because of his poor health. Yunlan suddenly put an arms to Shen. " See, Dad my wifey is not only pretty but he also watched my health. That's why I love him so much! As Yunlan pinched Shen's cheek. Shen suddenly blushed so much. While the employees outside tried not laugh. Shen turn to Yunlan for revenge and said, "Yunlan! Speaking of health I saw Lin Jing eating the chicken I gave to you? Hearing that Lin Jing almost choked his food. That made the employees laugh loudly, in which the Chief heard and saw them. They were caught! As Yunlan made a face, "I know each one of you!" They immediately disperse.

     "So Shen I'm just gonna invite my son tonight, to a party to meet a really important person. This is for his career, could you scratch the other schedule or make that tomorrow." Shen is about to protest but Mr. Zhao suddenly thank him for giving time for them. "I'm supposed to take Yunlan on a date tonight." Shen whispered to himself. Yunlan sensing a distress to his wifey, think of a plan. "Dad if I'm going to a party, my secretary should come with me." As he hugged Shen Wei closed. Mr. Zhao sensing something, agree to it.

     In the party every officers and important persons were invited. Shen never leave Yunlan side for he has to see what his eating and drinking. While eating a biscuit at a table Yunlan met his old friends and classmates. He introduced Shen to his officer friends. "So, your the wifey my Brother Yunlan had been talking about." Brother Lou said. Shen Wei look puzzle, "Brother?" As he continue, "we called each other brother because we both graduate from the same academy and we're best buddies here." Brother Han said. "Here have a drink." As he handed Shen a drink. He politely decline it, for his not into drinking. "Sorry my brothers, my wifey don't
drink, he prefers juice or water. They laugh. Brother Lou put an arms to Shen, "hey don't worry, we still treat you as our brother since your making our friend here happy!" As they cheers. While laughing Yunlan tried to take off the arms of Brother Lou on Shen. "You really want this beauty all to yourself." Said Brother Lou. They just laugh. "Yunlan friends sure is wierd." Shen Wei whispered to himself.

     Suddenly Yunlan was called by his father, Shen was about to follow, Yunlan signal him to stay with his friends. "Hey, Brother Shen tell me is the rumored true is Yunlan king now and I heard his the hero in Dragon City now?" As Brother Lee asked. Shen just nod and smile. "Cheers to that!" As they all laughIt's been an hour now since Yunlan is been talking to the high officers and to his father. It looks serious, as Shen observe from afar. Then a woman about the same age of Yunlan approached him. Giving a drink while flirting with Yunlan. "Is she touching his shoulder?" Shen's whispered to himself. While Yunlan trying to stop her hand. Brother Lou notice him. The drunk Brother Lou suddenly blurted out."Oh, that's officer Mina, she once have a crush
on Yunlan!" Then something cracked on Shen's hand.( the biscuit he has been holding). Brother Lee smacked Brother Lou's head. Brother Lou face him, "What did (hik!) Do that for?!" To late Shen Wei stand up and walk toward his husband. If looks can kill, he have already done that to the startle girl. He interwined his arms to his husband as he shoved aside the girl. Everyone was shocked.

     To stop the akwardness atmosphere, Yunlan laugh as he introduced his wifey to his officers.
"So your the famous Dark Envoy, Chief Zhao is been talking about." One of the officers said as he extend a hand to shake Shen Wei. He accepted it, as he apologized for the interruption they need to leave now because it's getting late. Yunlan was about to protest. But he was pulled away by Shen Wei. Leaving the bewildered officers and an angry father in law. They teleported back to the fairy   kingdom.

     Yunlan was so mad. "What did you that for!? You embarrassed me in front of my superiors!  We're discussing some urgent matters!" Shen face him, "urgent matters?! So, why didn't you bring me there? I'm your secretary, remember! Or you didn't want me to see that officer Mina!"  Yunlan was shocked . "What?!" Shen continue, "Are you embarrassed to your officers that I belong to the monster tribe!" Yunlan said. "No! What are you thinking that!" Shen just march toward their bedroom and slammed the door. The unlucky Yunlan was running after him, the door slammed at his face. "Ouch! My nose!" As he rubbed his nose. Yunlan knock at the door again. "Shen Wei open the door! Shen Wei!" One of the servant gave Yunlan the key to the bedroom. "Wifey!" As he open the dark room and about to turn on the lights. "Don't turn on the lights!" As a sob was heard under the blanket. Luckily there's a new moon, it's light cascades on the big window, infront of Yunlan and Shen Wei's bed. Yunlan didn't need that light on to walk toward the bed. He laid beside Shen's crying form. As he take off the blanket, Shen tried to turn away but was held by Yunlan. Why was he so dreamy in this dim light. Yunlan almost lost his breath. And his anger subsided. As he tried to wipe away the tears that streaming in Shen's eyes. Suddenly Shen Wei took his hands and feel it under his touch. "Don't leave me." As he whimper. Those sweet words trying to lure Yunlan to kiss those soft pink lips. "I'll never gonna leave you, never." Yunlan replied. As he descendent his lips upon him. Shen Wei pulled Yulan's body by the waist, as they made love making that night. At the cats coffee shop, one of the orbs cracked.