The Monitor

It been a week, Yunlan is back to work. While Shen will be staying in the castle for a while. The CCTV was place everywhere in the castle except for the bedroom and bathrooms. As Yunlan was working at some papers. He saw Shen in the monitor, he was in the nursery room, making the little trouble makers sleep. "One of the babies, Angji is very attached to Shen. He won't let go of Shen arms. Yunlan laugh, "The little monster." As Shen about to laid Angji on the crib, he grabbed one of Shen's bottons shirt, it tore off the bottons  revealing his  bare body on the camera, Yunlan gawk at the sight. Shen didn't notice his shirt is wide open because his giving  bottle of milk to the struggling Angji. It took an hour  until Shen notice his shirt open. He blushed and quickly bottons his shirt.

 He blushed and quickly bottons his shirt

While Yunlan drooling. He was just startle as Gao enter his office. "Chief! Eh? What's wrong? Yunlan wipe his saliva quickly, as he made a face that frighten Gao, "What?! I'm thinking something important here!" Gao almost stutter. "The...res something problem in section four we need to go there. Chief. As Yunlan think, "why don't you take Chu and Lin Jing to the scene and report to me the result!" As Gao salute to him and left. Yunlan proceed to watch the monitor we're Shen carrying Yangyang who like to drool on Shen shirt. ''I can't believe I'm enjoying this, maybe I will double the bonus of Lin Jing. While his drinking his coffee. Shen took off his shirt. Yunlan spit his coffee on the papers his working on. As Shen replace it with a new shirt.
He was startle again, this time by Gelan, "Chief! Oh no! The papers!" As she tried to wipe away the coffee that spild on the paper. "Don't worry Chief just relax there, I would take care of the papers." As she took all the wet papers. Yunlan lock his office, "I almost got a heart attack." As he pointed to the monitor, "Shen Wei stop teasing me!" Well it's only a monitor how can it reply.

     "Do you feel something strange to the Chief? Maybe he's not yet feeling well. Lately he is always startle, everytime we went to his room." Gelan said. "Is the monitor on?" Zhu said. Gelan look at her, "Yes it's on. Why?" Zhu just smile,  "His checking on his Wifey!" As Zhu laugh.

     As Gao, Chu and Lin Jing came back to report to Yunlan on the event happen.  Lin Jing was left in the room of Yunlan. As he put his arms around Lin Jing, "Can you make something for me, I double your bonus!" As Yunlan wiggle his eyebrows. Lin Jing said yes immedietly as hear the magic word, "Bonus!"

     It was late at night that Yunlan came home. Shen welcome him with open arms. "Wow! My Wifey sure smell nice today!" As he embrace and nuzzle at Shen neck.
"Ah, Yunlan you can let me go now, I prepared you a delicious dinner.  Before Yunlan let go of Shen, he groped him from behind. Shen yelp.
and blushed. As the servants giggle from behind. "What's that for?" As Shen ask. "You know how I miss you and the critters!" While they were eating Shen talk to him every thing that happened while he was gone.  Yunlan accidentally said, '' Yes, I saw you in the monitor." Shen blushed furiously, "Even the shirt incident?" Yunlan laugh, "The food is delicious Shen." But Shen insist, "Did anyone else see it, than you?!" Yunlan got angry, " Why would I let anyone see your body?! Your only mine! If anyone dared,  I cut out his eyes! Shen blushed. While Yunlan realize he  just declared himself guilty. That night while they were about to sleep, "Wifey? Are angry with me?" As he doing his puppy eyes. "No, why would I be angry with you." Yunlan embrace him from behind. "I just put on CCTV so, I might know if you and the children are safe. As Shen face him, " You know I can't get mad at you." As he kissed Yunlan and nuzzle on his neck. As Yunlan smile before his sleep. His plan is working!

     Next morning Lin Jing delivered the nanny robot for the babies, it is build with fire resistance. As well as the device needed by Yunlan. " If this works I double your bonus." As he look at the small thing that looks like a bug. But as Shen entered, "What thing?" Yunlan pointed to the robot nanny instead. "I hope our babies would love it!" As Shen inspect it, "Are you sure this thing will work?" Lin Jing interrupted them, "One hundred percent it will work!" As they turn on the robot nanny, eight arms emerge, as it took the babies and gave them a bottle of milk. Da quing was impressed.
But Yian tried his dragon to put a fire  at the robot, it deflect and spray a water to the baby dragon, it squeek and merge to Yian. "Ha! It got you little trouble maker!" Yunlan said, as he pointing to Yian.   "Yunlan, stop it! It's not nice pointing to our son!" As Shen cuddle his first born. Yian smirk. Yunlan was shocked, did he just imagine it?  Did his son just smirk to him! Da quing interfere, "Yunlan you might be late to work now, come on! Don't worry I'll be guarding them as well!" As Yunlan about to kiss them good bye, Shen turn around. " If that's what you want?" He whispered to himself. He turn too with Lin Jing on his back walking toward the portal.
"What  you did that for?" Da quing ask."He should not done that to our son." As he walk toward the nursery with the robot nanny.

     Yunlan was piss off, he just have a fight with Shen Wei. As he slumped at his paper works. Lin Jing still in the office. "Ah, Chief why don't we try the bug?" Yunlan almost forgot as he swich on the bug that he left at Shen shirt. It fly while monitoring every movement of Shen. "Wow! Lin Jing it works! You may go now.''  As he wave Lin Jing to go. At least he can see Shen Wei every day even his working in the office.

     In the castle Shen Wei has lost his energy while the babies playing with the nanny robot. Angji throw a rubber ducky to Yian as it say, "What have you done to our parents!" Yian glare at him. But he sign to him, "I'll fix it, don't get angry!" As he make a peace sign. Yangyang pat  and cuddle Angji to cool him off. Not noticing Da quing looking at them.
"Are they talking to each other?" But something thrown at him. *Boink!*
Sheng laugh  as he bulls eye Da quing in the face again with a baby rattle. Da quing face him, "You! I" m gonna put you on my list  really!" He said to himself. As he turn to Shen,
"I knew it! You shouldn't have done that! You miss him now!" Shen just turn again and slump in a nearby chair. Unknown to him Yunlan see them all. As he hugged the monitor, "Oh ! My poor Wifey! I'm not mad at you!" As he try to kiss the monitor. He heard a coughing sound. As he turned back, his father looking at him. "Eeep!" He squeek!  As he compose himself. "Can we talk?" Mr. Zhao said.