The Couple's Everyday Life Part 2

Early in the morning the same routine went on trying to wake Yunlan. Before going to the bathroom naked, he would kiss Shen senselessly. While eating breakfast Yunlan tried the same excuse, "that there something on your face." And kiss him in front of the maid, in which made them giggle. Before going to work he would make a love sign with a flying kiss to Shen Wei's direction. The red bit bewildered Shen Wei tride to copy that but epically fail. No choice, Yunlan run towards him and kiss him before going to the portal. The guards tried not to laugh behind. And so on. Shen happily tell that to his twin brother while buying souvenires for the wedding. Unknown to him Yezun taught is elsewhere. He just notice it when Yezun bump himself at the glass of a store.

"Are you hurt? What's wrong?" As Shen touched his twin brother's forhead. "It's Zhu." As his teary brother said. They went to a nearby wood chair in the park. Shen dismissed his guards, so he can talk to his brother one on one. "What happen to Zhu? Did she hurt you or take advantage of you again!?" Yezun was suprised what his brother said. " Look whose talking?" "I wish she did." Shen's face suddenly change. "Hurt you!?" Yezun replied. "No, take advantage on me like brother in law doing it to you." Shen was taken back. "Yunlan is not taking advantage on me." Yezun just look at him with a face, "Really with all the story you said?" Yezun continue, "She always busy or sleepy whenever I visit her. Like, she's avoiding me suddenly. Sometimes I caught her and tried to talk to her, on what's going on? She just said to give her time and ran toward her office. I tried to stop her, but the guards won't let me through." Shen made a puzzle look. "When this avoiding thing start?" Yezun suddenly think. "Next morning after the party. Wait a secound! Is she avoiding me because of what happened at the party?" Shen looked at his twin. "What did she look like after you talk to her?" Yezun think. "She's trying not to look at me and she's a bit red.
She covered her face while running toward her office."

At the office Yunlan is studying one of his case, suddenly Da quing dashes inside his office. "Chief! There's trouble!" Yunlan is pulled by Da quing from his chair. "Whatta! Fat cat, is happening?!" It's Zhu, she's training one of the newbies soldiers when she caught one of them gossiping about her. She talk to him but he made a remark that wasn't so pleasant. You know what happen next?" As Yunlan and Da quing saw the man hanging on their flag pole. He tried calling for help to his comrades but they won't budge a bit for their officer Zhu looking at them with red intense eye. "Zhu! Yunlan call let's talk and Da quing could you help the newbie down. How the heck he got so high at that pole?"

Yunlan patiently wait for Zhu to answer his question on, "Whatta heck happened to you? If you don't like that newbie's remark, you either let him run 100 times or glared at him or shout or mark a record on his papers but what happen?" Zhu looking down, "I thrown him at the flag pole." Yunlan just rub a hand on his forhead. "I didn't know your that strong?" Zhu protest, "It's alright to gossip on me but his bad mouthing about Yezun. I want to hear an apology from him but he just give blabbing on why I choose Yezun to become my fiance, his monster and stuff like that. I flip and thrown him there!" Yunlan put his hands down suddenly that startle Zhu. "Zhu, you know our rules here?" Zhu just keep quiet. " You can take a break and resum your work tomorrow. " She just nod and leaves.

A minute pass a portal appeared at the office of Yunlan. Shen came out with Yezun. Everybody welcome them at least Shen. They all look strange at Yezun, especially the newbies. The furious Yunlan suddenly change upon seeing Shen aka the love of his life. "Wifey!" Yunlan kiss and hugged Shen. Everybody in the office was shocked and stop what they're doing. Shen blushed furiously. While his brother tried not to laugh. Shen whispered to Yunlan, "about the wifey thing could you...." As he about to continue. Yunlan grab his shoulder dragging him inside the office with Yezun. After the door closed everybody buzzing. One of the newbies said, "wow! I didn't know Chief's wife is a guy, but he's quite handsome." Lin Jing just said, our furious wolf became a lamb, whenever his wife is with him. Our dark days will be a bright one today, yes!" One of the girl newbie said, "His a dreamy just like his twins." Lin Jing stop her, "don't you ever dare dreamy him if you don't want his wolf prey upon you and reduce your pay. And the other one is Yezun it's Zhu fiance, do you wanted to eaten by a large snake!" The girl newbie just back away.

"So, you want to visit Zhu, she's about to leave here." Yezun look at the time, "but it's not yet lunch time?" Yunlan pointed at the window. Outside Da quing and Chu is trying take down, one of the newbies off the flag pole using a long ladder. "That my brother in law is the cause of day off of Zhu. That newbie told something bad about you, in which your fiancee throws him there." As Yezun about to run, "wait we're can I find her?" As Yunlan called Lin Jing to escort Yezun to the officers room.

"Well I should be leaving, I just want to tell you, there would be a meeting in the council of fairy in the evening, since you cannot come in the afternoon." As Shen about to leave, Yunlan caught his arms. "Let's eat in the new restaurant near our office." While wiggling his eyebrows. " But it's just 10:00 in the morning." Yunlan just grab Shen and whispered, "I'm the Chief here, I do the time." As they open the door, Da quing bumped into them. "Chief we're are you two going?" Yunlan ignore him and gesture Shen to go out. "Where having a lunch!" Da quing whispered, "what if your father come?" Yunlan think, "Tell him I'm in a case and will be coming in the afternoon, okey?" As he tap Da quing on the shoulder and wink.

Zhu is about to leave when someone called her, it's Lin Jing. She's about to walk toward him, then she saw Yezun at the back. She quickly turn around and walk fast. "I can't talk about the incident at the party." She whispered to herself while running."Hey Zhu! Stop!" Lin Jing got tired in running after her, it's Yezun who continued in pursuing her. "We're did she get that energy?"Lin Jing almost run out of breath. As she tried to teleport Yezun caught her arms and pull her into embrace.
"What are you doing? Let go!" As she struggle to free herself. "Not until you talk to me. As he made a new portal and carry the struggling Zhu inside it and vanished in thin air.