Retrieving My Half

Shen Wei portal is at the side of the base of the enemy, they could not portal there for magic is suppress in that region. As they waited for the first batch of hunters, to sneak inside the territory of the enemy to open the gate first before they charge to battle.

     While Yunlan wake up with chain on his wrist again. But he was suprise this made his body heavy as he tried to sit up, but fail. He scan the place. As he saw many webs cling to the ceiling as well as the bed he was laid at. There was aroma that making him feel drunk.
As he trying to focus at shadow looming over him. Tag caressing his face. "What a waste, I really like you but your so stubborn. Do you see in the ceiling!" As he pointed Yunlan upward, many skeletons of a young men hang upward. But their is a particular one whose still decaying on another bed. "Do you want to be like that?! That was my Rain. I love him so much, but as he found out who I am, he got scared and run away, luckily I got him back but he refuse to be my lover again. I can't let anyone know who I am, even my right hand man, Hans. So, I killed him. All of them thought he run away with another." As he hold Yunlan face, "So, tell me now, what is your answer? Me or that Wifey of yours?" As he notice Yunlan is getting sleepy Tag laugh. "Oh! Me! I forgot your in my web, almost all men get drunk in my scent. No matter I'll awake you up, so I may know your answer."

     Tag never knew they were penetrate by Shen Wei and the hunters. As the two hunters knock out the guards, they open the gates and all of them charge forward. As the enemy is unaware of their presence they easily conquer the enemy base, still they don't know we're Yunlan is. "There so many room in the facility."Said Mr. Zhao. As they heard a scream. Shen Wei dashed quickly leaving the other hunters behind. As he open the room he saw Tag biting the wrist of Yunlan. Shen Wei was shocked seeing the true form of Tag, was a hideous big spider, as he seen Shen Wei. "So you have found out!" As he tap the floor the ground suddenly shake, as the ground open. All the hunters and their enemies fell into a web. They tried to get out but the web is so sticky, as the scent fills the air they all fallen to sleep except Shen. "You have forgotten I'm from the monster tribe, we also have someone like you there!" As Tag transformed into a human again. "I know your kind too, you can't transformed like us, pity because your only half breed!" At that kind of statement made Shen Wei mad as he charged to Tag with his blade. Tag was ready for him with his twin crescent sword. As he swing at him like a saucer, Shen Wei deflected it. As he forward his sword to Tag's body. He simply evade it, he was just suprise that Shen Wei sword became a net as it slashed through him. His arms fly through mid air.  As he scream in pain. "Don't think I will lose to you!" As another arms emerge from the ones been cut. He smirk. "As I told you, I know your kind! And I want my husband back!" Shen Wei said. As he twirl while holding his sword it flame with one swift, he already cut  and burned  Tag into pieces. As Tag died, the scent diminished and the web dissolves. The others quickly recover from their slumber.

 The others quickly recover from their slumber

     Shen Wei rushed quickly to Yunlan, to cut the chain and lift him up quickly

     Shen Wei rushed quickly to Yunlan, to cut the chain and lift him up quickly. "Wifey, you came." The drowsy Yunlan said. As Shen Wei kiss his forhead, "Ssh! I'm here now, just get some rest, I'll teleport us back home!" As he nod to Mr. Zhao to take care of everything, he teleport back to their home.

     It was already midnight Yunlan woke up. He was suprise to see  Shen Wei on his side, while the babies cuddling up to him. "Am I dreaming? Again?" Shen Wei kiss him on the cheek. "No, your home now. That Tag won't bother you anymore." As he caress his face.
"I thought I'll never see you and kids anymore." Yunlan almost cried. "It's my fault, I should have been more stronger. In protecting you from them.  As Shen Wei lean on Yunlan head, "I promise you no harm will be fall to you again! I'll be much stronger than before!" Yunlan just reply, "Just be by my side, so I can breath. I can't live without you." Shen Wei blushed a little bit, "Maybe it's the medicine that the doctor given to you. It's making you say silly things. That spider venom almost poison you back then. Luckily I came in a nick of time and killed that Tag." Yunlan was suprise, "His a spider!" He almost pop his eyes. That  Tag  was always kissing his hands. He almost stand up to wash his hands. Shen Wei grip his arms, "What's wrong?" Yunlan accidentally said it as his trying to free his arms from Shen Wei. "That Tag kiss my hands several times and I don't know what else he kiss. I hate spiders I should wash my hands!" But as he about to leave, he felt something burning behind him. It's Shen Wei. Shen Wei is raging in anger, "You let him kiss you again?!''
Yunlan try to calm his Wifey. "I was weak back then, I can't even sit up straight..." As Shen Wei kiss him passionately. Yunlan was suprise to response. As Shen brake the kiss, he wake up Da quing under their feet. "Take good care of kids for a while, will be sleeping at the guest room. Da quing was puzzle, "What did Yunlan do again?" As Yunlan was pull outside and to another room.

     In the other room Shen let Yunlan washed his hands first. While fuming around. As Yunlan get out of the bathroom. "Take off that shirt!" As he command Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand. Thinking of something else. Slowly, taking off his pajamas shirt button  one by one. "Wifey, you don't have to yell at me like that if you wanna have s_x." As he wiggle his eyebrows. But the angry Shen Wei was not move, his doing that stotic face of him and getting impatient on Yunlan. As he pull the shirt off by force, earning a yelp on Yunlan. It's Yunlan turned to blushed as Shen Wei touching and inspecting his body carefully. "Okey fine! Take off your pajamas now!" His Wifey command. Yunlan scared, took it off quickly, as Shen inspect him again. While Shen is inspecting him, Yunlan getting a mischievous idea again. As Shen finished his inspection. " You can now get dress." As Shen about to leave. "Wait! Isn't it fair, that I should inspect you too, if my Wifey got injured?"The red boiling Shen Wei just ignored him. But Yunlan won't past it, as his force his hand to Shen Wei pulling the shirt buttons off swiftly. *Pop!*As he smile like a cheshire cat. Shen Wei on the other hand was suprised as he blushed furiously, while trying to cover himself by pulling his shirt back. "Are trying to seduce me? Well it won't work?!" Shen getting back in fuming. But as Yunlan got near him, "You wanna bet, if I can take your clothes off within thirty minutes, you'll have to strip naked always on our bed?" Shen stotic face is crumbling as Yunlan getting nearer and nearer to his face. "Or our Dark Envoy is scared in loosing the bet?!" As he whispered to Shen and  blew air on his ear, getting Shen Wei unvoluntary shiver. "What did you say?!" As he cup up his Wifey already red face. "Fine! But if I win, you cannot flirt with anyone else but me. If not I will cut that in half!" Yunlan smirk diminished as he cover his important part. Shen Wei smile triumphant.