The Dragon's Power

It's been one week and so, Yunlan decide to work again at the office even though his father disagree for he know he still have amnesia. Secretary Shen Wei will assist him in time of needs. All of his subordinates try to assist him like his a weak person. Even the gossiper and scientific genius Lin Jing made a special chair for him. So he might glide around in remote control, instead of walking. He dismissed it, he prefers to walk, as we know his just pretending he have amnesia.

     As he reading all their reports, someone call him. He stop and look around. There's no one in the office for he given Shen Wei a task to get some paper works from Zhu. "Who it might be?" As he continue to read, it calls again. As he open the door. The voice is coming from Lin Jing office. Strange, Lin Jing is on break time. As he enters the room he saw a bottle glowing intensely. It calls his name over and over. But before he reach it, a hand stop him from reaching it. Mr. Zhao look piss off knowing his son might release again that thing inside the bottle.

     Mr. Zhao pulls Yunlan back in the office with a slam on the door, startlingly Shen Wei. "Don't you ever go in there again!" He command. Yunlan was puzzle, "Eh? Why? I'm the Chief here, why can't I go there?"
Mr. Zhao look at Shen Wei, "You, don't let Yunlan in that room, if want to see him alive again!" Shen Wei understand and nod. Funny, no one want to share what's on the small bottle. In which he knows it can contain a spirit or ghost if so, why won't anyone would tell him.

 In which he knows it can contain a spirit or ghost if so, why won't anyone would tell him

     Shen Wei trying to avoid him when questioning what's in the bottle. Yunlan tried his glowing hands, he lock the door, draw the blinds down, as he lift Shen Wei using his telephaty  toward his lap. "Yunlan! What areyou trying to do,
someone might see us!" As he tried to get up from Yunlan's lap. Yunlan just ignore his struggle and clutches him tightly. He tried not to laugh as he remembered Shen Wei has done this to him too.   "Wifey, I won't free you until you tell me what's in that bottle. Shen Wei went silent, as if to sign, "never!"  Yunlan smirk. He whispered to Shen's ear, "What if I beg you?" While caressing  Shen's lips. Shen almost blushing from his cheeks to his ears. He forgot his struggling and went still. "Pretty please.." As he nibbling in Shen's neck towards his jaw line. Shen's will power is melting, while Yunlan's other hand snake inside his upper shirt, earning him a moan.
"Pretty please..."  As Yunlan's mouth is almost on Shen's  quievering lips.
"It's the dragon's power..." Shen said, as he tilt his head to meet Yunlan's lips. Yunlan smile while kissing Shen Wei.

     A minute pass, Gao went to the office to report that Chu arrested a person, whose running amok. As he was talking he notice his Chief  and  a red bit Shen Wei behaving strange.  The papers is scattered around. The shirt of Shen Wei almost crumpled and his neatly hair almost unruly. While his Chief smiling to ear to ear. Did he miss something? His thought abruptly by his Chief cough. " Oh, yes that man had a super strength as he throws heavy objects to anyone that got near to him, luckily Chu have his magical string, he bind the guy, his in the cell now.  As he made Gao go first, he gave Shen Wei his jacket to hide the hikey he gave to him earlier. And gave him time to  comb his hair a little so that his subordinates might not notice it.

     In the cell, Chu is interogating the man, as it smirk only. "They will come for all of you!" Then the man body shake as scales appeared half of his body. As the chain broken into many pieces, Chu tried to bind him with his string but it to late as the man throw him off the glass we're the other officials watch in horror. As it about to pounce on Mr. Zhao something stop him. Yunlan's hands glow, as he control the man's arm and hold him at the wall. As it saw Yunlan, his eyes widen in fright, as he tried to bow to him. "My Lord I didn't know your here! How did you survive?" All were shocked. "Did we met before? Are you a fairy folk?"
As it's about to speak, he saw Shen Wei. His calm face become a savage one, "My Lord! Why are you with him! His the Dragon Slayer! He will betray and kill you!" Yunlan become mad, as his hands glow, the man arm twist.  The man cried in pain. "Don't ever said that to my wifey!"  The man looked at him. He paused for a moment and laugh. " How ironic the man once your enemy is now your better half. Kian won't be pleased to hear this news."  Yunlan got nearer, "What tribe are you? And whose Kian?" The man looked at him intensly,  " Your fiancee, we are the Dragon tribe, once we rule the entire world. But that man killed us one by one. You fought him for us, so we could escape. But we didn't know what happened to you, until now." As he question him again, how many did survive. And we're are they now?'' The man smiled, "There are four of us left. We part ways as we escape, promising if we found you again, we will reclaim our world. Your dragon call upon us, sooner or later, they will come for you my Lord." Yunlan smirk, "And I"ll be ready for them." The man look puzzle, "Why are you with them! You should be with us! Did he bewitch you again! They have killed  our tribe and that man will betray you!" As it sneered, Yunlan didn't notice, the man got out from his magic and runs toward him. "I will kill you before you betray us!"  Shen Wei's sword emerge and slice the man's head. As it died, it's power transfer to Yunlan. The beams of light spread to Yunlan's body and lift him for a while. Everybody blinded by the light. As Yunlan  about to fall, Shen catches him. The bottle glowing again.

     Outside the city in the south  a beautiful woman with a blue dragon emerge from the depths of the water. She has long black hair with a strapless blue gown that cascade on the ocean floor. As she embrace her dragon, she whispered to him, " Let's call the others, I miss my Kunlun." As she smiled to her dragon, she was lifted up towards the sky.

     Yunlan woke up to the clinic of the office. "Are you okey?" As Shen Wei sit beside him. "Ow! My head. What happen?" As Yunlan rub his head. He notice Shen Wei trying  to hide his tears. "That man's power transfered to you, after I killed him." Yunlan tried to cheer him up. "Oh, my wifey is great! As he defend me to that mean man."  Yunlan embrace him. "I'm sorry I have to kill him, his gonna go after you."  As Shen said. Yunlan kiss him on the forhead, "Don't worry wifey, we have no choice but to do it. Beside we have enough information we need." As he hugged him again. "Your father wants to talk to you after you wake up. I think he knows you don't have amnesia." Yunlan shocked. "What?! Oh no!" He said to himself. Before Yunlan agree, "I almost forgot were is Chu? Is he okey?" As Shen pointed to a nearby room. He still unconscious but doctor said he will be fine. Gao is with him now. He will inform us of Chu condition if he wakes up.

     In the office, his  father phasing here and there, he have many problems to Yunlan and now there are three additional dragon's to defeat. How can they possibly do it.  As Yunlan and Shen Wei entered the office, they were welcome by his father shouting at them. He has so many questions, "why he didn't tell him he was cured or how did he get that power!" Yunlan pretend to have a headache, "Wifey, I think my head is aching again." Shen Wei thought it's real, "Dad, please don't shout  to Yunlan! You can talk to him later, I'm taking him  home!" As he put Yunlan's arm on his shoulder and teleport them home. The furious Mr. Zhao was speechless. Did Shen Wei just shout to him. "I know my idiotic son is just pretending and now his got his own protector. That Yunlan!"