The Promise

Next morning Yezun and Zhu notice Yunlan is quiet happy today.
He was even suprise he was greeted by his brother in law with a smile and giving him good complements as well as Zhu. "Is he sick or something, he whispered to Zhu. "Sssh! "Zhu said.

     As Shen Wei emerge from the hall, Yunlan quickly gave him a roses he bought to a flower shop early in the morning. As he guide him toward their sit. And pull a sit to a blushing Shen Wei. "Here I already made you a tea and a breakfast you like." As he serve it to Shen Wei. He stare at him lovingly. "Gege! What magic do you do to him?" Shen Wei just smile to him, "Nothing Didi." As he stared back to his husband as well. "Sweetness overload!" Zhu said to Yezun. "Hey, I can be sweet too!" As he tried to spoon feed Zhu.
Zhu was suprise by the action. Suddenly giggle and slapped Yezun at back causing him to fall in his cereal breakfast. *Splash!* "Oh! My God! Yezun I'm sorry!" As she took a napkin and wipe his face. The said napkin is a table cloth as she pull it, all the foods of the other customers fall all over the ground excluding to the lovey dovey couple, as Yunlan see it, he hurriedly took Shen Wei breakfast foods before the table cloth been pulled. The poor Zhu so embarrassed that she apologized to all the customers and dashed toward her room leaving a wet face Yezun. "If I were you, I'm gonna comfort her now, as Yunlan wink at Yezun. Yezun immediately run toward her room. "Ha! Kids this days? You need to pushed them a little." As Yunlan laugh. "We're are we?" As he turn back to the blushing Shen Wei and stared back to his doe eyes.

     As they were walking in the dome were a miniture garden exist.
"Wifey! Wait for me here, I"m gonna buy us some cocoa. As Shen Wei sit  on the bench while waiting for Yunlan. The same guy sited beside  him. "Hello there!" As he smiled to Shen Wei. But Shen Wei just ignored him. As the man relaxed beside him, "Your husband sure is a funny guy? Your lucky to find him for now..." Shen Wei furrowed his eyebrow as he face him. "What do you mean?" As he prepared to call his sword. The man just smiled at him, I'm just telling you to watch over him. He has a big prize on his head in the underworld. What a waste to kill a pretty boy like him. Shen Wei suddenly stand up and called his sword. "Who are you really?!" But the man just continue,
"Don't worry I'm on vacation for now. Just warning, keep your eyes on your gullible husband."  As Shen pointed his sword to him, "My husband is no one's fool!" The man laugh. " Really? What if I say I planted a little bomb on his jacket, the last time I touched his shoulder, ha?" The man raise his brow. Making  Shen Wei run toward unexpected Yunlan. "Wifey! You came to help me carry our drinks?" But Shen Wei toss the drinks and pull the jacket off Yunlan as he transport it at the edge of a certain mountain. "Nothing happened?" Shen Wei tell to himself, as he looked to the shock Yunlan. "What's that for, we can't have s_x here!" As Yunlan hold his remaining sweater  with both hands. All the people look at them while Shen Wei blushed furiously.

     They only have one jacket left as Shen Wei in the right side while Yunlan at left side. "Why are we doing this again? We can go back to our room and get another jacket Shen Wei ask.  "And miss this romantic scean.  Sharing a jacket means, is hitting two birds with one stone. First, as you say there's someone after me, so I better stay very close to you and secound I can cuddle to you closer, isn't that romantic.  As he nuzzle his head on the neck of the blushing Shen Wei.  But Shen Wei took off the jacket, "Here you wear the jacket!"  As he place the other arms of Yunlan . "How can I defend you when I can't even move? Let's just get another jacket, okey?" As they walk back to their room with a whining Yunlan at the back. But as Yunlan step he was teleport to another place, still in the ski resort but away from Shen Wei.

     "Hello there again!" Said the man with a smile.Yunlan was suprise, "Oh! It's you again, thanks for the help last time brother( Yunlan like to call a friend brother).  "That's nothing to it!" Said the man. "Why did you teleport me here? Sorry but my Wifey doesn't want  me to talk to you, I promise to hom. So could you please hurry up the question." As he whispered to the man. "Oh! Did he said that? Maybe because I talked to him about you." The man said while smiling.  Yunlan looked puzzled. "Did you talked to my Wifey?" Yunlan ask. The man just nod. As the man was suprise Yunlan was quickly behind him. "Never ever make my Wifey nervous!" His smiling face change to an angry one. As he put a blade on his neck. If you done that again I won't think twice in killing you! So brother never ever get near my Wifey, it irks me and could you please teleport me back, he will be worried for I'm not at his side. As the man twist his finger, Yunlan was teleport back. The man smiling face change into a furious one. "So, I know now why your on the number one list.