Saving My Wifey

Yunlan wake up in a cave, still his body can't move. "Ow! My body ache? Wait! Were's Wifey?! Shen Wei!"As he tried to scan the area a shadow appear. It's Brother Lou?
"Brother help me up!" As he tried to reach his hand, Brother Lou slapped it away. "Don't ever call me brother anymore! How could you do ths to us?"

     Yunlan look puzzle, "What are you talking about? Is it the party? Look I have emergency there my Wifey..."As he about to continue. The other hunter brought the unconscious Shen Wei with them, as they throw him beside Yunlan.
"Shen Wei." He tried to wake him up.
"What have you done to my Wifey!"
Brother Lou suddenly hit Yunlan. "Wake up Yunlan! His not one of ours. Look at those hunters who lost their families and friends because of them! And you married their Dark Envoy! You know how much I hate them!"  Yunlan look at his friend, "But the war is already over and I love Shen Wei, you know that!" Brother  Lou smirk, " We know he kidnapped you back then and force you to be his husband." But Yunlan shake his head. "He didn't force me, well he did lied and kidnapped me. But I fell for him, for the first time I saw him. I already told you back then."As Brother Lou slapped him again."Hey! That hurts already!" Brother Lou glared at him. "You didn't say his one of the monster tribe! Maybe if we took that pretty face of him, you will suddenly wake up to reality! Yunlan face suddenly change, "If you harm my Wifey, I'm gonna...." As one of the Hunter put a needle on his neck again. "Whatta! Stop!" As he tried to stop the one whose putting a needle to him. He tried calling his dragon but he suddenly fell asleep as he tried reaching Shen Wei.

     In the castle the guards alerted the Hunters their King and Queen are missing. Mr. Zhao and the others rush to scene. As they are scanning the places for clues, Da quing saw something shinny.

     Back in the cave, Yunlan dream about running away with Shen. Suddenly a force filed came between them."Shen Wei!" Yunlan shout as he tried to brake the shield. While his wifey also tried to break the barrier. Suddenly a shadow appeared behind Shen Wei as it thrust a knife on him. Yunlan scream as he tried to break the force field. Suddenly he wake up sweating. He still in the cave, he was suprise there's a collar around his neck. As he tried to sit up,and saw Shen Wei laid at the opposite of him, he also have a collar. Yunlan reach for his Wifey, as he cradle Shen face in his arm. He inspected if they tourture him or something, "Phew! Nothing!" Yunlan tried to wake him up. As Shen beautiful eyes open. "Yunlan? What happen?" He tried to sit up but fail. Yunlan suspect Shen Wei is been given a different and stronger drug. As he tried to open his eyes but suddenly close again. At least he has his Wifey with him now. Yunlan kissed Shen on the forehead and hugged him. Any one who will separate them will have to face his wrath. He tried calling his dragon but something prevented it. The collar shine everytime it calls it. He tried to take it off. But the metal collar won't budge. As he tried to call his sword or lance the metal collar shine and nothing happened. Suddenly the door open,  Yunlan embrace tightly Shen to him. Brother Lou came back with foods, "Here eat some foods. It will be a long day." As he toss it to him. Yunlan never move until Brother Lou left. As he inspect the food and smell it."Okey it's not poisonous but there's no utensils to use take off this damn collar. He tried to wake Shen again so he could eat even a small portion but he only stir. Minute pass, as his regaining his strength, he tried to see any opening of the cave.

     The guard heard a scream in the dungeon,  as he open the door Yunlan was behind the door,  he quickly snapped the neck of the guard. He look for any key on his pocket but none. So he have no choice but to lift Shen at the back and took the only weapon of the guard, a lance. As he quietly make an escape. They almost at the exit but Brother Lou was waiting for him with the other hunters. "I knew you'll do this Yunlan." Yunlan just smirk, "You know I won't give up without a fight!" As he laid Shen Wei on the ground.

They all charge to him

They all charge to him. He swiftly swing the lance as if it's attached to his limb. It knock off the other Hunters with one blow. One of them chain his lance to pull out of him.  Yunlan just charged to loosen the chain as he thrust it to the Hunter. Brother Lou forgot that Yunlan is an expert fighter. As he realized his soldiers are loosing one by one. He held Shen Wei as hostage. Yunlan! If you don't surrender your Dark Envoy will die. As he slit a knife on one of  Shen Wei's cheeks, it bleed. Shen stir for a moment because he felt the piercing of knife. That made Yunlan furious as he went through the other hunters just to get  to Shen Wei. One of them thrust a sword on his shoulder just to weaken him. But it only make him more mad. As he swing his lance toward the man slashing one of the arm he scream, as Yunlan kick him to be thrown at the others. "Give me back my Shen Wei!" Brother Lou never been so scared to Yunlan before, he always see him as an easy to go person, not carrying for the world, a clown among his friends. This is the only time he see him angry and desperate to take back the precious thing he has ever had. Yunlan never gave him a chance to breath, as he thrust his lance towards him. He drop Shen Wei  luckily Yunlan was there to catched him. The other Hunters got frighten and start to run. Unlucky for them Yunlan's father came with the Hunter's of Yunlan and they were all arrested. Yunlan! Da quing came at his side. "Your bleeding! Give Shen Wei to Chu!" As Chu about to get his Wifey, Yunlan shake his head. He won't give his Wifey to anyone. His father took care of it as they teleport to the hospital, he help Yunlan carried Shen Wei to the emergency room.  That's the only time he breath easily as he fall unconscious on his father's arm.