Sweet Torture

As Shen Wei about to fall down, Yunlan catches him. "Wifey! Wifey! Wake up! That's the only words he heard as darkness engulf him. In his dream, he saw a burning village, as people scream for help. As the dragon tribe emerge from the fire.
Everyone who blocked their way was killed. One of the five Generals turn, his face looks like Yunlan. While his brothers kills merciless, Yunlan pointed a sword on him. As he said.  "Run, don't ever look back!"  As Shen Wei run, he was rescued by the other tribes.

     Another scene came. "You have volunteered to be a spy and know their weakness, so we may able to defeat them. He was mix with the other new slaves, captured by Dragon tribe. Their having a party to announce their success and the engagement of Kunlun and Kian.
Kunlun was really pissed, as he walked towards him announcing his engagement to him instead. Slapping by his father and kicking him out. Kunlun took him and flew towards his mountain.

     As they sit at the edge of the mountain. Kunlun talk and laugh at him. As Kunlun gave his new name to him. He fell in love and kissed him softly. Another scene came, Kunlun with teary eyes confronted  him about being a traitor, as he hold a letter and a bird laid beside him. The woman beside Kunlun smirk while looking at him. Another scene came their fighting at edge of a cliff. Kunlun was sphered at the back, as he tried to defend Kunlun.  A dagger pierce his back . They talk endearing words to each other, as he kissed him and both fall to the edge of the cliff.

     Shen Wei wake up sweating, did he just seen their past. As he blink his eyes, he was suprise to see a sleeping Yunlan beside him. His head laid on his left arm while nuzzling on his neck. "Is he naked?!" Shen felt something rubbing at his side. As he carefully look under the blanket. Yep! Yunlan is naked while he have his pajamas on. His cheek blushes, as he quickly cover Yunlan again. His sweating ten folds now and something stirring below him.  "This is not happening again!"  He wanted to scream to Yunlan why did his doing this to him. As he tried to take back his arm, Yunlan suddenly hugged him, move Shen's face on his bare body, as his left foot lay on top of Shen's hips. The friction of  Yunlan's body rubbing on to him is making him go crazy and adding up the scent of Yunlan's bare body under his nose. He wanted to bit that neck and taste it. "Just a little taste won't hurt, right?!" Shen's inner self said. As he lick and taste it over and over, his innerself wanted more.  He clutches Yunlan's body and rubbed himself to him. As he moan to Yunlan's ear. Yunlan suddenly wake up, upon hearing his wifey, he thought his head must be aching or something wrong with him. He untangle himself to Shen and put on his shirt. A cold breeze enter Shen's body as the body above him vanished. "Wifey! What's wrong? Is something hurting you?" The blushing Shen just turn away his head. Yunlan seeing his wifey sweating underneath his clothes,  went to get another pair of  pajamas. As he tried to undress Shen. First Shen doesn't want his help but Yunlan insist. As he undress his wifey,  Shen can't take it anymore. Yunlan's  hands is roaming all over his flushed body. As he flipped Yunlan, he whispered to him, "I want you."  As he growl. Yunlan was shocked to do anything, as Shen ravages his body.

     The next day, everybody notice that their Chief have his jacket on this hot day and is ignoring his wifey. As everybody inspecting their Chief's body. Yunlan caught them looking, "Don't you all have a jobs to do!'' Everyone scattered. Mr. Zhao came shouting at him on what happened to the roof. And trying to know what happened yesterday? One of the employee heard it and giggle earning a glare to his Chief,
"I'm gonna deduct your bonus." As he whispered to him. The employee run outside screaming. Mr. Zhao tried to take Yunlan's jacket off to inspect if his hurt or something when he faces the dragon tribe yesterday. Yunlan won't let him, as the play pull the jacket off/ on. Shen Wei try to stop Mr. Zhao, but too late the pulling of jacket, tear the jacket into half. Luckily their in the room of Yunlan, only the three of them saw the hickeys Shen gave to Yunlan all over his body. Mr. Zhao cough a little and turn his head on another direction, while Shen Wei went red as a tomatoe. Yunlan  on the other hand went furious and look at Shen Wei direction, he put another jacket on and went outside. "So, his not hurt at all, "Mr. Zhao said calmly.

     At the roof top Da quing accompany his Chief. "It so embarrassing, my father saw it!" As Yunlan bow his head in defeat. Da quing wanted to laugh but suppress it. "Here the fearless Hero of Dragon City whose  enemy can't even give scratch to him, only his wifey can. That's a laugh." But as he face Yunlan he gave a sympathetic face. "I know what you feel." Yunlan continue, "I notice Shen behavior changed ever since that woman wants to claim me." As Da quing think, "Oh I see. Shen Wei is very possessive at Yunlan." As Yunlan continue to talk what happen yesterday. Da quing almost pop his eyes, "Why did you sleep beside him naked! Are you seducing him again?" Yunlan pointed out that he was not. He was so tired after the fight and he didn't want anyone to touched his wifey. So as he changed his wifey clothes, and bandage his wounds, he also took off his clothes too and forgotten to wear his pajamas and doze to sleep embracing Shen. While telling that, Yunlan made a discover that his the one who is fault too. "Well are you gonna forgive your wifey this time?" As Da quing pointed to Shen Wei direction. Yunlan doesn't know that he was there all the time. Yunlan want to run but Shen Wei hold his arm.

"Can't you not forgive me this time?" As a teary Shen Wei looked at him

"Can't you not forgive me this time?" As a teary Shen Wei looked at him. "Why he is so cute when doing that doe eyes." Yunlan's cold heart is melting. As he stare at Shen , "Well okey I forgive you." Shen Wei was happy to hear that as he hugged Yunlan. "But in one condition." As they all looked to Yunlan.