Just A Game

The conversation went well, Yunlan almost remember each one of the name of his subordinates. But Da quing almost miss his chatter box Yunlan and the swearing he made. This new Yunlan is quite polite and quiet as if his looking at  a new Shen Wei. "Hmmm... I miss my Yunlan. He told himself.

     As everybody is busy chatting to each other. Yezun notice his brother winking at Yunlan while Yunlan smiling shyly and looking away. "Eh!What is happening here?" As Shen  lightly kick Yunlan underneath and make a heart sign with  an arrow  towards him. Yunlan tried his best not to blushed and look away again. But Shen Wei didn't  stop there he suddenly hold Yunlan hands underneath the table. As he squeeze  it, Yunlan tried to take his hands off. Yezun can't stand it anymore. As he stand up, "Stop it you two!" It startle everyone. "What's the matter Yezun?" Zhu ask.  As he point a finger at Yunlan, "You! What have you done to my brother?!" Da quing got angry, "Don't point a finger at my Yunlan, he still sick!" As they trying their face off challenge. Yunlan got scared and went behind Shen Wei.  Shen Wei trying to calm himself,  as he pick up the two and talk to them outside.

     "What's the matter with you two? You Didi you know Yunlan still sick, why  are you arguing with him?" As Yezun face him, "Gege what's the winking and signing like that, you never do that!" Da quing  was surprised, "You wink?'' Shen tried to explain to them that his changing his character for Yunlan. "What?!" They both say. "Until his not well. Didi please try to understand his my husband. And look at him, he look innocent and cute. As they both look. ,"I didn't know what my brother see in him." Yezun whispered. Da quing heard that, "If only he can clober Yezun, but Zhu won't be happy about it."  As Shen tap his foot, "I'm waiting. Promise me Didi and Da quing you won't fight." As they both look at each other. "Fine!" And they handshake.

     After the incident, they all go back to the group to chat. Since Yunlan just sat there quietly listening to them, Da quing have an idea. "Shen Wei can I take Yunlan for a second, we're just gonna play ball, as he reach in his bag a small ordinary ball appeared. We usually play this at our spare time. Shen gave them permission since he knows Da quing, mostly misses Yunlan the most. But sometimes he can't help himself being quiet jealous to Da quing, he was  there ever since Yunlan is still young. Like they have a secret only the two of them can know.

     "Yunlan catch the ball!" As Da quing throws the ball, something ignites it to life. Yunlan though it's just  an ordinary ball, try to catch it. But it flew above him and spin around him. "What kind of ball is this." He almost lost his balance. As it come back to Da quing like a boomerang. "Ha!!! Ha!!! You have forgotten how to play this?'' Yunlan instinct flare, he didn't understand why, but he wanted to win, as he challenge Da quing again. As Da quing about to throw the ball, it's color change to blue. As he throw it's speed change too, Yunlan  run as fast  as he could, he suddenly jump high.  As he catches the ball. Everybody was suprise, including Shen, he never knew Yunlan have a speed like that and can jump that high. "Shen Wei! Look I caught it!" As he wave it to  Shen.  The ball color changes as it thrown back to Da quing. They play the ball within an hour. Everytime Yunlan  catches the ball, he wave it to  Shen Wei.

     In a minute, the two of them rest for a while. "Darling drink some juice." As Shen Wei handed the juice to Yunlan and wipe his sweat with a piece of towel. Yezun and Da quing almost spit there juice. While the others are shocked. The blushing Yunlan had no choice but to drink it, while looking the other way. And took the towel from his husband. Zhu was impressed, at least the one the Yunlan pick over her is really sweet. "Shen Wei your really sweet!" Said Zhu. They both smile at each other. Yezun can't stand the change of his brother. He got an idea, "Hey Yunlan why not we all play tag ball." Yunlan just smile, "sure." Shen doesn't like this idea. "But it's only a game of ball tagging, it can't harm Yunlan, right?" Shen wonder.

     Team one Yunlan, Da quing and Chu, while Team two Yezun, Shen Wei and Zhu. "Didi, can I exchange with Chu. Shen said. But his brother just smirk, "Gege it's only a game, just relax Yunlan won't be hurt. Gao is the referee.  First they are just only enjoying the game until the ball is pass to Yezun. First he hit Chu with a force, luckily his string caught a tree branch, so he miss hitting a tree. "Oops, my hand slip, it won't happen again." As he apologized to Chu.  Shen having a bad feeling about  this. As the game begin again, Shen is the one that hit Da quing. Then Yunlan is the only one left. They all gang up on him to hit him, but his really fast and quick in dodging the ball. Yezun is getting impatient with a force he  hit Yunlan on the face. He fell his head to a nearby rock. They all scream. Shen Wei is the first to come to his aid, as he trying to wake up Yunlan.  Yezun run beside him, he didn't mean to hurt Yunlan that much.

     In the base, the bottle were the dragon laid, shake furiously. Lin Jing seeing it try to suppress the dragon inside the bottle. As he enchant another spell.

     Suddenly Yunlan woke up, he shoved Shen Wei by force, his eyes changes to a darker. "You little brat!" As he eyes Yezun. " I didn't mean to hit you in the  face!" Yezun got scared and back off. Yunlan summon the ball, it become bigger and metal razor emerge from it, as it spin toward Yezun. Da quing was shocked, he didn't know that their ordinary ball could get big and have a razor inside of it. He tried to stop Yunlan but he just shoved him out. Chu and Gao tried to bind the ball by using the strings of Chu and making it a net. But the ball just went through it. Zhu try to shake Yunlan to stop but she was thrown too. As the ball got nearer to Yezun, Shen Wei try to block it with  his body. Yunlan see it, his wifey gonna be hit. As the ball about to hit Shen Wei, Yunlan embrace Shen Wei and it hit his back. The dragon bottle suddenly stop. As Yunlan lost consciousness.