Getting My Other Half

Shen Wei wake up in a different scenery, his back home at the monster tribe. "No! Did I wish it?! It can't be?!" As a monster soldier call him. "General!" As he bow, our Lord want to speak to you!" As Shen Wei realize his wish do come true and now he lost Yunlan forever.

     "Dark Envoy is it time to choose your mate. Since we need more monster to fight the humans. "But my king my mate is not here!" As he bow to his king. "What do you mean?" The king said. "I have given my other mark to a human, please could you lend me the Jade bracelet so no hunter might know me." Shen Wei lied, his mark is still intact. But the king trust  him completely as he gave the Jade bracelet. "Hurry up and bring your bride here and you'll be reward with your own land, okey.
As he thank the king and hurriedly teleport to Dragon City.

     In Dragon City he disguise himself as a schoolar, as he been rob and gang up by two mugs

     In Dragon City he disguise himself as a schoolar, as he been rob and gang up by two mugs. Yunlan and Da quing came and rescue him. But this Yunlan lack something, the overconfidence and smiling Yunlan was gone and was replace by a strict and snobish guy. "You should be careful in our city! We have many hudlooms here and snatchers.

As Shen Wei thank him and put his best smile

As Shen Wei thank him and put his best smile.  "My name is Shen Wei!" As he offer his  hand. Yunlan just nod and about to go on his way. "Oh no! He can't just leave me here?!" As he panic, the only thing he knew is  to faint. Yunlan quickly catched him before he fell to the ground.

     Minute pass, as Yunlan brought Shen Wei to their place. Da quing kept on questioning what have he done? Why the schoolar faint like that. Yunlan never notice his been staring at  Shen Wei an hour ago. As Yunlan caressing his face. Da quing sensing something. "Do you hear me? Are you falling for that guy?" Yunlan suddenly stop, "Your joking, I don't have  time to fall in love, there just in my way. I already have many problems. I don't need another one. And beside I'm just worried for this guy such weakling, he almost got hurt." As Da quing almost turn the other way, "Really? You worried about him. I never thought you have a heart?" As Da quing smirk. "Your father wants you to attend this party to meet people." But Yunlan answered him quickly, "Tell him I can't, I never like loud music and people. As he turn back to the sleeping Shen Wei. " Strange, I felt that I know him somehow Da quing, would you know a person if saw him just now?" Yunlan said. Da quing got interested, "Why? Hmmmm. That schoolar is sure is pretty for a guy?" Yunlan defend himself, "It's not what you think?"
But Da quing kept on teasing him until he left to buy his food. While in the case of Shen Wei, he only pretend to faint and heard everything. It breaks his heart knowing he did this to him. He made everything worst and made Yunlan into some one else.