Trading Place

Shen Wei still unconscious on the bed. As he was kicked on the body. "Wake up sleeping beauty! Your prince will arrive soon! Shen Wei wake up, still feeling dizzy, he tried to sit up first and focused on the shadow hovering him. "Why can't my eyes properly open."  As he almost fell to the bed again, Yanwang caught him. "Sorry I forgot your in my territory, I can do anything what I want you to do, just a click on my hands. Don't worry your husband gonna trade places with you. So just sit there comfortably it will be in a few minutes and your free to go home. All I need now is for your husband to step on my pentagram.

     A minute pass, Yunlan walk in the dark alley alone. Like in a movie a light went on the center were the unconscious Shen Wei sit on, as Yanwang Shi entered behind him.
"Hello, there brother, I forgot to tell you my name is Yanwang Shi." Yunlan restrain his anger. Seeing his Wifey unconscious on a chair.
"Don't call me brother anymore! I told you before if you make my Wifey nervous or touched him. I'll kill you in a minute!" Yanwang smirk, "Oh! You mean like this! As he shoved Shen Wei on the chair. Yunlan suddenly tried to reach him before he collide on the floor but miss. As his body was restrain on the pentagram Yanwang made. "Whatta?! Shen Wei!" Yunlan shout. But Yanwang got Shen Wei first before he fall on the floor. "Don't worry brother I won't let your Wifey fall as he sit Shen Wei on the chair again. He didn't notice Yunlan's angered rise, ad his getting out of the pentagram. " You! Touched My Wifey!" Yanwang was suprise at he almost been hit by him on the face. As he clapped his hands Yunlan body dropped to the ground, as he tried to get up, his body dropped again. Yanwang laugh."I can't believe you step into my trap! So your weakness is your Wifey after all!" As he poke Shen Wei on the face. That irks Yunlan the most as he eye light he summon his dragon from Shen Wei's body behind Yanwang. Yanwang was shocked to know what's happening as its scales turn to black again it quickly engulf Yanwang with in a minute. Chu and Gao followed their Chief even though he said no. As they followed the light they saw the unconscious Shen Wei and their Chief lying on the floor.

     Yunlan woke up on his bed, he was welcome by a worried face Shen Wei. He suddenly embrace him. "Wifey I thought I've never seen you again!" As he almost kiss him, Shen Wei hold and turn his face toward Chu and Gao. "Wait! Why are they here?!" Yunlan ask. "They save us!" Shen Wei say."Wait? When?!" Yunlan said. "Actually Chief the fight have already finished before we got there. We didn't know where the enemy went. We just saw you two their unconscious. So we brought you back here, we also want to know Chief, what happened to the enemy? Did you scared him away?" Gao said. "Actually I don't know either? I remember I got really angry as he poke my Wifey, summon the dragon and......I got black out." As he tried to remember. "Maybe you need to rest some more Chief, will take care in the office." Chu said. As Chu about to turn, "Hey! Chu! I forgot to give you something a key to that tree key chain!" As Yunlan gave it to him. Chu was suprise he didn't notice theirs a small key hole in the tree as he turn the key, a dark fox carve in the tree, it said leader. Chu just smile into it. "Hey! Don't tell to Lin Jing he might get jealouse!"
Chu just nod and thank his Chief, as they went back to the office.

     "Alone at last!" But as he gonna kiss his Wifey, the babies came with the dragons and Da quing behind. They all came crashing down on Yunlan. "Whatta! Wifey!" As Yunlan try to reach his Wifey but how can he, when all the babies crawling on him. Shen Wei just laugh as he carried the two babies. "I tried to stop them, but when they heard their Papa voice, they wanted to see him!" Said Da quing. "Don't worry, they'll be sleeping here tonight!" Said Shen Wei. "What! But what about our lovey dovey?" Said Yunlan. Suddenly Yian slap him in the face. *Pak!* As if saying, " Look at me!" But Sheng pull his Papa's beard. As if saying, "No! You look at me!" Yunlan can't believe what a handful they are. "Why you two critters!" Said Yunlan. As he both attack them with hug and kisses.
"Hey! What about us?"Said Shen Wei. As he pull them over to his embrace, "You my Wifey, I'll be giving you something else!" As he wink to him. Shen Wei blushed. As Yunlan kiss and hug Angji and Yangyang. Suddenly he black out

     "Hello there Zhao Yunlan!" A beard man appear before him. Yunlan was suprise his not at his castle as he scan the place, it's like his floating in some space of nowhere. "What do you want? Are you a foe or friend?" Yunlan ready his stand. As the man twist his finger a monitor appeared, it's his home? Why his there with the kids and Shen Wei? Is that his memory or something? "I can easily replace you with someone else a click in my finger. I believe you ate my annoying brother." As he looked at him. "What I didn't know what are you talking about? His the one that kidnapped my Wifey! If I get my hands on him!" The man cut him. "But you did, you already have his power, don't you know?" As he click again his finger, the monitor change. As he saw what happened when his angry his dragon ate Yanwang in minute as he fell unconscious. "So you don't know you did that?!" As Yunlan looked at him, "So what did you want? Revenge?!" The man just laugh, "Maybe but I was glad you ate him, I don't want to share my target and that is you. For now I'll return you to your family, just watched your back. I might come back again. And maybe that time, you cannot go back to them. As he click again his back with his family.
"Yunlan what's wrong? You suddenly space out?" Shen Wei look at him with worried face. Yunlan tried to look relax and laugh. "Nothing I just think of something." As he suddenly embrace his Wifey.
"Are you sure your alright?" Yunlan just close his eyes and hugged him tightly.

     In the underworld his prize suddenly increase. As the criminals rejoice, it means one of them fail as they have the opportunity to face him to battle for the number one spot.