Land of Koi

Media: From left to right: Voxham, Zephyr, Aeria, Gayle.
Revisit Ocean of Koi if you have not read that chapter yet and then read this one.
The Land of Koi is now divided into three: the North, the South and the Central.

The North is governed by a responsible government. It's land is separated into three main locations. The first one being Tekhavīch. Soldiers who wish to pursue a military career usually move there and then go to Gayle for a more prominent future. The area consists of a decently wealthy population. The North, being engulfed in snow, has some of the most resistant soldiers, most of them able to survive in extreme conditions. Then there's the City of Veltokia. Inhabitants of the area carry a heavy accent. Veltokia isn't all that different from Tekhavīch, the only difference is that most of the people in Veltokia breed animals and then sell the meat to make a living, while in Tekhavīch, people either become soldiers or they go to school there and then move to Gayle for better jobs. The people of Veltokia who are called Tolkiens are also some of the best blacksmiths to live on the Land of Koi. The area also has an infamous place called Veltokien's tavern. It is popular for having some of the best alcohol. The North's third location is called the Chain Mountains of Odīn. It consists of Mountain Kai, Mountain Sol and Mountain Vvek. Mountaineers who inhabit the mountains are mostly old religious priests who worship the gods. Some but very few families also live within the mountains. Mountaineer soldiers are characterized as being hawkeyes and very good marksmen.

The Central is governed by a constitutional monarchy. It is led by a royal family known as the Vox. The Central is divided into four major cities. The first one being Aeria. The City of Aeria is a suburban-like place where the middle class and the slightly wealthy families reside. It is a clean and safe environment for children. Gayle is a very populous city where most people go to pursue their dream jobs. One fourth of the area consists of scouting grounds looking to recruit men and women for the land's military. The rest of Gayle is a huge metropolis and it has a significant impact on the land's economy. Next to Gayle is Zephyr. Toxic waste and garbage is thrown in the depths of Zephyr. Criminals, the poor and the homeless are dumped in the area. The place originally wasn't meant to have any inhabitants other than sanitation engineers, otherwise known as garbage collectors. Then, last but not least, there's Voxham. The city where the royalty, the rich and the incredibly wealthy reside. Not a lot of people live in Voxham because very few can actually afford to live there. The place is also infamous for holding a lot of big parties.

The South isn't governed by one government. Each city has its own ruling. Most of them are constitutional republics. The South is divided into five. The City of Khedji is home to some of the poorest families of the South. Most grow crops and breed animals for a living. The inhabitants of the area rarely ever live in peace due to frequent civil wars. The government is often corrupt because the leaders of Khedji are from Voxham and only stay in power because of the money they have in their possession. Next up is the Desert of Dekarr. The area is an enormous mass of land engulfed in sand that very few people have successfully crossed due to its extreme heat, length and lack of ressources. Then there's Shaenen's Temple. Similarly to the Mountaineers, the Shaen are old religious monks who commit their lives to worshiping the gods. Very few families inhabit Shaenen. The Temple is home to some of the best swordsmen. Near Shaenen is the Jungle of Taseki. It holds a large number of civilizations referred to more specifically as tribes. It is infamous for its large number of wild beasts. Finally we have Arkhen's Cosmopolis. Arkhen is an economic superpower in the South. It sells fuel and energy to other cities up north. It is very advanced despite being located in the South.