Wattpaders Go to School Part 2! (VERY EXPLICIT)

I have not been captured, I've just been lazy...
And playing LoL.
Lol.
WARNING - VERY EXPLICIT CONTENT.

LAST WARNING - I'M TELLING YOU, VERY, VERY EXPLICIT CONTENT.
Cringe Alert.
-
The whole gang was at a party, except for Lion, of course. She was somewhere, probably with Somerandomer.

They entered the mansion, where the party was held, and made their way upstairs, because most of'em didn't like noise, or to party. Although Kronis did enjoy to party, obviously. He would rock the dance floor on every song that was played. He was the definition of entertainment.

Anyways, the gang all went into a single room, and closed the door, they didn't want to be disturbed. You could hear weird sounds coming out of that room.

Yeah, you guessed it,

They were playing Connect Four.

But later they found out that a few weird sounds were coming out of the room next to theirs. A few orgasms here and there.

So Kronis being the curious being that he was, wanted to know what those sounds were.
So he went up to the door, turned the handle and opened it.

Ending N°1 (Boring Ending)

All of their jaws dropped as they could see Lion and Somerandomer, both naked, in bed, having hardcore sensual sex.
Dark closed the door and the whole gang went downstairs to party.

Ending N°2 (Cringy/Smut Ending)

All of their jaws dropped as they could see Lion and Somerandomer, both naked, in bed, having hardcore sensual sex.

Lion suddenly saw the gang staring at both her and Somerandomer in horror, "Guys! We're having sex! Let us have some privacy!"

There was a small silence when Kronis said, "HEYO NO! I'M JOINING IN!"

"ME TOO!" Said Dark as he jumped onto the bed.

"Might as well go too," said Minnow.

And the rest of the gang joined in, forming a big orgy. So now there were 3 girls and 4 guys, but there were enough holes anyway! So that wasn't a problem. (A/N: That was SO hard to write.)

And so it started. Kronis grabbed Minnow by the thighs, RIPPING her pants and panties off as he was kissing her bare breast.

Somerandomer and Lion, already naked, performed intense, unholy anal sex.

Dark undressed Wolf while slipping his tongue in her mouth as she did the same.

Camera jumped into the mix with Darth and Minnow as they performed intense, again unholy, sex while making weird orgasms.

And then BennyBedlam appeared and jumped into the mix, joining Somesexier and Lion.

You could then see a few other random gals and guys joining in, all getting naked and wet.

Darth then went into his bag and got some lubricant and threw it all over everybody so everybody kept slipping. There was sperm all over the covers, the floor, even the ceiling!

Someone added rave music while a few furry lovers, who were costumed, joined in. They all fucked so hard and so fast that it was the biggest orgy that had ever existed. Lion was moaning, Kronis was ejaculating everywhere, Someradomer was throwing in dick in every girl that was there, Dark was slipping his tongue EVERYWHERE, even where the pussy was. Wolf started eating ass and Minnow sucked lots of dicks.

Then aliens and youtubers joined in. Politicians, grandmas, teachers, milfs, league of legend's players were joining in on the mix to have intense hardcore unholy magnificent crazy out of this world unimaginable unimaginative awesome SEX.
-
...
So, which ending did you guys prefer?

And to my new readers, uhm yeah I don't think about stuff like this, haha. I just HAD to write this because I had to do a friend a favor. But yeah, I'm not some dirty pervert, don't worry :P

But on another topic,
Yup.
I can't believe I just wrote all that.
I just can't.
I don't even want to re-read it to check for mistakes.

Ugh this was SO hard to write.
SO hard.
But Kronis wanted smut, I gave him smut.
I had to do him a favor, and this was his will, and now it'll be here forever.
Darth_Kronis
Yes, I finally posted.
And I'm sorry to everyone who was mentioned in this chapter.
Jk I'm not THAT sorry.

But sorry for making you guys read this...
Mouhahahahhahahahaha.
This is the last smut I'll ever write.

Or is it?

Peace out peasants.