A Dream Full of Wonders

-
It was a starry night, the moon would shine so bright that it would illuminate my bedroom.

A song started playing, from somewhere, I wasn't sure where. It seemed to be coming from the outside of my room. I stepped lightly onto the wooden floor as it creaked; I made my way to my door and turned the handle.

As it opened, I could see that on the other side, it wasn't my own house, it was Sarah's bedroom.

She was studying at her desk in the middle of the night. The moon reflected on her face, showing every single aspect of her beauty. She was listening to a song, and I could hear it.

I slowly and smoothly walked up to Sarah. She looked up and we locked eyes.

"Hey, Keith," she said with an incredible amount of affection. "Where are we? This doesn't feel like... the real world," she added as her beautiful face put up a smile.

I looked out the window and answered, "I don't know Sarah, but I like this place."

"But why are we here...?" She frowned in incomprehension.

"Take my hand," I told her.

She did as I asked and got up. I kissed her hand and as I did, the world around us disappeared. We were standing in the clouds as the stars above us shone as brightly as they could. Sarah's clothes disappeared as they were replaced with a stunning long and purple dress. Mine were replaced by a fine looking tuxedo, equipped with a red flower in its pocket.

"Dance with me, Sarah," I told her as the music she was listening to earlier suddenly filled our ears

"I shall," she kindly smiled.

We gracefully danced throughout the night, never keeping our eyes off of eachother. Her smile would bring joy to me every time she would show it. Her eyes would shine as bright as the stars above us. Her face would reflect the true meaning of beauty. Her lips would make me want to kiss her all day if she'd let me. The redness of her cheeks would show how much she loved me. She was to me, not only a simple person, but a wonderful piece of art, created by the gods of this world. A piece of art that I had grown to love over the years. The gods had given us an admirable and out-of-this-world gift, and that gift was Sarah. I was maybe so lucky to be loved by such an amazing person. She was a precious crystal, admired by all, and certainly by me.
-