Nemean Suit

This isn't for Promptober #3

"You can start," said Suke.

"Greetings fellow assassins! My name is Utah and I am an engineer. So, when Suke told me about his project to unite all of us assassins, I figured I could create some sort of suit for our group. That's exactly what I did. The suits all have basic characteristics, but each of our suits individually will be designed to fit our way of executing our targets."

"What about me?" Interrupted Chrono, "I use my own fists, there's not much you can add to that."

"There's probably something you'd want extra. You're big and buffed, maybe you'd like more mobility? Although I have designed all of your suits to be as mobile as possible. Maybe you'd also like your fists to pact more punch? I can figure something out, just tell me what you'd like," explained Utah.

"What about communication?" Asked Liraa.

"What are our suits made of? I'm a pyro, I wouldn't want to burn my suit," said Dekarr from the back of the meeting room.

"I was just getting to that. I've already designed most of it, I just need your opinions," Utah picked up a remote and switched slides. "Here it is."

Nemean Suits
- Bulletproof
- Waterproof
- Fireproof

- The suit is partially made of aerogel, a material that is lightweight and does not conduct electricity.

- The suit is made a nanocrystalline high-entropy alloy (a mixture of lithium, magnesium, titanium, aluminum and scandium). This metal alloy has the highest strength-to-weight ratio (meaning that it is extremely lightweight but also insanely strong).

- The suit allows the assassins to run faster, jump higher and farther.

- The suit is partially made of a radar-absorbent material (RAM) that makes it less visible to radars, infrared, sonar and other detection methods.

- The suit is made to be as silent as possible to give the assassins as much stealthiness as they can get.

- The suit's headset is equipped with different lenses in order to let the assassins see as far as they can.

- Each headset has a microphone to let the assassins communicate with eachother.

- None of their suits are completely the same. Each assassin has their own suit which suits with their class.

- If ever a suit is being used and it suddenly doesn't detect a hearbeat, the others will be informed.

- Each suit has a self-destruct setting that can only be activated by the owner of the suit.

- You can leave and enter your suit at any time with ease.

- Each suit has a first aid kit and a defibrillator.

- A suit can only be operated by it's owner.

- Each suit is of the vantablack color, one of the darkest shades of black. It is of that color to give the assassins as much stealth as possible.

"Any questions?"

"Nemean suits?" Asked Sosenka.

"It's greek mythology, look it up," answered Haela.

"Any requests? Anything I should add?" Said Utah.

"Infrared and night vision?" Proposed Sōnin.

"Grappling hooks!" Exclaimed Miroue.

"Gas masks?"

"Excellent idea," said Utah, pointing towards Sōnin, "Could be useful," he added, adressing Miroue, "And all of your headsets will have some sort of gas mask with small oxygen tanks." "Anything else?"

...

"Neat. Meeting dismissed," ordered Suke.