Wattpaders Go to School

Hehe. Yeah, kinda late. Sorry— not sorry. I've had a lot to do lately. I haven't had lots of free time.

Uhm, hope this won't turn out disappointing for you guys? It's my first time writing smut, so I may go either too soft or way too hard.

Anyways, I'll quit stalling, here's the bootyful storay.

QUICK REMINDER - In the story, Darth and Kronis are the same person, it's just that when I talk about Kronis, I use "Darth" and "Kronis" to diversify things.

-
Darth_Kronis was walking peacefully when Dark ran up to him.

"Kronis! You know somerandomer2 from class 406?"

"The Brit? Yeah, what about him?" Asked Darth.

"Rumors have been going around that he's been trying to get with lionmouse!" Said Dark.

"Really? Pretty boy like him likes a girl like Lion?" Asked Darth, surprised.

"Yup. It's the "bad boy likes nerdy girl" kind of situation."

"Hey guys! Have you heard the news? About Somerandomer?" Asked Minnowkit as she walked up to the two boys.

"Yeah, that's what we were talking about," said Dark.

Darkest_Camera ran up to the three of them, "Yo guys, guess what?"

"Yeah we know, about Lion and Somerandomer," said Darth.

"Oh, so the rumour is going around," said Camera.

And then Wolf_Vos_Normandy came up behind Dark, "Guys! Two words: Lion and Some—"

All four of them interrupted her, "YEAH. WE KNOW!" They all said in unison.

"Oh, guess I'm kinda late," said Wolf as she giggled.

"Should we tell Lion?" Asked Camera.

"Well, if the rumour is going around, she should already know about it," said Minnow.

"Know about what?" Asked Lion, pushing back her glasses as she approached them.

"Euhh— nothing! Nothing important anyways," said Dark.

"No really, you guys can tell me," said Lion.

All of the sudden, the whole group got silent. They all stared at Somerandomer as he was walking by. He turned his head towards them and then looked at Lion. He smiled and then winked at her.

"O-M-G," whispered Minnow.

"So it is true?" Asked Wolf.

All their heads turned to Lion, who kept quiet and started blushing real hard.

"Aww! Look at her she's all red!" Said Dark.

"Are you actually thinking about going out with him?" Asked Kronis.

"Hey, I never said anything!" Exclaimed Lion.

"Don't go out with that Brit, he's just an A-hole," said Camera.

"Who said he liked me anyways?" Said Lion.

"Well it's kind of obvious," said Wolf as all the other members of the group nodded, agreeing with her statement.

"And I can do what I want okay!" Said Lion as stormed away from the group.

A week later
"You seen Lion lately?" Asked Dark to Kronis.

"Nope, she's been hanging around with Mr. Pretty boy Brit.," answered Darth.

Minnow, Wolf and Camera arrived, "God dammit we lost Lion," said Minnow.

"Is it 'cause of her height?" Joked Kronis.

Dark had a brief laugh when Camera followed with, "No, she said she needed to go do something and then she ran off."

"She's probably with Somerandomer," said Dark.

"I say we go find her," said Darth.

"Yeah, why not, let's go," said Wolf.

Everyone got separated to go and find Lion. But then a few minutes later, they all came back to their meeting point. No one could find her. So they started asking around.

Someone had to know where she was right?

"Aelith_ ! 'You seen Lion or Somerandomer? We can't seem to find either of'em," asked Dark.

"Uhm yeah, they were walking together and then they went through that door right there," said Aelith, as he she pointed towards...

"That's the janitor's closet!" Said Kronis.

"Should we open the door? Ya know what if they're like naked?" Said Wolf.

"Who cares," said Minnow as she turned the handle and opened it up.

There was an awkward silence as they were all observing the scene, not sure what to say. That's when Kronis said with an italien accent, "Heyo amigos! Stop smoochin' on school grounds!"

That's when it went to shit. Dark and Camera were rolling on the floor laughing, Minnow and Wolf were jumping everywhere, people couldn't stop laughing. As always, Kronis's jokes were the best.

When the whole ruckus stopped, everyone turned their heads to Lion and Brit boy. That's when he said, "For fuck's sake guys! Can't we have a little privacy?"

"Urgh, I hate you guys," said Lion as she rushed off to her class.

"C'mon! Wha'd you expect Lion! Kissing with Brit boy over here in the janitor's closet! Come on!" Shouted Wolf to Lion.
-
To be continued...

Smut Level: Maybe like 1? Maybe even less.
Part 2 Smut level: 3-4 perhaps 5.
It's just the beginning, mouhahhahahahaha.

Peace out peasants.