Media, Legalization

Let's hit on a few topics.
We'll start with...

Legalization of Marijuanna
Alright so should Marijuanna be legalized? It's an interesting topic. I don't really care if it is legalized or not, because I won't take any, but why are people actually considering legalizing a drug?

Why shouldn't it be legalized?
First off, it's bad for you health, obviously. If you start smoking it, it'll affect your health, a lot, and you probably don't want that. I looked it up and it seems even worse: it can increase your heart rate, increase the risk of a stroke, cause anxiety (and fuck anxiety), cause hallucinations, lower your reaction time. Secondly, it can get addictive. As your addiction goes on, it can also lead you to other drugs. Another argument is gangs rising in power as they'll heavily profit from this. They'll just have more addicted people buying their drugs and they'll make lots of money. Look at Amsterdam, the liberal pot culture spawned some social problems such as violent crimes, mugging and prostitution.

It all seems pretty bad, right? So why should we legalize it?
A first argument is medical Marijuanna. It's said that people get it to get relief from their symptoms, and not to get high. It is in some places prescribed by doctors, though it hasn't really been thoroughly tested due to production restrictions. There's also the debate of saying, why is tobacco legal and not Marijuanna? Why is alcohol legal and not Marijuanna? I mean, smokes are addictive too, so why should they be legal? They're also bad for your health, can cause lung cancer. Some sources even claim that Marijuanna can even be less dangerous than tobacco and alcohol! Also, legalizing Marijuanna could make the government so much money. The last argument I have is freedom. Yes Marijuanna can have dangerous effects, but it's like tobacco, YOU choose to smoke it, you don't have to. YOU choose to take the risks, not the people selling it.

What do I think?
I don't care, like I said, but if I had to choose one, I'd be to legalize it. Simply because you choose to smoke it AND tobacco is as bad so you might as well legalize Marijuanna. To me though, the true solution would be to ban Marijuanna, tobacco and alcohol. They're all useless, we can all live without them. Though I'd let alcohol and Marijuanna have their medical rights.

So, ya found that boring? I hope you didn't, because now we're hitting something else.
The media. What do you think about the 21st century's media?

First off, we can probably all agree that, nowadays, the media is biased. It feels so biased and isn't even afraid to show it. Also, inaccuracies. Over the months, we've seen lots of stories being covered and a LOT of them not being any accurate. Most of the media outlets get false information and don't look into it any further. They cover their story and then they're shown to not have covered the story with the right information. They don't correct their mistakes either.

With their shitty coverage, they misinform the public. Let's stay I'm allowed to vote but I don't look into the candidates at all, I just watch the news and see that my favorite news outlet, CNN, shits on Trump continuously. Being very ignorant, I think that Trump is like the worst president ever. So I vote for Hillary (This is all fiction, I don't watch the news, I don't like Trump nor Hillary and I can't vote :P). Against naïve people, media oulets are extremely powerful.

Also, something I mentioned to most of y'all: Lets say all of the recent attacks from bombings or terrorists were from ISIS, the media really only gives ISIS more power. Of course, media outlets let others know that something bad happened and it could happen again so they should be careful. But by doing that, they inflict terror upon their citizens. People are scared now. Isn't that what they want? They want people to be scared of them. They want people to fear them and consider them as insanely real and dangerous threats.

682 words already, damn.
That's all for this one, see y'all tomorrow ;)
Peace out you very unique and beautiful people.