SukeShiro, Shadow Assassin

SukeShiro is an SS-Class assassin.
Equipped with a few knives and a pocket gun just in case, Suke specializes in silent executions. Most of his hundreds of confirmed kills were done in the dark. He uses the darkness as a weapon of his own. Some claim to have seen his shadow, but no one knows what he truly looks like.

Suke is a rather simple guy. He will only eliminate if he is payed to do so. He's an infamous assassin, so he gets lots of contractors, and they all pay him a whole lot of money. He works solo, never talks to anyone except his contractors and he eliminates any threats that are made to him. Even though Suke is very cold-hearted, he will not accept any contracts that request him to kill children or pregnant women. He does not care about the reason to why the contractor wants a certain person dead. You pay him, he does the job.

Suke became an assassin simply because he thought it would be fun. He grew up in a crowded city with his dad, he did not have a mother. Him and his dad were not very mutually close. They lived in a very small apartment block, they couldn't afford anything bigger. His dad spent most of his money on alcohol and prostitutes, but would still at least buy food for Suke and pay for his education. Despite having a rather horrible father, Suke did well in school. In terms of grades, that is. He did not have any friends. He didn't mind though, he liked being alone. Most of his peers saw him as unapproachable. He was very apathetic, emotionless. Regardless of that, Suke still had a couple of female admirers. Most girls would find him very attractive, smart, and mysterious. Though he had no interest in any of them. He would not feel something for someone until he would meet Liraa, The Viper. Another SS-Class assassin.

Once he was old enough, Suke got a full-time job and worked there for about a year. He didn't spend his money on anything and when he had accumulated enough, he moved out. Suke had a passion for assassins, and so he decided to become one himself. At first he worked for a drug dealer. His dad knew a few, so that's how he got in touch with one of them. He contacted one, offered to do his dirty work and the guy accepted. Then the word spread. That guy recommended Suke to his friends and that's how he eventually got more and more contractors.

Despite still being very young, Suke's level of execution is phenomenal. He's now an expert, a professional at what he does. He doesn't have a lot of weaknesses, which is why he is ranked as SS.