Anime Romance

-
Now this is not a rant. I don't hate anime romance, but on the contrary, it may be the best kind of romance out there.

So why is anime romance so good? Well Anime Romance isn't like every other romance movie out there. Where you know that in the end, he gets the girl. Where you know exactly what's going to happen, and where it's always the same thing. (AKA so predictable)

Animes aren't unpredictable, neither are their romance scenes. But the reason to why Anime romance is better, is because it's SO DAMN CUTE URGHH.

I'm not the kind of guy to fanboy about stuff, except when it comes to things like Leafy, awesome memes and Animes. But I do fanboy a lot on Anime Romance. Urghh it's just wayy too cute when two characters like eachother but they don't say it. And then they blush at eachother everytime. And in the end or somewhere in the story, the boy/girl hugs the other. URGHH THAT'S SO CUTE. I CANT LIKE TAKE IT, IT'S TOO MUCH!

And I sometimes hate shipping but, I SO SHIP MIKASA AND EREN / RIN AND SHIRO / NATSU AND LUCY.

Okay sorry! Look I had too. A few minutes ago, I experienced fanboyism on that Anime Romance and I HAD to make a chapter about it! I HAD TO OKAY.

Anyways, if you've never watched an Anime, GO WATCH ONE NOW. (I'm pointing at a certain person. Yeah you know who you are.) And also, what I kinda originally wanted to say: I LOVE ANIME ROMANCE, URGHHH.
-
Just URGHH SO CUTE.