Urghh, Homework

Not all Rant chapters are perfect. I tend to not review them enough so I make some mistakes. Keep that in mind.
-
By the title of this chapter. I guess you guys know what I'll be talking about, homework. So three words: I hate homework.
Okay yeah I don't like spreading negativity, but ya gotta agree, who likes homework? I'd say maybe 1 in 30 people like homework. Maybe less. But why do most of us hate it? Is it because we're doing school work, at home? Is it because we just don't like to think? Well let me explain.

Time, is one thing. I shall make a full chapter about time in the future, but for now, I'll just talk about it. Homework takes away a lot of time. Way too much actually. There's something teachers don't realize, if you give me 5 pages of homework for tomorrow, remember that the next teacher's gonna give me about the same amount. So it stacks up class after class, and what happens when we get home? We can't do anything else but homework. Let me give you an example;

I have and want to write this story called: Rogue Alpha. I've been dying to continue it, but this week, I haven't had the time to. Because I had a shitload of homework!

Now exams are no better! You're all making us study for hours and hours just for an exam that I'll forget all about in a month. You guys are making us memorize things we do not need.

Now if you enjoy going to school, great. If you like exams, great. If you feel devoted to school, great. But if you enjoy doing homework, when you could be doing something productive, you and I are on a bad start. There was this guy, in my class right? We had a free period so we could do ANYTHING we wanted to. And we had Ipads. Imagine (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, stuff like that). But this guy, while his free period, decides he wants to do his homework. HIS FUCKING HOMEWORK. Anyways.

But wait! I haven't even finished my rant yet. Because there's another obvious reason why people hate homework. It's the same fucking thing. Sometimes teachers give us homework day after day about the same subject, you people need to get that at some point, we get it! And I know some people will say, well Dark, they just wanna be sure we understand everything they're teaching us. Well if that's it, homework should not be obligatory.

So think about this situation. You've had a long a day, you're tired and it's about 11 PM. You have to get up at 5:30 in the morning. So you're already off on a bad start. You only have 6 and a half hours of sleep. But then you realize, you have math homework. You wanna go to sleep, you don't wanna do it because you understand the subject and you don't need practice. But if you don't do it, you get detention. (Okay yeah this is my story, shhh)

Now how is this fair? I'd just say it isn't. We shouldn't get punished for not doing homework, because we should choose to do it or not. Well Dark if that's what happens, then no one will do their homework!, you may say. Well trust me. If you fail exam after exam, oh trust me you'll do your fucking homework. You won't even bother thinking about not doing it.

Anyyyywayyys. Well I'm done :) felt like I really needed to talk about homework. It's done! Well that's it for this chapter.
If you liked it please vote, share and please be active in the comments! It's getting lonely here!
-