Halloweeeeeeen Tag!

-
Hayo!
Alright so u guys kno the drill!

Let's get on with this!

1- Fav Halloween Movie?
Urghhh this'll be a bummer for you guys but I don't have a fav. Halloween movie! I just don't watch Halloween movies on Halloween. I have watched some but I haven't found any that were beyond good.

2- What age did you stop Trick-or-Treating?
I still go Trick or treating, but I'll probably stop next year or the year after that.

3- Fav. Halloween costume you've ever had?
Well being a huge fan of assassins, it's gotta be my Assassin's Creed costume.

4- What will you be this year?
Halloween's coming and I honestly have no Idea. I better come up with something original soon.. If ever I do, I'll tell you guys about it!

5- Do you like haunted attractions?
Uhm, I kinda don't go to haunted attractions because I kinda find them a waste of time. Being that you just go there to get scared. And it doesn't scare me, it's just like dozens of jumpscares... that's all.

6- Vampires or Werewolves?
Vampire: Can't go in the sun = big turnoff for me. And Werewolves = lots of hair and smelling like a dog. I usually would go with vampire but this time I'll go for werewolves.

7- Fav Halloween candy?
I can't pick one! But like Wolf, I guess I'll have to go with Reese's peanut butter cups.

8- Do you decorate ur house?
We do every year, although I don't think we will this year because we live in some random lost location and every Halloween no one comes to our house to get candy.

9- Least favorite costume?
The Reaper one because it was SO unoriginal and the only thing I had was like a long black robe and a mask.

10- Have you ever repeated a costume?
I wore the Assassin's Creed costume two years in a row because:
1. It was pricey AS FCK and I wasn't gonna wear it only one year.
2. The costume IS still dope.

11- Do you believe in ghosts?
I mean, we can't scientifically prove that they're not real, but I think that all those reality ghost busting TV shows are fake asf. And if ghosts exist, I don't think they're ghosts, I think they're like beings from another dimension and not humans that died and became ghosts.

12- Scariest Halloween?
Prob when I was a kid and my dad dressed up as a monster and scared us.

That's all folks!
I tag:
Darkest_Camera
Aelith_

And yeah,
Peace out peasants!
Especially you The_ButternubbsTho , peasant N°4.
-