Orals

Oh, oh, oh.
Lemme start us off
Fuck orals.

I hate oral presentations, I despise them. If you wanna piss some kids off, become a teacher, give them millions of orals. Guaranteed half of'em are gonna hate your guts by the end of the year.

My hands tremble, all the blood goes to my head, my heart starts to race, I stumble over all of my words. Thats what happens every time I have an upcoming oral.

I hate it. I don't want to feel all of that before my oral. I want to be calm and collected and do my oral as I practiced it. But no matter what I do, I can't seem to avoid those symptoms. Fucking annoying.

The reason I'm writing this is because I had an oral today, and anxiety fucked it all up. I had an interesting, inspiring text ahead for my oral. It all sadly got ruined because of my anxiety. Because of stress. Yeah I'll probably still get an 85%, but the oral totally didn't go how I wanted it to go. It's really disappointing how my body has to betray me like that. I hate it.

I could do all of my orals easily and fluidly, but oh wait, I stumble over all of my words! I try to talk with a nice flow but I lose all of my ideas and I fuck up on pronouncing almost every word. After the presentation, I don't even remember what I said during the oral.

Anyways, orals piss me off, I truly and whole-heartedly despise them.

Thanks
See yall peasants soon ;)