"I'm fine Jack. Don't worry about me love."

I kissed his head gently making him smile up at me. Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the venue where Rye gave me a new shirt, which I quickly put on.

"Are you up for the VIP, Mikey?"

I looked up at Andy and nodded, knowing my voice would give my panic away. Andy looked closely at me, not believing one single word I said. To be real, I wouldn't believe me either. Throughout the VIP I didn't talk much, the fans weren't really being friendly having know what happened in the restaurant. Their comments didn't hello my anxiety either. It only made it way, way, way worse then it was.

"We ready lads?" Rye spoke up as we stood next to the stage to go up in any minute. We all nodded and said 'Yes'. I only didn't felt like it and I could sense Jack and Andy had talked to each other seeing they looked at me every few minutes. We all ran up stage and said a quick Hello before the music started from 'Shut Up & Dance With Me'.

I got through at least 3 songs before I felt my chest tighten, my anxiety and panic took over my mind.

Look at you. Pathetic.

You can't even sing further.

What a disgusting person you are.

A disgrace, even your boyfriend thinks so.

I felt my knees gave out as I fell on the ground, tears streaming down my face. My chest tight making it ten times harder to breath or think straight. My hands where shaking as I held them on my ears, my whole body shook violently as the voices kept coming and coming, growing stronger each time. I didn't know I was sobbing in the middle of the stage as I had shut my eyes so tightly.

I felt a gentle hand touch my shoulder and my eyes immediately shut open to look at who touched me. Jack looked me in the eyes, worried, scared and helpless.

"Breath with me Mikey. Breath with me."

Jack started to breath slowly and I tried to do what he did but failed each time. Even more tears started to stream down my face with every failed attempt, only for my anxiety to get worse. Jack just simply grabbed my hands in his and breathed again and this time it worked and I soon could breath properly again.

"I'm taking him backstage. You guys can finish without us right?"

"Yeah of course, go and calm him down."

I felt Jack's hand go underneath my legs and back as he picked me up. But I didn't care. I just held his shirt in my hand, snuggled into his neck, whimpering as silent tears streamed down my face. I felt myself getting tired and slowly I felt my eyes close and let myself get swallowed up by the darkness.

"Is he awake?"

"No. Just sleeping."

"I just don't get it. How could we have not noticed he has anxiety and panic attacks?"

"I don't know Jack.. He must have hid it  well."

"We are his best friends! I'm his boyfriend Brooke!"

"Jack easy okay? I've known that boy for a long time. And even I didn't know it."

I slowly opened my eyes, getting enough of their voices. I saw the others all standing at the end of the couch I apparently was laying on. I sat straight up and looked up at Jack who immediately held my gaze locked.

"Mikey." Jack breathed out as he made fast steps towards me and hugged ne tightly, "Don't scare me like that again. Please." Jack whimpered as he held tightly on me.

"Tell us what happened out there."

I looked at Andy and sighed looking away from him and Jack. I didn't know how I was going to tell them this, it isn't something you hat simply tell anyone. Before my thoughts could take over again Jack held my hand tightly in his.

"Talk to me babe. I want to help you, I love you."

"I have bad anxiety and panic attacks. Mostly when they happen it's in the night when I'm in the dark, with no one else with me. But sometimes it comes up throughout the day which was today sadly. I didn't tell it you Jack is because.. Well.. Just look how horrible I was on stage. You would worry to much about me and... I don't want that, I don't want people to worry about me. I'm just Mikey, nothing else. My anxiety got the best of me at the VIP already, people said mean things mostly at what happened at the restaurant, which is where I had a small breakdown."

Jack looked down at our hands, back to the others and then looked me into the eyes.

"I'm proud you told me, us this. It must have been hard to just simply tell someone 'Hey I have anxiety'. No it isn't simple. But I am glad you told us, I of course wished you told me or the boys sooner so I could at least help you."

I nodded and just let Jack hold me tight. I needed this type of affection. Jack always manages to calm me down with just a simple touch or words. I don't need much, I just simply need Jack and I always will need him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.