The Mark

It was cold and pouring rain outside the forest, little Yunlan had gotten lost while training with his Father. Drench in water he took shelther in nearby tree. He was frighten by lightning and cried loudly that wakes up little Shen Wei, whose sleeping up in the tree. Shen Wei curious in seeing a cute kid, surprise Yunlan by hanging himself upside down and making a funny face in front of him, but it only made Yulan cried even harder.

"Hey, kid don't cry, here I have a fruit for you." as Shen handed a small orange fruit. Yunlan seeing a pretty girl stop, took the fruit and ate it. While Shen wipe away his tears and gave his extra shirt to Yunlan.

Yunlan saw a mark at the left shoulder of Shen, "Big sister what is that mark?" His voice was so cute it melt Shen Wei's heart, "Hey, I'm not a sister my name is Shen Wei and this mark, I will give it to my other half and we will live happily ever after." After listening to that,Yunlan wants to live happily ever after too.

He never been happy in his home, his strict Father always make him train in their martial arts day and night, his only break time would be eating and sleeping, sometimes their isn't, just to perfect his training.

He pleaded to give him the other half. "But I just can't give you the other half you will be bond to me?" Shen replied. "It's okay, big sister. Your beautiful and I just want to be happy too so, please big sister." while putting his cute little face. Shen Wei doesn't understand why this kid is melting his heart, so he was force to give the other half to Yunlan. He summon a magic that would give the other half mark to Yunlan. "There I have already place it, happy? And also I told you not to call me Big sister, it's Shen Wei, wait I almost forgot what's your name little kid?" But before Yunlan can answer, a man voice was heard in the forest.  He kissed Shan Wei on the cheek and bow to thank him, "Yunlan and can I see you tomorrow big sis?", the child said before running towards the forest.

Dumbstruck by the kiss of Shen Wei. He just look on the back of  running Yunlan until his gone. Maybe it's not bad to give his other half to that child, he smile while going to the opposite side of the forest. For he have good news to his family, he found his other half and they will meet tomorrow again. Shen Wei never know that it will never happen.