Chapter 71

Nehemiah's P. O. V

    I was in my house when I got a call from my mum saying our enemies daughter stabbed my sister, I got really angry, really angry.
She's really getting on my nerves.

    I don't know why but I have this kind of hatred for her. Its not her fault but I can't stop blaming her, its her mother's fault but she's her mothers daughter. If her mother was alive maybe I would have hated her less. She looks like her mother but the only difference is that she is fair while her mum is dark and her hair is shorter. I don't know why I hate her this much actually we all hate her in my family....everyone except my twin brother Jerry. When I mean everyone I mean my mum, my little sis and I.
I know what to do, I know how to make her pay for her mother's sins.
****************************
    When she walked into the room, she looked awful, she is thin, she has a few cuts with was stitched, she has bruises but she is still has pretty as ever. Her hair was packed in a ponytail and she has this smirk, a mischievous one, like she knew I was coming.

   "What took you so long?", she smirked as she sat down.

    " Had to take care of something ",I smiled.

      "So what do you want?", she asked the smirk never leaving her lips.

     " A contract ", I said trying to hide my smile.

     " What's the contract all about? ",she asked.

    " You will get my girlfriend back for me and I will get you out of this cage",I said looking around the room.

    "What is in for me?", she asked.

      I looked at her in a confused manner. "You will be released", I said trying to calm down.

   " what's will I gain?",she asked again.

  "You will b-"

    "Is that all?", she asked.

    " What do you mean? "

     "I want more"

     "Hell no"

     "Then leave", she said shocking me.

     " You came here because you knew I am the only one that can help, you know there is something special about me. So  what will it be? ",she smiled.

    " What do you want? "

    "My dad will be released", she said and I laughed.

    " What makes you think it can be done? "

    "Your family is very influential"

    "So is the person who kept your dad locked up. We didn't lock him up so we can't bail him out."

   She thought for a while before answering, "Get someone else out"

   "What do you take me as?"

    "A desperate man"

     "What makes you think I will do as you please?"

    "You need me",she said. She's right I need to use her to exact my Charles and his dad.

   " Fine. Who is the person you want bailed out?"

    "Agatha. Agatha Derulo", she said.

   " Do you know she is?",I asked cause she has no idea who that girl is. She has the power and resources to get anyone and everybody out of this cell if she wanted to even herself.

   "She can actually get herself out", I said.

   " She can't because if she could she won't be her",she said acting like she knows her better than me. Her father is so wealthy that Bill Gate could be called his godson- in wealth.

   "You don't know her better than I do", I said.

    " Was she your ex?",she asked, when I was silent she continued, "then you no nothing about her to shut the f**k up".

      I laughed cause she made my job easier," Fine, then but sign here",I said.

   She looked at the paper before answering,"I have to live with you till the job is done or you say so? "

   "Yeap"

    "In return I could go to school?"

    "Don't want to introduce my supposed girlfriend as a drop out or an ex- convict"

    "What would I have expected from a member of the Gregory family?"

    "Fine"

    "Are you done reading?", I asked and she nodded.

   " Are you sure?",I asked again.

   "Yes, I have okay. Geez", she said as she signed.

   I took it from her the paper from her hands and read," And if you don't accomplish you work in less than a year, you will be back to this cage"

   "That wasn't there", she said standing up and standing beside me trying to see what she thought I made up.

   " It was here all along. I asked if you read it all and you agreed. Impatient girl. See you in three days time",I said as I stood up and left her in the room.