Chapter 15

Joshua's P. O. V

After Joel practical dragged me out of his room and left me, I began to think of how to talk to Mil, she has to forgive me.

I saw Seb as I roaming round campus. He was looking fresh.

"Hey bro,where you off to?",I asked as we did our bro handshake.

" I was tired of staying at home, where were you?", he asked me.

"I went to visit Charles and Joel", I said.

" Oh okay, so where are you going to currently?",he asked

"Well,I don't know yet. Since we are both jobless let's stroll",I said and Seb nodded in agreement.

We were walking when Seb bumped into Avery. When he looked up and saw it was Avery he pushed her and asked," Can't you see?"

" What was that for bro?",I asked.

"Nothing, its just that she can be annoying most times. Why didn't she watch where she was going to?", Seb said to me.

" That doesn't warrant you to push her like that or even ask such question arrogantly ",I replied him. Don't get me wrong, I don't like her,I am just concerned. I can't fall for someone who is madly in love with my best friend.

" Whose side are you on?" He asked me.

"None", I said and Seb walked out.

"Sorry, he can be annoying most times", I said to Avery.

" Its okay",she said in whispers.

"Why didn't you tell him it wasn't your fault?",I asked her but she was silent.

" Is he your crush you have been talking about since?",I asked again and just like before she ignored me.

"Thanks but I have to go", she said as she was about leaving, I pulled her back.

" I am not done talking to you",I said.

"But I am. Why do you even care? You acted like that dinner didn't mean anything to you and you avoid me just like your best friend. So tell me do you expec-" before she could complete her statement, I crashed my lips into hers and it felt just right.

After a while,she pushed me away from her,she looked around and saw people staring,so she ran back to her lodge.

What the hell did I just do? , I thought