Chapter 68

Agatha's P. O. V

    We were eating in the canteen before Bella walked by us, Avery still isn't feeling too well and she is trying so hard to hide the illness but its not working cause it is still visible.

     "This is our seat daddy's girl", Bella said to Avery. Avery ignored her as she continued to eat her food.

     " Are you deaf ?",she banged the table making part of my food spill on my body.

     "Get lost Bella", I said quietly cause I was losing my temper.

    " Ignore her",Avery whispered and I took a deep breath and continued eating.

    As Bella was about to hit Avery's food away, Avery held her hand,"Are you deaf? Get out",Avery said and threw her hands away.

     "How dare you?", she asked.

    As she tried to push the food away again, I held her hands and drew her close to me, I hit her head on the table twice and she began to bleed through her nose.

   " We warned you try it again and you are dead",I let her go.

   One of her gang member attacked Avery and to my greatest surprise she fought back and damn....she's fast. Avery dodged few of their punch while some landed on her, she punched her stomach and she fell to the ground, she stood her up and twisted her hands and placed it at her back.

    "I ignored your shit before but that ends today, mess with me again and I swear you will be paralyzed", she warned and pushed her from her twisted hand.

     As we were going to my cell, Avery stopped and whispered something before she fell to the ground.
*****************************

" What is wrong with her, doctor?",I asked my family doctor.

   "She has received too much beaten, her body is getting weak and she took an abortion pill", the doctor said.

     " Abortion pill? Its not possible ",I said. She won't have aborted a child, she isn't that heartless.

     " It is possible. She took an abortion pill and the baby didn't go so she aborted it. And the constant beaten received by her stomach made it worse. She needs to be admitted here but I don't think they will agree",the doctor advised.

     "Leave that to me. Just do your best and make her stronger, I will take care of the rest", I said and stood up.
******************************
" I don't think that can be done sooner, ma", my dad's lawyer said to me.

    "Why is that?", I asked.

    " Because you said it has to be done this week ",he said.

    " And so? You are a lawyer so try to hasten up",I said as I relaxed on the chair.

     "Why do you want her out of here and not you?", he asked.

    " Cause she is sick. You know why I am here right? So until it is done I won't get out of here",I said to him.

    "Okay but give me this month and she will be out", the lawyer promised.

    " Fine, you know what happens when people don't keep their promise made to me right?",I asked.

     "I know, ma", he sounded frightened.

    " Good, see you next time ",I smirked. I stood up and left the room.
*****************************

    " Where am I? ",Avery asked as she woke up.

    " In the land of the dead",I smiled.

    "What!!", she asked as her eye widened.

    " And you are on your way to hell",I said.

     "Are you serious?", she asked.

      " I am joking ",I laughed.

     " You are crazy, did you know how you scared me? Don't try that bullshit again please ",she said.

      " Smile, smile",I poked her on her arm.

    "Stop it", she warned.

     " Smile, smile. You know it was hilarious ",I laughed.

    " Fine, it was kinda funny. I was scared I was thinking of all the bad things I have done",she smiled.

     "Like aborting your child",I said and her smile faded.

    " That's why you didn't want to come to the hospital ",I said.

     " How-"

   "The doctor said so. What were you thinking? the child is innocent, why did you abort him?", I asked and tears springed down her eyes.

     " Answer me",I shouted.

    "I was raped okay and I didn't know the exact father of the child so I had to abort him or her. I don't him or her to come to this cruel world, to come to this world now. ", she sobbed.

     " what do you mean by you don't know who the exact father is? Don't you know who raped you? ",I asked.

    " I was raped by four guys. My ex boyfriend, ex lover, ex crush and a secondary school senior ",she spilled it.

     " I am so sorry",I hugged her.

     "I didn't know you had to go through this", I stroked her hair.

     " They are going to pay, right?",I asked her and she nodded.

     "They are so going to pay", she said.

     " When you need my help holla me",I told her and she nodded.
That's my girl.