Chapter 7

Avery's P. O. V

"Please hear me out. I just want to apology", Joshua said while following me.

" What are you apologising for? And stop following me ",I said ignoring the fact that he is following me.

" Please just give me a minute.",he begged.

"No,leave me alone", I said still walking fast.

"I won't leave you till you listen to me", he said. Seriously, can't he leave me alone.

" I will be late for lectures don't you get it. If I am late the lecturer will chase me out of his class. Please later",I said.

"You liar. Your lectures won't start till 1 o'clock and its just 12:28am. So please listen to me", he said. How does he know?.Is he stalking me?.

" Are you stalking me?",I asked.

"Please just hear me out", he begged.

"Fine,30 seconds. And if its not reasonable enough,I will kill you.", I said as I stopped and turned to face him.

" Your time starts now."I said.

"I am sorry for what my sister did to you few weeks ago. I promise it won't happen again.", he promised.

" It happened two weeks ago and you are just apologising. Okay,fine. I HV heard let me be",I said as I was about leaving he drew me back and knelt down holding my hand.

"Please get up.", I begged.

" Not until you can tell me how I can make it up to you",he said still on his knees.

"You can make it up to me by standing up. Please people are staring", I begged.

" It seems you want to be late for lectures. Just tell me how I can make it up to you period. ",he said still firm in his decision.

I stared at him for a while,sighed and said. " Fine. How about you take me out for dinner on the day of my matriculation?".

"Fine. I will pick you up.", he said excitedly.

" Okay,can you let go of my hand and please stand up ",I said.

" Ohhhhhhh,sorry",he said as he stood up and let go of my hand.

"Can I escort you to your lecture room?"he asked.

"If I say yes,will you leave me alone and promise you won't talk to me till I reach my destination?" I asked then he nodded like a baby.

"Fine", I said and we walked to my department.

____________________________________

" Do you know him?",my course mate asked as we both came out from our lecture room

"Know who?", I asked.

" Joshua",she replied.

"Yea,I do", I said.

" Are you two like together? ",she asked.

" Well no. Why would you ask?"I asked her.

"Because he knelt down before you and he followed you to our department. When it comes to you he acts soft", she said.

" Well it is because we are family. Don't worry nothing is going on between us. Who would want to date someone like him? ",I asked.

"Well I will.",she said.

" Huh?"I asked and stared at her.

"Yea,I love him. He is tall,intelligent, crazy,amazing,strong and most importantly he is the university's bad boy. ", she said smiling.

" What do u expect?",I said to myself.

"Well, it is not only him. The Johnson,Light, Gregory and Richards family are feared in the school. Everyone love their family and wants to be associated with them. Charles, Joel, Seb and Josh;they are loved,feared and hated by everyone. Anyways am Mary", she ended as she stopped and stretches her hand.

" I am Avery",I said as I shake her hand.

"Nice meeting you. I HV to go,bye", she said politely and left.

____________________________________

There is a knock on the door and Mil goes to open the door.

" Who are please? ",I heard Mil ask.

" Avi do you know anyone bearing Mary?",she asked as she looked at me.

"Yea,my course mate, why?", I asked.

" Cause she is here",Mil said as she opened the door wider for her to enter.

"Hey", Mary said as she entered.

" How do you know where I live?",I asked Mary.

"After today who wouldn't know where you live", she said. Mil gives me that " we are so talking about this" look.

"Okay have a seat", I said and pointed to our chair.

" No need. HV u done your assignment? ",she asked

" I am not done with it ",I said.

" Okay,I wanted to borrow it. My friend is waiting for me outside,I just came to borrow it. Anyways bye",she said and left.

"What was that all about?", Mil asked after she shut the door referring to what Mary said.

" Well,I ran to Joshua today and I might HV maybe kinda agreed to go on a date with him the night of our matric",I said as I dropped the novel I was reading.

"And what's the girls p?", she asked again indicating she doesn't like her already.

" She loves him. She's making sure I stay far away from him as possible. ",I said getting back to my novel.

" And are you going to?",she asked again.

"Who cares? If I think its necessary I will,you know I don't care about girls like her,can I concentrate on my novel now", I asked now looking at Mil.

"Whatever and please be careful", she said and I nodded