Chapter 44

Avery's P. O. V

    We were on the plane and I am sitting with Mil. Mil has been giving me this cold attitude. She has been avoiding me since Charles and I went on a tour.

   "Mil are you okay?", I asked now looking at Mil.

   " I am good ",she said with an attitude.

   "Okay", I said.

  I looked away. I looked at her again and saw her looking at Mil and the rest. She isn't herself, something is bugging her.

   " Are you sure Mil? You are acting kinda weird",I asked.

    "No, I am good. Its nothing you need to worry about", she looked away.

     " Is it about Charles?",I asked.

     "I said nothing, don't you get it. Forget it and let it go", she yelled and everyone stared at the both of us. Did I tell you it's not a private plane like our coming here?.

    " You don't need to yell, I am beside you. I am concerned about you, you have been avoiding me since",I said to her.

    "I am not yelling at you. Sorry for yelling but please can we drop this? I am not in the mood for this", she said and unbuckled the seat belt. She went to Joel and switched seat with him.

    " Can I ?",he asked and I nodded. He sat down, buckled his seatbelt and sat comfortably.

    "I am still angry with you, you know", he said looking at the mini TV in front of him.

    " Can we talk about this? ",I asked.

    He nodded and asked now looking me in the eyes," Why did you hurt me? Why did you betray the trust I had for you?".

     "It was an in the moment something. I never meant to hurt you, I swear. I love you Joel, more than you realised. I regret the hurt I caused you. I hate the fact that I betrayed your trust. I regret it believe me.", he pecked me on the lips.

    " I trust you. Charles told me how sorry you are. ",he said making me rest on his shoulders.

   " When I saw Charles dragging you yesterday, it took everything in me to not hit him. How can he be dragging my babe like that?",he sounded serious.

   "I never knew you could be jealous. Its weird and sweet", I said.

   " Enjoy the feeling now cause it comes once in a while ",he said and we both laughed.

    " I missed you ",I said.

    " I missed you too",he rested his head on my shoulder.