Chapter 70

Avery's P. O. V

"Father and daughter are murderer", my visitor said.

" Mind your tongue miss or you will regret it"

"I didn't come her to fight with you, I just came to tell you how your father will be hanged"

"You know I hate it when my dad is been threatened"

"Well-"

"Mary......", I shouted and she looked at me.

"Don't bite more than you can chew. I said enough or are you deaf?", I asked as I crossed my arms.

" Well let's just say I love annoying you",she smirked.

"Well I am not in your mood", I stood up and set to leave but her words stopped me.

" I can make your dad die by hanging or electrocution ",she threatened.

" You wouldn't dare ",I said and I turned to face her.

" Try me",she smiled.

"Don't mess with my dad. Stay the hell away from him", I shouted and I came closer to her slowly.

" Or else what? Will you kill me like you killed my cousin? ",she said.

" Thank God you remembered, history could repeat itself you know",I smirked.

"Last time was a mistake, do you have the mind to kill someone intentionally?", she asked.

" When it comes to my dad.....yes ",I said.

" I doubt ",she said.

" Threaten my dad again and see what I can do",I said.

"I am going to make sure your dad dies, I will reduce you to nothing and there is nothing you can do", she said.

She continued," Seems you are as weak as your pathetic-".

I stabbed her a knife in her shoulder,I twisted the knife and deepened the knife. She cried out in pain and I removed the knife quickly. Policewoman began to rush in and they dragged me out. Before they took me away, I said"Don't mess with us again ". As I was taken away from the room I smiled as I saw her sitting on the chair, her hands on her shoulder as blood gushed out.
This is just the beginning.